• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

10apes

Gold
IGN: Stealth_slaya
Time zone: British
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin lvl 60/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: Around 1 year.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join Verstad because i used to play on HC in Verstad.The reason i left was because i just slowly overtime stopped playing minecraft also holidays got in the way.I dont know if Leftover will remember me at all but if he does i would like to join your town like it used to be. (I was the guy with the unicorn skin.)
Will you help with town projects?: I would help where im needed.
What can you give to us, as a community?: When i used to be in verstad i was helpfull polite plus alot of my freinds joined i was never mean / hurtfull .Also i have great co-operation skills.
What towns have you been in?: 1 and that was verstad.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I would have never chosen to leave verstad i must have been kicked fromnot playing asmuch as i used to or money payment was not being done.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No but i have skype.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself: Well like i say i used to play alot of minecraft and i love MMOS such os world of warcraft,cubeworld and i play league of legends most of my time.I have been playing MMOS from atleast 9 or 10 years old there my hobbie as you could say.
Referrals: No one rearly if anything Planet minecraft.

I remeber you, accepted. Please see a manager online to get you setup.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Xerot
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger
How long have you been on HC?: Too long.
Why do you want to join?: Leftovers nagged me to. :p
Will you help with town projects?: Maybe.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Unmatched 1v1 pvp skill
What towns have you been in?: Mineris, Genesis, Emberhollow
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Moved to either a sister town or got bored.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, and yes.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: What needs to be said? I'm some self-entitled guy that's really good at ranger.
Referrals: @leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Xerot
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger
How long have you been on HC?: Too long.
Why do you want to join?: Leftovers nagged me to. :p
Will you help with town projects?: Maybe.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Unmatched 1v1 pvp skill
What towns have you been in?: Mineris, Genesis, Emberhollow
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Moved to either a sister town or got bored.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, and yes.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: What needs to be said? I'm some self-entitled guy that's really good at ranger.
Referrals: @leftovers5
Accepted. See me in game to get set up.

Application
IGN: Oliverishere
Time zone: US east
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter (Probally will go enginneer)
How long have you been on HC?: 5 Days
Why do you want to join?: In order to have a community to build with and to help
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a builder and a fighter
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can listen but sadly my computers mic is broken
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: I like to think of myself as a good builder I can fight fairly well and enjoy long walks on the beach.

WillistonTKing’s Application to Verstad

1. IGN: WillistonTKing
  2. Age: 22
  3. Time zone: Eastern
  4. Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
  5. How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
  6. Why do you want to join?: I heard that y’alls town is a great place for someone to find a nice, small community that would also be a great way for me to get officially started/going within Herocraft.
  7. Will you help with town projects?: I would be a able to assist in any town projects, with plenty of notice of-course.
  8. What can you give to us, as a community?: What I can give to you, the community, is my time.
  9. What towns have you been in?: None
  10. Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
  11. Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: N/A
  12. Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I duly agree and understand the rules set forth for Verstad.
  13. Tell us about yourself: I am currently a college student working on my AA in Journalism at Santa Fe College (Gainesville, Fl.) working on transferring into UF for my Bachelor’s in Telecommunication to study Production/Production Management.
  14. Referrals: N/A

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
WillistonTKing’s Application to Verstad

1. IGN: WillistonTKing
  2. Age: 22
  3. Time zone: Eastern
  4. Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
  5. How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
  6. Why do you want to join?: I heard that y’alls town is a great place for someone to find a nice, small community that would also be a great way for me to get officially started/going within Herocraft.
  7. Will you help with town projects?: I would be a able to assist in any town projects, with plenty of notice of-course.
  8. What can you give to us, as a community?: What I can give to you, the community, is my time.
  9. What towns have you been in?: None
  10. Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
  11. Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: N/A
  12. Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I duly agree and understand the rules set forth for Verstad.
  13. Tell us about yourself: I am currently a college student working on my AA in Journalism at Santa Fe College (Gainesville, Fl.) working on transferring into UF for my Bachelor’s in Telecommunication to study Production/Production Management.
  14. Referrals: N/A
Accepted, see a manger in game to get set up. We'll try to get you in the barracks and then officially integrated into the town.

Application
IGN: diggity_dawg
Time zone: central (U.S.)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2days
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a town to join and i saw this on the forums and it looks like a town with a good community
Will you help with town projects?: yes, i will help with projects
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help out my fellow citizens of the city, and the city itself if possible
What towns have you been in?: none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I can't download teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I understand and agree to all of the town rules
Tell us about yourself: I am 15 and easy to get along with! I may be new to the server but i am willing to learn how to make the most out of playing it!
Referrals: none

Dreadniah

TNT
Application
IGN: diggity_dawg
Time zone: central (U.S.)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2days
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a town to join and i saw this on the forums and it looks like a town with a good community
Will you help with town projects?: yes, i will help with projects
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help out my fellow citizens of the city, and the city itself if possible
What towns have you been in?: none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I can't download teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I understand and agree to all of the town rules
Tell us about yourself: I am 15 and easy to get along with! I may be new to the server but i am willing to learn how to make the most out of playing it!
Referrals: none

Accepted. Get with me or another manager in-game and we'll get you set up.