• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Lightforge! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensly. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I can get the screenshots, but I'd be terrible at designing a banner. Anyone else who feels up to it? On another note, skiing in Panorama was terrific today, first tracks through glades at 3:00 :)

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I'm Looking for a good town, and I think this town looks pretty good:)
How long have you been on the server?: About 10 minutes
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I think I'm going to end up as a paladin.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build whatever you need, gather materials, fight, generally do whatever.
How often can you be online?: Usually daily, if not daily, then every other day.
Age? 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? A mix of both. I like to fight and build depending on what's going on.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
I can get the screenshots, but I'd be terrible at designing a banner. Anyone else who feels up to it? On another note, skiing in Panorama was terrific today, first tracks through glades at 3:00 :)

I can desgin the banner entun how big does it has to be?

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I can also design the banner, but I guess I'm too late. But ima gona post it here. I also have 3 hours of free time to do it. I am a real designer. I also can make a animated gif picture kinda like the slides on page one (I also made), except better. I have at least 8 fonts to make it look classy and old kingdom like but showcase the peices of art and security of Lightforge. I also have nothing better to do.

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:I was in skyforge with my old account and i wanted to join back with wolever
How long have you been on the server?:1 month with my old account but with new 3
What will your class be (Spec included)?:im rogue and i will spec ninja
Past towns?:skyforge :D
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i rly wanted to join this town cause i was in skyforge and it was amazing.and i can help town with specialization on farming or enginnering :D
How often can you be online?: am always here
Age?14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? all what you need

can anyone think of a good way to get a mod / admin to look at my freakin ban appeal its been more than 48 hours and no one has responded

jaif14

Obsidian
I can desgin the banner entun how big does it has to be?
2x4, abouts. If you want to see examples, check here
http://herocraftonline.com/main/articles/the-towns.4/

Oh, those banners hmmmmm, i dont know how to do paint stuff, or them photoshop picutes stuff :(, oh and i like the xxxmas banner teehee.....
I can also design the banner, but I guess I'm too late. I also have 3 hours of free time to do it. I am a real designer. I also can make a animated gif picture kinda like the slides on page one (I also made), except better. I have at least 8 fonts to make it look classy and old kingdom like but showcase the peices of art and security of Lightforge. I also have nothing better to do.

I can do it

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@poliko @Meatchunk26 you're both accepted, get with wildarm or me on monday for a plot, hopefully we have a floating plot or 2 left, if not, we always have underwater ones. @firebomb428 I will private message Xanipher with all the evidence I have on Sunday night hopefully. I have to decide on a 3rd member of the town to sit on the Xandria Dominion Council which decides the political course of the Kingdom. This member will be firebomb428, as he is next in seniority and rank. We need to expand upwards soon, or risk having to stop recruiting. When I return, I will set the bases of the tower on the sea-level and on top of the townhall. The first level (20-30 blocks up) will be more housing. The next up, (20 blocks perhaps) will be airship plots for sale a reasonable prices to raise money for township. At the top, with lots of room to build, will be a few very large buildings, House of Lords, XD government building, LF government offices, the Mayors Palace, etcetera. When I return, I will finish building the Academy Guild Hall. My next out of town project shall be a giant tower based on the CN tower.

jaif14

Obsidian
@Barnubus can the banner be like this?
13332477131268693.gif

it will be bigger and better.

I'm also taking comments from Lightforge people. I personaly don't like the " your mayor woleverentun" but my brother wanted it and I needed to fill in the space. However, I will replace it with anything anyone suggests.
When I get home, I can make a flash banner a hundred times better.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
No, because the images you've posted can/will be posted below the banner. Just the name of the town and any symbol you think reflects your town. Like a light...inside a forge. Bahah.

Sorry, I just want simple for the banners. Simple and pretty.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The earliest I can get the screenshots, +what jaif has is probably monday or tuesday, as I'm out skiing till monday. I will obtain some newer more updated screenshots. You might also want to consider getting xexorian to make a short XD spiel and clump all the XD towns together to show our unity.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright 8) I'm gonna unwatch this thread, though, Im getting alert spam XD Tag me if you post to me again! thanks somuch.