• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Techs_Rule
Time zone UTC-7 Arizona
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rouge (going to be bard)/crafter (going to be enchanter)
How long have you been on HC?: I have started before the new server restart and played for 2 or 3 months.
Why do you want to join?: I need a good safe place, and I have a few friends in this town. (they will be in my referrals)
Will you help with town projects?: Yes. I will do anything the town needs.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you
What towns have you been in?: Birchwood before the server restart.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Server restarted and lost it.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes, I agree to everything you have said.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Aaron, IGN is techs_rule. Currently a student learning to be a live sound/recording engineer. I am a huge gamer and I just built myself my dream machine to game on. (PM for specs if you care to know) I love being in huge communities and I love randomly building things.
Referrals: Admira1Ackbar, Nicolaos, Fosuke, Orrind57, Moorcaste. :)

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
*Edit* Sorry about this, please disregard this application, my friends and I are going to run around for a bit and we'll probably come back later. I'll leave the application here for when that happens. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IGN: jake332211
Time zone: Eastern Time (EST)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter, aiming for Paladin/Smith
How long have you been on HC?: A day.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a town that has a strong community background and this one delivers. One of the qualities that I love about your town is the fact that it is neutral. My play style is neutral, only fighting in self-defense, so I would find myself fitting in quite well here.
Will you help with town projects?: Sure thing, not the best of builders but I love making huge underground cities. But I'm open to learn and do whatever it takes to help out.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give a helping hand where ever it is needed, whether you need a friend for an adventure, or someone to defend our community, I'll always be there to aid the town. I come from a hardcore mmo background, pvp and pve content.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can chat and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course.
Tell us about yourself: Gaming info, been playing mmo's for over 7 years now, starting with Everquest and making my way up. When World of Warcraft was released I took part in many server first kills, been through several server first and world ranking guilds, however they do not last and I found myself straggling through many other mmo's. Recently found minecraft and found this server to crave my mmo needs. Personal info, 20 years old and currently engaged to a beautiful lady, studied psychology and criminal justice in college, and currently seeking a job after being laid off.
Referrals: Bobbiejoe2 and Techs_Rule.

bobbiejoe2

Iron
EDIT: Sorry about this, please disregard this application, my friends and I are going to run around for a bit and we'll probably come back later. I'll leave the application here for when that happens. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IGN: Bobbiejoe2
Time zone: GMT -7 (Arizona, no daylight savings time)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/crafter, aiming to go to ranger/miner
How long have you been on HC?: I've played for 10 months
Why do you want to join?: I was with you guys before the server reset several months ago and just decided to come back to Herocraft! It was fun then and I'm assuming (hopefully correctly) that it'll be fun again!
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, most of Minecraft is building, so I love building all sorts of things. Leveling through fighting is also great as well!
What can you give to us, as a community?: Work, help overall with whatever you guys need. I'll just generally contribute in any way that I possibly can!
What towns have you been in?: I was a part of BirchWood town last server, I haven't joined a town yet because I just decided to come back to Herocraft yesterday with a few friends.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:Obviously I left when the server reset.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Teamspeak but would Prefer mumble (I know about a channel you guys use and have been in it before). I can talk and listen except when my roommate is sleeping later at night, then I can just listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yup, they seem straightforward and reasonable.
Tell us about yourself: Well, like I said before, I played with you guys (the references below and others) and had an amazing time. I love building and setting up infrastructure stuff (farms, shops, etc) more than fighting, but the fighting stuff I still have fun with and would love to do too if we get raided/etc. I just want to rejoin the guys
Referrals: Admira1Ackbar, Nicolaos, Fosuke, Orrind57, Moorcaste, Techs_rule

