• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Crusha_C

Iron
Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I'd think that writing clearly and properly would actually ease the reading. Even when chatting in-game, I try to write as correctly as possible. Yeah, I may skip capitals and some end punctuation (unless it's a question), but when it comes down to it that's as far as I'll degrade my writing. When I see someone that puts some effort into their writing, it makes me happy because for one thing it's easier to read and two, it shows that the person has some measure of pride in what they're doing, and are trying to do it as best they can.
Ouch I was Jking, much less expecting any serious reply. Then there was the killer beating you gave me on being proper and that blew me away. It's good to know people like you are listening to ridiculous psycos like me. And please don't give me another murderous, crazy reply that makes me feel like a total dumbass. (This entire note is sincere so don't hate on me for being sarcastic)

Crusha_C

Iron
Why does every application seem so uptight like they're applying for whitelisting? WoleverEntun is a human so don't worry, he won't kill you for saying something... outrageous, but don't say it too often and don't be a total jerk like "One day I'll be a total boss and you guys 'll be happy I chose you! B)"

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: To play in an Official township, and play with my bro in your town.
How long have you been on the server?: as of January something
What will your class be (Spec included)?: warrior and i do not have a spec yet but i want to be a samari.
Past towns?: Altums
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can build very well so i can make statues and buildings, and im very good at protecting .
How often can you be online?: at least 2 times a week but at max 7 days a week.
Age? 14 years of age
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? i believe i am both because once when i was in altums i was building their wall when we got suddenly attacked and i save four of my members in the fight.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: not inclined at all because i would do anything to help my town grow stronger and larger.

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:I need a town and Lightforge looks like a great one :D
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue then Thief
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help gather materials and build.
How often can you be online?: Pretty much all day during the weekends, and on weekdays I'lkl be on at about
Age?
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I enjoy fighting more, but I like building too, don't know if I can think of any examples, but I'm a great pvper and I can build pretty well.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I would donate some money every day :3

Please reply to this application soon, and I hope you guys let me in :D

Crusha_C

Iron
Heres my (non) application

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: So I can piss people off
How long have you been on the server: Since 1684
What class would you be: Every class at the same time
Past towns: New York, and Vatican City
How can you contribute to the town: I can jump off cliffs, dropping cobble when I die
Are you a builder or a fighter?: I. AM. IRONMAN.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I would donate .01 coins are year... maybe

Don't take this seriously. Wait no, take it and believe every word. EVERY WORD

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I want to join a epic group with epic people
How long have you been on the server?: about a week
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Im a caster so i'll probably be a wizard.
Past towns?: None I need a start!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help with any thing (i don't know if i will be good at it but i can try)
How often can you be online? about 2:30 to 1:00 a day
Age? 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Mostly builder (love legos)

Crusha_C

Iron
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I want to join a epic group with epic people
How long have you been on the server?: about a week
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Im a caster so i'll probably be a wizard.
Past towns?: None I need a start!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help with any thing (i don't know if i will be good at it but i can try)
How often can you be online? about 2:30 to 1:00 a day
Age? 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Mostly builder (love legos)

Hell Ya!!! I love this kid just cause he doesn't sugar coat everything with "I am an amazing builder, I have been on herocraft for one day" or "I am an great fighter and can build lots of cool looking stuff" it's awesome. Btw the question is builder OR fighter not " are you a builder, a fighter, or gods gift to lightforge because your good at EVERYTHING"

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Applications:
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I want to find a good and active community to help prosper and develop. By the looks of the number of pages this thread goes to; Lightforge looks like a good town to join! :)
How long have you been on the server?: Over a Year.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Mason and Wizard
Past towns?: Lorien, Erebos, Glacium, Canterlot, Valor and Windhelm. I have joined each of these towns and have helped them in my own ways; through building facilities they use and helpingt the town prosper.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Doing Mason work, setting up rail roads and paths to nearby areas, mining, building and decorating and making the land around Lightforge ''Sexy''. ;)
How often can you be online?: I usually pop in at lest once a day! :)
Age? 16
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Builder. Being a mason I love to make things efficient, practical and long term, such as farms and rails. I am a wizard, and can defend and fend off any enemies when needed, but I do not do much to ensure the people die from my attacks.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I wouldn't mind, as long as the money goes towards something usefull and not waste! :) I'm fine with paying taxes.

Crusha_C

Iron
Applications:
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I want to find a good and active community to help prosper and develop. By the looks of the number of pages this thread goes to; Lightforge looks like a good town to join! :)
How long have you been on the server?: Over a Year.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Mason and Wizard
Past towns?: Lorien, Erebos, Glacium, Canterlot, Valor and Windhelm. I have joined each of these towns and have helped them in my own ways; through building facilities they use and helpingt the town prosper.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Doing Mason work, setting up rail roads and paths to nearby areas, mining, building and decorating and making the land around Lightforge ''Sexy''. ;)
How often can you be online?: I usually pop in at lest once a day! :)
Age? 16
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Builder. Being a mason I love to make things efficient, practical and long term, such as farms and rails. I am a wizard, and can defend and fend off any enemies when needed, but I do not do much to ensure the people die from my attacks.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I wouldn't mind, as long as the money goes towards something usefull and not waste! :) I'm fine with paying taxes.

Aha somebody who has sass in their writing AND is honest AND answered the builder/fighter question correctlly (It's happened obviously but not that often) and in the same day as thunderstarcat he also plays herocraft alot more than me but my artistic input is priceless according to <insert fake person with name and status in my life> the difference is I have other things to do and I have other things to do. Btw @MajorasMask
For the moment, LF is again NOT RECRUITING.
So sorry