• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

bebopboy

Wood
IGN: Bebopboy
Time zone: Cental
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: Slightly over one week.
Why do you want to join?: Getting resources and killing players alone is fun, but I'd prefer company , security and comradery.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Although I'm not Engineer profession, I may be able to help with redstone projects. I don't hoard resources I don't plan to use and don't mind giving them to anybody who could use them. I must say I may not be too active during weekdays because of my classes.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Skype but I can get TS. I can both talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself:
I've played Minecraft roughly one and a half years.
I'm studying to be an actuary.
I collect food in-game. I really like looking at a double chest full of various foods.
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Thanatar16
Time Zone: MST with DST (in Alberta)
Classes: warrior(intend to become a dragoon)-crafter
How long have I been on HC: about a week or two
Why do I want to join: Building, as well as some protection and getting to know people I guess.
Will I help with town projects: yes
What can you give to us, as a community: I am quite good at building; and I'm often more than willing to help others with stuff if they want.
What towns have you been in: none.
Do you have Teamspeak: no, but I can get it. *edit* I have Ventrilo and Skype though.
Do you understand and agree with all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am pretty much just a student I guess, I play GW2, LoL and Minecraft, and have some experience building in both creative and survival on Minecraft and PvP (though admittedly not much if any experience with heroes plugin pvp yet).
IGN: jamieb3
Time zone: UK, London
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about 3 days.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because my friends are in this time they are called Stealth_Slaya and Sneaky_wolf.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes I would help as best as i could.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I will really kind and help out with the town.
What towns have you been in?: I have not been in any Towns yet.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No i do not have TeamSpeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do argee
Tell us about yourself: Well I like to play minecraft i am pretty good at pvping and I am also quite good at building.
Referrals: Stealth_Slaya and Sneaky_wolf.
Accepted. See me or a council member in game to get set up.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Bebopboy
Time zone: Cental
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Enchanter
How long have you been on HC?: Slightly over one week.
Why do you want to join?: Getting resources and killing players alone is fun, but I'd prefer company , security and comradery.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Although I'm not Engineer profession, I may be able to help with redstone projects. I don't hoard resources I don't plan to use and don't mind giving them to anybody who could use them. I must say I may not be too active during weekdays because of my classes.
What towns have you been in?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Skype but I can get TS. I can both talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself:
I've played Minecraft roughly one and a half years.
I'm studying to be an actuary.
I collect food in-game. I really like looking at a double chest full of various foods.
Referrals:
Same as above.

Rooseus

Stone
Application
IGN: Rooseus
Time zone: gmt +1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I´m not sure actually, perhaps for about 2 month.
Why do you want to join?: I want yo join a community instead of living alone in a cave. My whole storage got looted in the wilderness :/
Will you help with town projects?: I´m a great builder so just send me a message if u need help with anything.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A honest and active player which is dedicated in minecraft :)
What towns have you been in?: I been in a town for quite some time ago, i took a long break from hc while iw as in it. Can´t really remember the name of it :/
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I became inactive.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I got it all :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes sir
Tell us about yourself: I´m a happy guy which always try to cheer up others. I spend the most of my free time with my gf,minecraft or at the gym.
Referrals: Itgsod1

My Story

South of Asulon in a place called Alras the heavily pregnant mother Oksana Daelin was in deep pain, a child was about to be born. A piercing scream was released from her as the baby dropped into the hands of the father; Hunrad Stafyr. He lifted his child up in the air and as he looked into the eyes of the baby he said; “Welcome to the world Rooseus, Rooseus Stafyr”.
Rooseus parents were northerner farmers living at the edge of Alras, the peaceful merchant nation. The Athas family wasn’t merchants but once every week they went into the center of the city trying to sell their bread which wasn’t always that successful. They were poor and could barely pay the taxes. The family lived a good life anyway; they had loads of food and often had travelers over for dinner. Rooseus could never have enough of the travelers story’s, he worshiped them and he was dreaming of the same experience.
Rooseus was raised as a farmer, he knew everything about it. All the things from how to place the seeds correctly to baking bread which normally was made by the women’s. Except the skills in farming he learned to see people and adapt to their personality, this was because of the huge amount of different people he met his whole childhood. He realized quite fast that this was a useful skill when trading, and he began to sell bread to the neighborhood child’s, in return he was given new and fresh clothes which were something he never had. He soon began to sell bread to adults for minas in return. He was known all over the city and was called “The bread boy”.
At the age of 16 Rooseus decided to leave Alras and venture out in the world as a traveling merchant in hope to actualize his dreams and come back with a huge stock of minas. At Rooseus return 15 years later the nation was fallen and taken over by the dwarfs, his parents were dead several years ago. He couldn’t find a reason of staying and continued his journey around the world.

