• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay we have sort of stopped recruiting. Unless the person is from older maps and actually has experience or has some sort of connections with Lightforge and her allies, or if they have an awesome app like that one guy, then we should not recruit them.

About all the dirt covering the entrances in LF, it looks ugly, i know its supposed to be easy to break but why not put wool instead of dirt. I got lots of wool so if people reply to this or like it ill put woll where there is dirt blocking the doors and the TH exits.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
About all the dirt covering the entrances in LF, it looks ugly, i know its supposed to be easy to break but why not put wool instead of dirt. I got lots of wool so if people reply to this or like it ill put woll where there is dirt blocking the doors and the TH exits.
Wool is good. Do that if you would.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry I a have been gone! I am at pewpewpews hockey tournament and I will be back tomorrow, I was alsk thinking of the wool idea and it should be nice. When we get an engineer maybe we could make them piston doors too. Also Donny your no fun :p you cheated 1000 post. Atleast brutal didn't get it like last map :p

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
The only good thing about it I guess... :p
Anyway, I found myself to be the owner of them shiny pearls, almost enough for another trip maybe? ;)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@ndkohse123 How about yellow wool? btw I'll be back on tonight.
EDIT: I am considering building a GIANT cathedral on the "mob" plains near LF, seeing as the catehdral I will build underwater will of a necessity not be very big, so I want to build GIANT.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
You should do that, it isn't like you need gold, diamond, iron or lapis blocks on it. I could help gather mats for it and materials! We also need an academy guild hall.

jclark123

Wood
I found the city right in the middle of a raid I think, I was on the verge of dying from starvation and was getting shot at. I ran into your house, wolever, put back the dirt and logged off before dying. Haven't been on since >.>

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
:( Sorry you were shot at, it could have been me if it was today. It is really hard to see names and most people I reconize when they come. I can get you some food and a sorry cake :D

jclark123

Wood
Oh no it wasn't you, it was a host of people, about 3 or 4 using ender pearls to teleport around (or maybe a spell). It was clear they weren't citizens.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh good :D I can still get you that cake if you want ;). Also about KoE and XD. I think we should seperate from one kingdom and break off into 2 if RA is fully commited into joining. Then we could look at the goal of becoming an empire because if you look at it, 6 or 7 towns (If RA decided to become a town, which they have the people and support to do) that is ALOT for one kingdom. It isn't like we can't support ourselves, in the begining we got funded and such, however they were more loans than funds, concidering we payed it all back, we also paid of Canterlots loan. I see no real need for us being in the XD kingdom, however we should stay close and together as if we were.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We are staying in the XD, we can't make a kingdom within their boundaries, as it would be. We can still say we are Edolians, but we are part of XD.
( And I'm keeping my sig)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Twci4.jpg

FiXI7.jpg

Here are some pictures of my towers from last map, for @wildarm5 who wanted to know.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
:( Sorry you were shot at, it could have been me if it was today. It is really hard to see names and most people I reconize when they come. I can get you some food and a sorry cake :D

You should get optifine. Then you can zoom in with "alt gr" making you able to see names very easily.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
About city planning, I think we should have more of the floating player homes in random positions. I honestly don't think it's necessary to keep it in the layers or all homes next to the main road. It would be cool with more homes connected by tiny winding wooden plank paths between them. Also, there may be homes floating above the main roads. Also I think we should have more towers from the bottom of the sea up to top level, so that the city looks a bit more natural and supported.