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Techs_Rule
Time zone UTC-7 Arizona
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rouge (going to be bard)/crafter (going to be enchanter)
How long have you been on HC?: I have started before the new server restart and played for 2 or 3 months.
Why do you want to join?: I need a good safe place, and I have a few friends in this town. (they will be in my referrals)
Will you help with town projects?: Yes. I will do anything the town needs.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you
What towns have you been in?: Birchwood before the server restart.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Server restarted and lost it.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes, I agree to everything you have said.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Aaron, IGN is techs_rule. Currently a student learning to be a live sound/recording engineer. I am a huge gamer and I just built myself my dream machine to game on. (PM for specs if you care to know) I love being in huge communities and I love randomly building things.
Referrals: Admira1Ackbar, Nicolaos, Fosuke, Orrind57, Moorcaste. :)
*Edit* Sorry about this, please disregard this application, my friends and I are going to run around for a bit and we'll probably come back later. I'll leave the application here for when that happens. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IGN: jake332211
Time zone: Eastern Time (EST)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter, aiming for Paladin/Smith
How long have you been on HC?: A day.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a town that has a strong community background and this one delivers. One of the qualities that I love about your town is the fact that it is neutral. My play style is neutral, only fighting in self-defense, so I would find myself fitting in quite well here.
Will you help with town projects?: Sure thing, not the best of builders but I love making huge underground cities. But I'm open to learn and do whatever it takes to help out.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give a helping hand where ever it is needed, whether you need a friend for an adventure, or someone to defend our community, I'll always be there to aid the town. I come from a hardcore mmo background, pvp and pve content.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can chat and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course.
Tell us about yourself: Gaming info, been playing mmo's for over 7 years now, starting with Everquest and making my way up. When World of Warcraft was released I took part in many server first kills, been through several server first and world ranking guilds, however they do not last and I found myself straggling through many other mmo's. Recently found minecraft and found this server to crave my mmo needs. Personal info, 20 years old and currently engaged to a beautiful lady, studied psychology and criminal justice in college, and currently seeking a job after being laid off.
Referrals: Bobbiejoe2 and Techs_Rule.
EDIT: Sorry about this, please disregard this application, my friends and I are going to run around for a bit and we'll probably come back later. I'll leave the application here for when that happens. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IGN: Bobbiejoe2
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/crafter, aiming to go to ranger/miner
Why do you want to join?: I was with you guys before the server reset several months ago and just decided to come back to Herocraft! It was fun then and I'm assuming (hopefully correctly) that it'll be fun again!
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, most of Minecraft is building, so I love building all sorts of things. Leveling through fighting is also great as well!
What can you give to us, as a community?: Work, help overall with whatever you guys need. I'll just generally contribute in any way that I possibly can!
What towns have you been in?: I was a part of BirchWood town last server, I haven't joined a town yet because I just decided to come back to Herocraft yesterday with a few friends.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:Obviously I left when the server reset.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Teamspeak but would Prefer mumble (I know about a channel you guys use and have been in it before). I can talk and listen except when my roommate is sleeping later at night, then I can just listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yup, they seem straightforward and reasonable.
Tell us about yourself: Well, like I said before, I played with you guys (the references below and others) and had an amazing time. I love building and setting up infrastructure stuff (farms, shops, etc) more than fighting, but the fighting stuff I still have fun with and would love to do too if we get raided/etc. I just want to rejoin the guys
Referrals: Admira1Ackbar, Nicolaos, Fosuke, Orrind57, Moorcaste, Techs_rule
Accepted. See me or a manager in game to get started.

NatebobJR

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: NateBobJr
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/crafter, as of now.
Why do you want to join?: We were all with you guys before the server reset; and wanted to come back to Herocraft! I'm excited to be back into Minecraft again!
Will you help with town projects?: Yes! Remember the big vault? ;)
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm always willing to help and want to be apart of the town again!
What towns have you been in?: I was a part of BirchWood town last server, I haven't joined a town yet because I just decided to come back to Herocraft a few days ago with a few friends.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course!
Tell us about yourself: Had a great time last time; and want to do it again! I just want to rejoin everyone to reconnect!
Referrals: Nicolaos, Admira1Ackbar, Fosuke, Orrind57, Moorcaste, Techs_rule, Bobbiejoe2, jake332211

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: NateBobJr
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/crafter, as of now.
Why do you want to join?: We were all with you guys before the server reset; and wanted to come back to Herocraft! I'm excited to be back into Minecraft again!
Will you help with town projects?: Yes! Remember the big vault? ;)
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm always willing to help and want to be apart of the town again!
What towns have you been in?: I was a part of BirchWood town last server, I haven't joined a town yet because I just decided to come back to Herocraft a few days ago with a few friends.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course!
Tell us about yourself: Had a great time last time; and want to do it again! I just want to rejoin everyone to reconnect!
Referrals: Nicolaos, Admira1Ackbar, Fosuke, Orrind57, Moorcaste, Techs_rule, Bobbiejoe2, jake332211
Accepted. See me ingame.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Application
IGN: lhatchy1
Time zone: GMT + 1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster 15, Crafter 28
How long have you been on HC?: 15 months
Why do you want to join?: Well, coming out of a 2-3 month inactive period (due to school), I wish to join a new group of people/town, seeing as I have always mixed with similar people, and therefore urge for a new hc experience. I can build, PvP (Not the best, but can, going to go wizard, so I can help with transport etc)
Will you help with town projects?: Ofc, like I said above :D Quite happy to mine large areas for hours tbh :D
What can you give to us, as a community?: Again, like I said, transport as wizard, PvP and even building, I also like to think I can co-operate.
What towns have you been in?: At the beginning of this map, I believe Rumblestikk's town, sorry not 100& sure of the name :D
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Left for school period.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yep to both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Well, i'm pretty intelligent, I have common sense, allowing me to make reasonable choices. I am currently finishing up learning Java, and I have a genuine good computer knowledge. I enjoy a game of LoL here and there, and even some steam games.
Referrals: None :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: lhatchy1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster 15, Crafter 28
How long have you been on HC?: 15 months
Why do you want to join?: Well, coming out of a 2-3 month inactive period (due to school), I wish to join a new group of people/town, seeing as I have always mixed with similar people, and therefore urge for a new hc experience. I can build, PvP (Not the best, but can, going to go wizard, so I can help with transport etc)
Will you help with town projects?: Ofc, like I said above :D
What can you give to us, as a community?: Again, like I said, transport as wizard, PvP and even building, I also like to think I can co-operate.
What towns have you been in?: At the beginning of this map, I believe Rumblestikk's town, sorry not 100& sure of the name :D
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Left for school period.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yep to both
Tell us about yourself: Well, i'm pretty intelligent, I have common sense, allowing me to make reasonable choices. I am currently finishing up learning Java, and I have a genuine good computer knowledge. I enjoy a game of LoL here and there, and even some steam games.
Referrals: None :(
We had an interesting past in DragonGuarde, but I'm willing to accept you for Verstad. Welcome back to HC!

