• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

snomis3

Stone
you are just rude and annoying and I would appreciate it if you would just waste your time somewhere els.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Just as a side note. I am now a manager and will try my best to help welcome new members. If anyone has any questions in-game and i'm online, I will be more than happy to answer them. I will also try to schedule mining a raiding events more formally than they have been but we will see how that turns out. :)

I have recently become a Manager. I shall try my best to greet and assist new members. If anybody has questions and/or need help or tours of town I will be glad to comply. :D

APP FOR VERSTAD

IGN: shadow127107
Time zone: Eastern time zone (fl)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: since jan 1 2013
Why do you want to join?: i would love to join a town and this seems like a good one
Will you help with town projects?: I would love to help anyway i can!
What can you give to us, as a community?: i can give you a gamer who has a lot of time to play!
What towns have you been in?: None this is my first app for a town
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i just got teamspeak and am just testing all the things
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand the rules and agree to them all.
Tell us about yourself: i love to play mc and i love rpg servers plus i am very loyal
Referrals: n/a

*Reviewing

Welcome to the Town! You will be joining Barrackston for 1 week or until someone refers you to join. See you in Game!

snomis3

Stone
Welcome shadow I hope that you well get in soon I look forward to meeting you in game I just was refers so I am a little new too just watch out for raiders remember they can't break blocks do baracade your doors. Also if y need any help just ask me of some other town member we expound be glad to help you

AmrothXD

TNT
IGN: AmrothXD
Time zone: CET +1 Amsterdam
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): im a raiding builder and addicted to redstone Puzzles by Hart
so i planning on Rogue /Engineer
How long have you been on HC?: sinds 04-25-2013 but playing sinds June 2010 every day on MC
What can you give to us, as a community?: Buildings, complicated redstone, upgrades, Town defences, material grinding,
What towns have you been in?: Not on this server .. but usely i grow to leader ship or counsil member.. on my in total joined of 3 towns
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i do have TS, skype etc i talk not so many .. but listen a lot
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself:I was Groomed to play mc for leadership and city defence then had a server running for like 8 monthes. that trained me all about plugins. and building maps learned me like 5 dif build styles. all that made me realy love my detail in my builds so when ever i joined a town it was for that the needed my build skill or defence i made a lot of coin by building redstone scematics for hire. i lack in pvp so i survive by trickery in my eys a good builder can always Horde his own stuf and projects of 100x 100 or 4x that are not strange to me
Referrals: kotagrizzly

IGN: AmrothXD
Time zone: CET +1 Amsterdam
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): im a raiding builder and addicted to redstone Puzzles by Hart
so i planning on Rogue /Engineer
How long have you been on HC?: sinds 04-25-2013 but playing sinds June 2010 every day on MC
What can you give to us, as a community?: Buildings, complicated redstone, upgrades, Town defences, material grinding,
What towns have you been in?: Not on this server .. but usely i grow to leader ship or counsil member.. on my in total joined of 3 towns
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i do have TS, skype etc i talk not so many .. but listen a lot
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself:I was Groomed to play mc for leadership and city defence then had a server running for like 8 monthes. that trained me all about plugins. and building maps learned me like 5 dif build styles. all that made me realy love my detail in my builds so when ever i joined a town it was for that the needed my build skill or defence i made a lot of coin by building redstone scematics for hire. i lack in pvp so i survive by trickery in my eys a good builder can always Horde his own stuf and projects of 100x 100 or 4x that are not strange to me
Referrals: kotagrizzly

Accepted welcome to the town man