• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Aha somebody who has sass in their writing AND is honest AND answered the builder/fighter question correctlly (It's happened obviously but not that often) and in the same day as thunderstarcat he also plays herocraft alot more than me but my artistic input is priceless according to <insert fake person with name and status in my life> the difference is I have other things to do and I have other things to do. Btw @MajorasMask
So sorry

Thats fine! :) Thanks for the feedback none the less! ;)

Crusha_C

Iron
Maybe I'm thinking too far ahead but when Warshard comes around, What will the new _____forge be? I don't really care but I want to get a reservation for a position in the council, maybe as Cheif Engineer? I'm not sure, but I just want it, I just want it, probably for the power.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Maybe I'm thinking too far ahead but when Warshard comes around, What will the new _____forge be? I don't really care but I want to get a reservation for a position in the council, maybe as Cheif Engineer? I'm not sure, but I just want it, I just want it, probably for the power.

Warshard coming it a multiverse world that will not allow for towns. Dragongarde will still exist (and therefore so will Lightforge and XD) you will just be able to goto spawn and take a portal to a NEW map, fresh full of ores and resources that refresh/wipe often, while the normal, much larger world we know and love today remains.

It's a method used to make this map last a bit longer. No signs of a new map on the horizon yet.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
When I or jaif next sees you we can get you set up. Tehgreenbean and firebomb428 have been demoted to veteran for inactivity, leavig jaif14 as the SiC of Lightforge, and he is hereby granted (by the power invested in me by His Highness Xexorian) a position on the Xandria Dominion High Council.
Any town members who believe themselves worthy may send an application for a managerial position to me, as we have 2 empty spaces. Likewise, if either @firebomb428 or @TehGreenBean wish to apply, they may.

Crusha_C

Iron
Warshard coming it a multiverse world that will not allow for towns. Dragongarde will still exist (and therefore so will Lightforge and XD) you will just be able to goto spawn and take a portal to a NEW map, fresh full of ores and resources that refresh/wipe often, while the normal, much larger world we know and love today remains.

It's a method used to make this map last a bit longer. No signs of a new map on the horizon yet.
Makes sense and it's good to, Skyforge got raided ALOT and a new map might just mean that BS again, so now I feel somewhat more secure in LF, but it also means I can't very well just wait until a new map. This is good and bad news, but hey, it means I can stop worrying about spending time in HeroCraft for no reason!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Ontop of whatever wolever tells you,

1) I need you to trust me, and our other grand council members.
2) I need to be able to trust you, and
3) I usually want to take a bit of time before we change out GC members - otherwise we have to remake the entire conversation and that's a huge pain in the ass.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Ontop of whatever wolever tells you,

1) I need you to trust me, and our other grand council members.
2) I need to be able to trust you, and
3) I usually want to take a bit of time before we change out GC members - otherwise we have to remake the entire conversation and that's a huge pain in the ass.

4) I've spent a shitload of time doing everything I can when I'm on to maintain a strong kingdom, I do not know if this is a proper place to say it but I just want to say it anyway, please don't disrespect me or anyone on the council. We won't disrespect you. We're quite friendly ^_^.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
@xexorian or @WoleverEntun What does
When I or jaif next sees you we can get you set up. Tehgreenbean and firebomb428 have been demoted to veteran for inactivity, leavig jaif14 as the SiC of Lightforge, and he is hereby granted (by the power invested in me by His Highness Xexorian) a position on the Xandria Dominion High Council.
Any town members who believe themselves worthy may send an application for a managerial position to me, as we have 2 empty spaces. Likewise, if either @firebomb428 or @TehGreenBean wish to apply, they may.
that mean? What do I have to give up?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You only gain, you were the de facto SiC, you are now the de jure SiC. You are now a Noble (I think) of the Xandria Dominion.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Any new members will now be redirected to the citizen desperate Belegost. Likewise, anyone from the Dominion, Belegost, CT etc is welcome to join. (or any of the Forge towns)

Crusha_C

Iron
So don't you feel kinda bad throwing players trying to join LF to BG, the unofficial, empty town? I thought you had more of a heart Wolever, i'm disappionted in you.
Who? Belegost? CT? BG is not yet township as far as I know.

Any new members will now be redirected to the citizen desperate Belegost. Likewise, anyone from the Dominion, Belegost, CT etc is welcome to join. (or any of the Forge towns)

Jk, Bg is prboably a good place to send them

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
BG is official, but it is a Hamlet, not a town.
EDIT: We need roughly 3-4k c more to become a township, so I urge everyone in town to donate!