• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I wanna join a community, as in a town.
How long have you been on the server?: About 2-3 weeks.
What will your class be (Spec included)?:Disciple-lvl 25 right now.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As much as i can, i will need some gold for me but what is left is yours.
How often can you be online?: Almost everyday
Age? 16
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I can build, like midevil-ish. And i can PvP alot just love it i can heal (as much as a disciple can) in fights or go full out punch monster.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: Gold left over..is yours. Donate? I'm nice ill donate when needed and when i'm up in money.

Thanks.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
BG is official, but it is a Hamlet, not a town.
EDIT: We need roughly 3-4k c more to become a township, so I urge everyone in town to donate!

WoleverEntun, I swear to god if you say township to refer to a [town] as a rank I will hurt you!!

Town's are a Township. Township is a categorization of types of towns. We do not interchange the words!

Hamlet is the first level of township.
Town is the second level of township.
City is the third level of township.
Capital is the fourth level of township.

In the old system you had to have a Capital > City > Town before you could become a Kingdom.

So, that's what we should aim for, however, ALL XD townships are becoming at least 'town' rank for 'whatever reason'. Sigh.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Xoiyoyoxoi We are no longer recruiting, I urge you to consider Belegost as a choice, they are friends and allies. @xexorian Usually I refer to all ranks as "town" I was just trying to clear up confusion. Remember, donate everyone!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I like that way of thinking! Get XD to pay us all the way through.... Haha jk, though anyone who wishes to loan us money would be quite welcome.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I like that way of thinking! Get XD to pay us all the way through.... Haha jk, though anyone who wishes to loan us money would be quite welcome.

I'll get you town. As I helped you get started, and many XD towns. You help us get kingdom - officially. <3 you guys.

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
Thank you so much!! i would like to meet as quickly as possible please notify me soon!

thanks,

lahviper

azamy250

Wood
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: i need a town and i like yours
How long have you been on the server?: 1 year, came back 1 week ago
What will your class be (Spec included)?: warrior
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can conrtibute in pvp and building
How often can you be online?: 3 hurs a day, minimum 5 a week
Age? 18
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? both, experienced fighter, and am pretty good with castle designs
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: am okay, i would donate $ 5-10

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2

I cant see the white text
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can conrtibute in pvp and building
Age? 18
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? both, experienced fighter, and am pretty good with castle designs
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: am okay, i would donate $ 5-10

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Age? 18
Oh, I just feel like giving you some info here. The "donations" are based on in-game currency, not real money :)

Crusha_C

Iron
Can I write another application for Krystal, the Stripper that is living in my basement (she's my daughter so don't get any ideas) She says she can be the towns pole dancer