Today Rooseus is an old and experienced man at the age of 52. He has a light white skin, long gray hair and beard. He has blue eyes and a height of 190 cm. He is normal sized for a northerner, big and muscular but mainly recognized from his notable cheekbones which has a thick width.
This big old man wouldn’t waste an opportunity to learn something new. He is a never stopping merchant who is always looking for somebody to buy his wares.

itgsod1

Dirt
Application
IGN: Rooseus
Time zone: gmt +1
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I´m not sure actually, perhaps for about 2 month.
Why do you want to join?: I want yo join a community instead of living alone in a cave. My whole storage got looted in the wilderness :/
Will you help with town projects?: I´m a great builder so just send me a message if u need help with anything.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A honest and active player which is dedicated in minecraft :)
What towns have you been in?: I been in a town for quite some time ago, i took a long break from hc while iw as in it. Can´t really remember the name of it :/
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I became inactive.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I got it all :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes sir
Tell us about yourself: I´m a happy guy which always try to cheer up others. I spend the most of my free time with my gf,minecraft or at the gym.
Referrals: Itgsod1

My Story

South of Asulon in a place called Alras the heavily pregnant mother Oksana Daelin was in deep pain, a child was about to be born. A piercing scream was released from her as the baby dropped into the hands of the father; Hunrad Stafyr. He lifted his child up in the air and as he looked into the eyes of the baby he said; “Welcome to the world Rooseus, Rooseus Stafyr”.
Rooseus parents were northerner farmers living at the edge of Alras, the peaceful merchant nation. The Athas family wasn’t merchants but once every week they went into the center of the city trying to sell their bread which wasn’t always that successful. They were poor and could barely pay the taxes. The family lived a good life anyway; they had loads of food and often had travelers over for dinner. Rooseus could never have enough of the travelers story’s, he worshiped them and he was dreaming of the same experience.
Rooseus was raised as a farmer, he knew everything about it. All the things from how to place the seeds correctly to baking bread which normally was made by the women’s. Except the skills in farming he learned to see people and adapt to their personality, this was because of the huge amount of different people he met his whole childhood. He realized quite fast that this was a useful skill when trading, and he began to sell bread to the neighborhood child’s, in return he was given new and fresh clothes which were something he never had. He soon began to sell bread to adults for minas in return. He was known all over the city and was called “The bread boy”.
At the age of 16 Rooseus decided to leave Alras and venture out in the world as a traveling merchant in hope to actualize his dreams and come back with a huge stock of minas. At Rooseus return 15 years later the nation was fallen and taken over by the dwarfs, his parents were dead several years ago. He couldn’t find a reason of staying and continued his journey around the world.
Today Rooseus is an old and experienced man at the age of 52. He has a light white skin, long gray hair and beard. He has blue eyes and a height of 190 cm. He is normal sized for a northerner, big and muscular but mainly recognized from his notable cheekbones which has a thick width.
This big old man wouldn’t waste an opportunity to learn something new. He is a never stopping merchant who is always looking for somebody to buy his wares.

This is itgsod1 and i dont want this guy in the town. He is cheating and he is stealing from other players, Admira1, Nico and leftovers, dont recruit him.[DOUBLEPOST=1358849103][/DOUBLEPOST]Referrals are wrong![DOUBLEPOST=1358849128][/DOUBLEPOST]Referrals are wrong!

Rooseus

Stone
Haha, your a funny guy Christian :p I guess i join another town then :) Good luck with Verstad leftcovers!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This is itgsod1 and i dont want this guy in the town. He is cheating and he is stealing from other players, Admira1, Nico and leftovers, dont recruit him.[DOUBLEPOST=1358849103][/DOUBLEPOST]Referrals are wrong![DOUBLEPOST=1358849128][/DOUBLEPOST]Referrals are wrong!
Haha, your a funny guy Christian :p I guess i join another town then :) Good luck with Verstad leftcovers!
Uh... Ok. :confused:

Application
IGN: XSacrificeXzb
Time zone: Swedish time zone +1 hour. I'm around central time.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue i would make my chanses into a Ninja or a Runeblade.
How long have you been on HC?: Around 2 or 3 weeks but haven't explored as much
Why do you want to join?: Because my friend told me about you're faction ( Raxor03 ) and i love roleplaying servers. I would like to join not because of my friend...because of the roleplaying and i would like to make some new friends, while playing along with everybody.
Will you help with town projects?: I am made for town projects. I love building, exploring, mine, etc. I am glad to help you with everything the town will need.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A friendship a rouge and a lot of buildings. systems and attacking/defending mechanism with redstone.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been in any town yet because i wanted that my friend decide wich faction/town he wanted to join.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: As i said earlier. I haven't join any towns so i haven't left any.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have it downloaded but i can listen but not speak because of my microphone.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I have read al the rules and aggree to 100% of it and understand it.
Tell us about yourself: Well... I'm a guy from Sweden,Stockholm and i play minecraft everyday. I like gaming but a lot of other stuff and hobbies to. I like being with my friends and roleplay a lot in the servers.... I don't know what more to tell about myself. :)
Referrals: I don't know

