• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Crusha_C

Iron
Hell Ya Town Status! @WoleverEntun Krystal offered to give you a free BJ, I said no, discount only (Like the loving father I am). Firebomb said he might be coming back but I think it's probably 50/50 (100% if Krystal gives him one of her "buy one, get one free" cards)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The in-game perks are none that you don't already have. On another note, I have laid out our town wall outlines, anyone who thinks they can get an interesting design, post it on this thread.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Has anyone else noticed that under my rule, the number of "Forge" veterans has diminished to zero? I hardly even count, except for my work last map. :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The in-game perks are none that you don't already have. On another note, I have laid out our town wall outlines, anyone who thinks they can get an interesting design, post it on this thread.

SiC used to give you the ability to sell gold at DHX for full price like bankers and mayors can. Oh well :p

Good job on town! I'm excited to see the outer wall! Don't be afraid to not have a wall ;) but I'm sure you will make it splendid.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We already have one wall, so I thought, why not a taller, better one outside that one? We've already beat Belegost to [Town] now I want to beat them to township walls.

Crusha_C

Iron
Has anyone else noticed that under my rule, the number of "Forge" veterans has diminished to zero? I hardly even count, except for my work last map. :)
Ya but it's just because Everyone got bored, even new recruits for all their promises of "5 hours a day, seven days a week" or something have nearly never been on. It's just because of the total lack of activity in LF

On a totally seperate note, I'm probably gonna disappear to for reasons noted previously. Good Day to you Sir

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Fire3 has just joined the town, a member of old Skyforge. I am in the middle of building the township walls, and as you typed we were being raided by an enemy of LF. Stuff happens, maybe you are just not there. If anyone wants to approach me with a project or a wall design, post it here for consideration.
If any citizens wish to take a more active part in town affairs, just say so, I have just seen no interest, no manager applications, If anyone at all feels they are manager material, send me an application as I have said so before.

Not to mention that at the start of this map, it was only me, firebomb and Diavolo who had been in LF, and NDKOHSE, but he hardly counts. Diavolo quit for his own reasons, firebomb got bored, and NDK got banned. Out of all the Forge veterans under my rule, only firebomb got bored.
arguement stated.

Crusha_C

Iron
Firebomb was on today earlier, so we might be able to expect him as part of the town but lets not get our hopes up or is that who you were talking about @WoleverEntun
Fire3 has just joined the town, a member of old Skyforge. I am in the middle of building the township walls, and as you typed we were being raided by an enemy of LF. Stuff happens, maybe you are just not there. If anyone wants to approach me with a project or a wall design, post it here for consideration.
If any citizens wish to take a more active part in town affairs, just say so, I have just seen no interest, no manager applications, If anyone at all feels they are manager material, send me an application as I have said so before.

Not to mention that at the start of this map, it was only me, firebomb and Diavolo who had been in LF, and NDKOHSE, but he hardly counts. Diavolo quit for his own reasons, firebomb got bored, and NDK got banned. Out of all the Forge veterans under my rule, only firebomb got bored.
arguement stated.
In reply, (because i'm proper and sophisticated when i intellectually debate like that) sure can overlook the general population but if you don't, most of the people who were in SF either went to BG or quit for their own reasons (mostly getting caught up in doing other stuff, obviously not because they found it more interesting.