• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Mad, is this city gonna be underground or above ground, or both? :p
@madsplatter

p.s. Was wondering what spec caster your gonna need (*beguiler,Necro,Wizzy, or Geomancer)

madsplatter

Diamond
Mad, is this city gonna be underground or above ground, or both? :p
@madsplatter

p.s. Was wondering what spec caster your gonna need (*beguiler,Necro,Wizzy, or Geomancer)
Above ground, with likely an undercity as well. But that's down the road. Atm, I'd LOVE either a wizzy, necro, or beguiller, if we get one of each that'd be optimal.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
About the name thing I mentioned above, the name of the Kingdom WILL stay the same, and the Kingdom Of Edolas shall flourish and prosper.

P

Plob5

Mad, I now im annoying the fuck outta you but

Can we fit a 6th town?

Hal/Val Aurum Rivertown Pandora So I don't a town? S:

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Ya i think 4 or 5 towns or however many you have planned will be enough lol. 6 would be a huge pain in the ass to fit in pylons.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm just pointing this out-

You only need 3 towns for a kingdom. (I think) You can always get 6 towns, cut that in half, and attempt empire.

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I'm just pointing this out-

You only need 3 towns for a kingdom. (I think) You can always get 6 towns, cut that in half, and attempt empire.
Ya if you have 6 towns you may as well. Empire is 3 kingdoms btw. Kainzo mentioned it once.

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Next map I'm going to be the mayor of one town within a kingdom. Running anything higher than a town/city is a HUGE life eater.