• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
The earliest I can get the screenshots, +what jaif has is probably monday or tuesday, as I'm out skiing till monday. I will obtain some newer more updated screenshots. You might also want to consider getting xexorian to make a short XD spiel and clump all the XD towns together to show our unity.
No, because the images you've posted can/will be posted below the banner. Just the name of the town and any symbol you think reflects your town. Like a light...inside a forge. Bahah.

Sorry, I just want simple for the banners. Simple and pretty.
Ok, I wasn't sure what to aim for. In that case can I get xexorian to do that and I'll create done sort of logo for lightforge on this crappy laptop. Since I don't have my favourite programs with me, I'll take a bit longer. I can't possibly get updated screenshots till Saturday next week. I'm hoping WoleverEntun can get some. I could use ideas, but ...

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It derives directly from my name, which derives directly from the eternally famous Foundation series by Isaac Asimov. Look it up :)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, on a more serious note, Wildarm has decided to leave our town for eclipse, and I have decided that jaif is to be promoted to a manager! Congratulations!

donnymeyer

Obsidian
april fools test: im either gay or leaving herocraft. hint: im not gay.
so goodbye, i may stop in every once and awhile, so good luck with everything. :)
note: NOT april fools joke.