• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Conclark12

Dirt
IGN: CudiClark
Time zone: Western US
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: About a week, played in past. Very experienced with heroes and heroes servers. How they work. and towns etc.
Why do you want to join?: 2 of my friends are currently in your town 'Stealth_Slaya' 'K3josh' and i would like to join them on there adventure. I feel i'd make a great addition to your town and you won't regret letting me reside there :D
Will you help with town projects?: As much as needed/possible i will surely do so. :p
What can you give to us, as a community?: Defense, stability, active daily, you will learn to trust me. And i hardly ever lie. so i can really provide a lot and i'm a pretty good architect for projects ETC. anything really.
What towns have you been in?: This will be my first on the newer version of 'HeroCraft'
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: [None]
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak and can listen and talk.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree and fully understand / respect
Tell us about yourself: My name is Connor Clark, Kid cudi is my favorite music artist of all time hence the name 'CudiClark' I really enjoy playing minecraft with friends, not so much by myself. Ever sience i started playing minecraft i've pretty much always am on PvP / Heroes servers. I'm 18 years old currently finishing up my last year of highschool ...
Referrals: Stealth_Slaya - K3josh

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: CudiClark
How long have you been on HC?: About a week, played in past. Very experienced with heroes and heroes servers. How they work. and towns etc.
Why do you want to join?: 2 of my friends are currently in your town 'Stealth_Slaya' 'K3josh' and i would like to join them on there adventure. I feel i'd make a great addition to your town and you won't regret letting me reside there :D
Will you help with town projects?: As much as needed/possible i will surely do so. :p
What can you give to us, as a community?: Defense, stability, active daily, you will learn to trust me. And i hardly ever lie. so i can really provide a lot and i'm a pretty good architect for projects ETC. anything really.
What towns have you been in?: This will be my first on the newer version of 'HeroCraft'
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have teamspeak and can listen and talk.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree and fully understand / respect
Tell us about yourself: My name is Connor Clark, Kid cudi is my favorite music artist of all time hence the name 'CudiClark' I really enjoy playing minecraft with friends, not so much by myself. Ever sience i started playing minecraft i've pretty much always am on PvP / Heroes servers. I'm 18 years old currently finishing up my last year of highschool ...
Referrals: Stealth_Slaya - K3josh
Accepted, see a manager in game to get set up.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Kingdom Upgrade:
Needed Tax Items(in stacks):
49 Obsidian
34 Jungle Logs
48 Birch Logs
We also still need(singles not stacks.):
20 Dragon Eggs
Please hand in those Dragon Eggs and any Obsidian Jungle of Birch logs you may have to your township managers so we can get this done!​

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Kingdom Upgrade:
Needed Tax Items(in stacks):
49 Obsidian
34 Jungle Logs
48 Birch Logs
We also still need(singles not stacks.):
20 Dragon Eggs
Please hand in those Dragon Eggs and any Obsidian Jungle of Birch logs you may have to your township managers so we can get this done!​

Nice to see LO reaching kingdom! :D

What towns will be in the kingdom?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
10 eggs would bring us to only needing 13 more. Talk to Left Tigo and coordinate between how many he has and set a total of 23 aside and we will be done.

tomv4949

Stone
App
IGN: tomv4949
Time zone: GMT
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 5 Weeks
Why do you want to join?: Well I Got Bored Playing On My Own And I Have A Few Friends In This Town That Said You Should Join.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes All The Time
What can you give to us, as a community?: I Can Do Jobs For The Town And Be Helpful
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I Do Not Have TeamSpeak But I Have Skype And I Will Listen And Talk.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes Completely
Tell us about yourself: Well In My Spare Time I Play On Hero Servers Like This One And I Play League Of Legends
Referrals: Stealth_Slaya K3Josh

tomv4949

Stone
Time zone:
Why do you want to join?: Well I Got Bored Playing On My Own And I Have A Few Friends In This Town That Said You Should Join.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I Can Do Jobs For The Town And Be Helpful
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I Do Not Have TeamSpeak But I Have Skype And I Will Listen And Talk.
Tell us about yourself: Well In My Spare Time I Play On Hero Servers Like This One And I Play League Of Legends

tomv4949

Stone
Time zone:

snoots

Wood
IGN: snoots225
How long have you been on HC?: since the last update then I stopped for a while.
Why do you want to join?: my friends bobbiejoes and others are in this town and i enjoy playing with them and i would like to contribute my building skills to your town.
Will you help with town projects?: As much as needed/possible i will surely do so.
What can you give to us, as a community?:Defense, Attack when ever needed and im a good worker and like to build buig comples structures.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I have mumble and can talk and listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree and understand
Tell us about yourself: im jared I enjoying working out hanging with friends and occastionally playing minecraft to unwind. im a pretty smart kid, at least i like to think so and would love to be a new addition to your town.
Referrals : bobbiejoe2, sirsan3, natebobjr, techs_rule, jake332211

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Time zone:
IGN: snoots225
How long have you been on HC?: since the last update then I stopped for a while.
Why do you want to join?: my friends bobbiejoes and others are in this town and i enjoy playing with them and i would like to contribute my building skills to your town.
Will you help with town projects?: As much as needed/possible i will surely do so.
What can you give to us, as a community?:Defense, Attack when ever needed and im a good worker and like to build buig comples structures.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I have mumble and can talk and listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree and understand
Tell us about yourself: im jared I enjoying working out hanging with friends and occastionally playing minecraft to unwind. im a pretty smart kid, at least i like to think so and would love to be a new addition to your town.
Referrals : bobbiejoe2, sirsan3, natebobjr, techs_rule, jake332211
Accepted, see a manager in game to get set up.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
lefty, i am active. ill be more active if i actually have iron and diamonds but its so laggy that its hard to have a mood of mining ._.[DOUBLEPOST=1361641994,1361641880][/DOUBLEPOST]all i do atm is kill mobs and get owned by high level specs in LO swamp.

Dragonwaz

Wood
IGN: Dragonwaz
Time zone: UTC5 (I live in Michigan USA)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I won't lie 2 to 3 days
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a town to start out in.
Will you help with town projects?: As much as you'll let me
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am on at the "very least" once a day. I also have a good work ethic when it comes to minecraft and I am willing to suit my profession to your needs when I Master crafting.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Teamspeak, Skype, and have a microphone to talk with.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes (and I realize I am under the "been on the server for a week" rule, I ask only that you hear me out and if not now then in 5 to 4 day give me another look)
Tell us about yourself: I have been in several towns/factions throughout my minecraft career. I have earned trust enough in every town with my work and help to become an officer/assistant within two weeks of joining each. I work in real life and when I get home I always get on and play minecraft. I have never joined a server like this and I am dedicated to learning all about it.
Referrals: none