• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Holy shit guys. I must apologize for my absence. I was spending spring break with my girlfriend at her parents cabin. Sadly there was no internet. Just got back now, im very glad you kept my house. And i see that all my belongings have become community property. . .thats good because i should have said something before i left. well i will be getting on more again and i will get all my stuff back through hard work ^_^. Again, many apologies and i will be more active.

Sincerely,
-TehGreenBean

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Holy shit guys. I must apologize for my absence. I was spending spring break with my girlfriend at her parents cabin. Sadly there was no internet. Just got back now, im very glad you kept my house. And i see that all my belongings have become community property. . .thats good because i should have said something before i left. well i will be getting on more again and i will get all my stuff back through hard work ^_^. Again, many apologies and i will be more active.

Sincerely,
-TehGreenBean
It's fine. (at least with me)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3

Sincerely,
-TehGreenBean

Is your stuff missing? It shouldn't be.

jaif14

Obsidian

Sincerely,
-TehGreenBean

Is your stuff missing? It shouldn't be.
I couldn't help but check, and I was right to check. My diamond is missing from my chest in the mid level and half of my iron ore is missing from my chest in my house. They were both covered.
I think someone is stealing in Lightforge.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Petition it, then tell me who it was so we can dispense justice, not to mention that the person will be banned server wise for region abuse. @Everyone Confess now and perhaps we won't petition it, and we might give you a second chance.

This is very annoying. I had multiple diamond blocks, iron blocks, lapis blocks, gold blocks, gold armor, and many other valuables. I am not pleased one bit. I am going to PE it now. I thought that my stuff became the town's due to my inactivity. For someone to take advantage of my being gone is extremely weak.

jaif14

Obsidian
This is very annoying. I had multiple diamond blocks, iron blocks, lapis blocks, gold blocks, gold armor, and many other valuables. I am not pleased one bit. I am going to PE it now. I thought that my stuff became the town's due to my inactivity. For someone to take advantage of my being gone is extremely weak.
I agree, I also just misplaced my stuff in the wrong chest, so nevermind.