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: XSacrificeXzb
Time zone: Swedish time zone +1 hour. I'm around central time.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue i would make my chanses into a Ninja or a Runeblade.
How long have you been on HC?: Around 2 or 3 weeks but haven't explored as much
Why do you want to join?: Because my friend told me about you're faction ( Raxor03 ) and i love roleplaying servers. I would like to join not because of my friend...because of the roleplaying and i would like to make some new friends, while playing along with everybody.
Will you help with town projects?: I am made for town projects. I love building, exploring, mine, etc. I am glad to help you with everything the town will need.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A friendship a rouge and a lot of buildings. systems and attacking/defending mechanism with redstone.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been in any town yet because i wanted that my friend decide wich faction/town he wanted to join.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: As i said earlier. I haven't join any towns so i haven't left any.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have it downloaded but i can listen but not speak because of my microphone.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I have read al the rules and aggree to 100% of it and understand it.
Tell us about yourself: Well... I'm a guy from Sweden,Stockholm and i play minecraft everyday. I like gaming but a lot of other stuff and hobbies to. I like being with my friends and roleplay a lot in the servers.... I don't know what more to tell about myself. :)
Referrals: I don't know
Technically Raxor03 and itgsod1 are your referrals.

Accepted. I love Stockholm - I was there a few years back and checked out Lund as well. Sweden is an awesome country.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
What do you guys think of getting a plot of land (house plot) from the leaders and turn it into a storage area for the town. If you have extra items you put them in chests, and if you need you can take some. Thinking of things like Arrows, armor, weapons, mob drops, etc... nothing like stone, wool or such as we have other places for that. A lot of us play different hours so it would make it easier to help each other out with equipment / gear. What does council think ?

Xargun

D4yz

Coal
IGN: D4yz
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter -> Samurai/Enchanter (My Aim)
How long have you been on HC?: A few weeks, but I was whitelisted a while ago.
Why do you want to join?: I want to have a purpose.
Will you help with town projects?: Any and all, time permitting.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm a persistent builder and well rounded fighter. I can offer alot. AND! I love redstone lol. I might go engineer but I'd really rather Ench.. We'll see.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Indeed I do.
Tell us about yourself: I've played minecraft for a pretty good while. I still remember when I first started and I dug a 2 block tall hole in the wall to hide from skeletons. XD I waited 'em out. Like a boss. <.<
Referrals: None.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: D4yz
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter -> Samurai/Enchanter (My Aim)
How long have you been on HC?: A few weeks, but I was whitelisted a while ago.
Why do you want to join?: I want to have a purpose.
Will you help with town projects?: Any and all, time permitting.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm a persistent builder and well rounded fighter. I can offer alot. AND! I love redstone lol. I might go engineer but I'd really rather Ench.. We'll see.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Indeed I do.
Tell us about yourself: I've played minecraft for a pretty good while. I still remember when I first started and I dug a 2 block tall hole in the wall to hide from skeletons. XD I waited 'em out. Like a boss. <.<
Referrals: None.
Accepted, see me in game to get set up.

B_Hazzy

Dirt
IGN:
B_Hazzy
Time zone:
Mountain Time (US/Canada)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:
1 1/2 Weeks
Why do you want to join?:
This is the first town i will be joining and am enjoying this server so far but i hope to expand my experience and join a town.
Will you help with town projects?:
Of course, i can help with any mining or building operations.
What can you give to us, as a community?:
Experience in building and mining, (I have been playing since the beginning of minecraft)
What towns have you been in?:
None up until now if i am accepted
N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
I do have temspeak, but can only listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
I undertstand and agree to all rules.
Tell us about yourself:
I love playing minecraft. My hobbies are football, martial arts and freestyle skiing. I am 16 years old and enjoy playing with other people in minecraft.
Referrals:
I saw this town in the forums.

Admira1Ackbar

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:
B_Hazzy
Time zone:
Mountain Time (US/Canada)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:
1 1/2 Weeks
Why do you want to join?:
This is the first town i will be joining and am enjoying this server so far but i hope to expand my experience and join a town.
Will you help with town projects?:
Of course, i can help with any mining or building operations.
What can you give to us, as a community?:
Experience in building and mining, (I have been playing since the beginning of minecraft)
What towns have you been in?:
None up until now if i am accepted
N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
I do have temspeak, but can only listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
I undertstand and agree to all rules.
Tell us about yourself:
I love playing minecraft. My hobbies are football, martial arts and freestyle skiing. I am 16 years old and enjoy playing with other people in minecraft.
Referrals:
I saw this town in the forums.
Have you been whitelisted on the server already? I tried to look for your whitelist application, but cannot find it.

If you have been whitelisted, could you reply with a link to the application? And if not, reply back here after your whitelist has been accepted :)

B_Hazzy

Dirt
Have you been whitelisted on the server already? I tried to look for your whitelist application, but cannot find it.

If you have been whitelisted, could you reply with a link to the application? And if not, reply back here after your whitelist has been accepted :)
There we go just got my WhiteList Application accepted :)