See me or another council member in game to get set up.

IGN: Beanorocks11
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rouge 5, Crafter 5
How long have you been on HC?: 1 day
Why do you want to join?: I have joined this sever due to a friends recommendation. I wish to join your town as I have heard that it is a amazing township. I work well in a group and wish to help the town thrive. I can build, and will be able t track people as I am hoping to become a ranger when I level.
Will you help with town projects?: I will definitely try to help. I am rather good at gathering resources.
What can you give to us, as a community?:I will be able to help with any going projects. I will also be able to track people when I get to the right level.
What towns have you been in?: This would be my first town I join on this sever.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I will mostly listen
Tell us about yourself: I play games as a hobby. I feel like I am a good listner and can follow instructions. I am fluent in English and German.
Referrals: lhatchy1

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Beanorocks11
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rouge 5, Crafter 5
How long have you been on HC?: 1 day
Why do you want to join?: I have joined this sever due to a friends recommendation. I wish to join your town as I have heard that it is a amazing township. I work well in a group and wish to help the town thrive. I can build, and will be able t track people as I am hoping to become a ranger when I level.
Will you help with town projects?: I will definitely try to help. I am rather good at gathering resources.
What can you give to us, as a community?:I will be able to help with any going projects. I will also be able to track people when I get to the right level.
What towns have you been in?: This would be my first town I join on this sever.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I will mostly listen
Tell us about yourself: I play games as a hobby. I feel like I am a good listner and can follow instructions. I am fluent in English and German.
Referrals: lhatchy1
Accepted. See me or a town manager in game to get set up.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
hey Beano - look me up when you are online and when you become a Ranger I can hook you up with some bows and arrows until you can summon your own. I've been stockpiling arrows and bows are easy to make. Can also set you up with a plot for your house too.

ARowe92

Iron
IGN: ARowe92
Time zone: EST
Classes : Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Not Too Long
Why do you want to join?: Close Friend Is In It
Will you help with town projects?: Of Course
What can you give to us, as a community?: I Could Help Supply Items and Ores, As Well as Protection
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I Could Get it And Listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I Do
Tell us about yourself: Kind, Not The Best Computer, Decent At Minecraft
Referrals: earthbinder1121

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: ARowe92
Time zone: EST
Classes : Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Not Too Long
Why do you want to join?: Close Friend Is In It
Will you help with town projects?: Of Course
What can you give to us, as a community?: I Could Help Supply Items and Ores, As Well as Protection
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I Could Get it And Listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I Do
Tell us about yourself: Kind, Not The Best Computer, Decent At Minecraft
Referrals: earthbinder1121

Accepted

IGN: mikelawman2

Time zone: Central

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter plant to be ninja/ Miner

How long have you been on HC?: A few days

Why do you want to join?: my friends joined this township and i would like to enjoy playing with them and furthering your town

Will you help with town projects?: Sure!

What can you give to us, as a community?: mining mats to members and help town defense

What towns have you been in?: none

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yea, I can talk and Speak

Tell us about yourself: I fucking hate Umbra!

Referrals: Bobbiejoe2, Techs_Rule, jake332211 and NateBobJr

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: mikelawman2
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter plant to be ninja/ Miner
How long have you been on HC?: A few days
Why do you want to join?: my friends joined this township and i would like to enjoy playing with them and furthering your town
Will you help with town projects?: Sure!
What can you give to us, as a community?: mining mats to members and help town defense
What towns have you been in?: none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yea, I can talk and Speak
Tell us about yourself: I fucking hate Umbra!
Referrals: Bobbiejoe2, Techs_Rule, jake332211 and NateBobJr

Accepted

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey leftovers5, I can never seem to get on when you are xD What time are you usually on(time zone pls), love to get a plot, until I can set up my region. Just wandering, does the town have a region area, for donors? Also, any mining etc I can do, need like 1 1/2 crafter levels, wouldn't mind getting it on stone :D