• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I would like to Join Lightforge to be closer to my guild (The Templars), and I really love the architecture of the Fortress. Also because of normal things like Protection, A community, a home
How long have you been on the server?: Little over a month.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior - Paladin
Past towns?: Canterlot
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can be a devout fighter for the town, and help projects/perform jobs.
How often can you be online?: Sometimes on the weekdays (cause of school) and on Weekends.
Age? 15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Fighter. Example: I've played on many PVP servers which I believe has given me some tactics and practice fighting.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I would donate as much as I could to the town, and I have no problem selling or donating my gold to the town.

Accepted! Get with me in-game for a plot, set up, regions etc. We are glad to have another Templar in town.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Remember everyone, we are now recruiting again, so if you see someone searching for a town in-game, refer them to this page. We are now on a Kingdom wide fund raising drive to propel us to Kingdoms status, so I strongly encourage all citizens to mine gold, and to donate it and/or money to me, and I will act as a conduit to xexorian. @EchoNation @nuttrbutr @jaif14 @Crusha_C @Cam901 @Dazureus All you guys. Ill put in more names when I remember them.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
XD can't achieve Kingdom before one of their towns hit Capital. Currently XD doesn't even have a City.

Fire3

Iron
Where do you guys mine btw, just random locations far away? It feels like the whole map has been strip mined.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
XD can't achieve Kingdom before one of their towns hit Capital. Currently XD doesn't even have a City.

Typically a Capital and Kingdom are bought at the same time to avoid the often crippling Capital taxes which you can rid yourself of mostly with Kingdom Status.
Yeah, we usually mine just anywhere, but there are still places left to mine.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that I am not online that often and you should do whatever you want. :p
Also yes, it's quite nice and goes with the LF them.