• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Well, being part of a good aligned town i would have figured the members were good hearted and had decent morals not to steal things. Thus, i never used lwc. I will consider it now since ive been robbed

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The culprit was on the regions yet not in town. He had been accepted into town. He has been kicked from regions and town. @poliko Good bye.

On another note, I accidentally cut off all access to the top levels..... We need a mason to restore the bottom lift.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
The culprit was on the regions yet not in town. He had been accepted into town. He has been kicked from regions and town. @poliko Good bye.

On another note, I accidentally cut off all access to the top levels..... We need a mason to restore the bottom lift.
Never thought I'd see the day.
On another other note, the mid lift down also hasn't been working for like a month now.

EDIT: It wasn't me for the record

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Heavy snowfall here in Calgary..oh joy. I finished the central tower and all I need to do now is add windows, and then we expand ever upwards!