• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM A RANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Remember that I still buy everyones gold for 8c, and I can negotiate as well if you wish. I will beat the competitions price!

F

Falker57

Yay We NEEDED a ranger now just get track and I will be uber happy. And f u donny I wanted to get 1000 reply. Damn you guys always ruin my fun ;) lol
Also I am VERY glad that we have that new guy. He seems pretty cool and I think he could GREATLY help LF.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
As far as the tree dome... I kind of want it gone. :[ Agriculture stuff can be underground, and we could have an underwater dome that matches the current one for a new arena. It's presence on the surface bothers me a lot. :p That and the covered paths are sort of in the way of the island (which needs to be bigger than I planned to look nice, I think).

Note that the island doesn't need to be solid, after 4 or 5 layers of filler we can use the rest as the center for the underwater floor.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:sacapuntas
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: i have been looking for a town for a long time and this sounds the best town out there.
How long have you been on the server?: i have been on the sever for about 1 year.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Caster after that i might be a wizard.
Past towns?: Winterfall and Ironpass
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a good builder, i know how to use redstone and i will do an labour you need.
hi, welcome to LightForge Sacapuntas! you seem suitable for our town. I'm sure you'll fit right in.