• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jclark123

Wood
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I noticed it included floating stuff. I like floating stuff, see the video in my application for something I made. http://www.herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/jclark123s-application.13593/
How long have you been on the server?: Joined today
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Caster, after that, undecided
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I've made an extremely extensive complex of solid floating islands (not floating platforms either, islands with substance and depth), I can do complex redstone works, including clocks and counters, I've recreated dozens of things from various video games ranging from Chrono Trigger to Morrowind. I'm relatively good at figuring out how to make certain aspects of minecraft easier as well visa vi cobblestone factories.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I can't NOT accept this, your creation is amazing, especially seeing as it was done by hand. We would be delighted to have you. When In-game, contact me, Haxnn, or Diavolo1988 for regions and coords, and either me or Diavolo can invite you officially to the town. Also, our chat is /ch lf
EDIT: Also, heres something to think about:
A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.
We must Never surrender!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, if you are looking for a guild to join, we recomend The Academy, one of the oldest guilds on the map, and its Leader, Dazureus lives here in LF. I as well as many others in town are members.

jclark123

Wood
Also, if you are looking for a guild to join, we recomend The Academy, one of the oldest guilds on the map, and its Leader, Dazureus lives here in LF. I as well as many others in town are members.

Thanks man. I'll look into it, gotta go play League of Legends now though. Will do when I get back from that.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Set up Jclark with regions, so far no one is able to enter the city without regions, keep up the good work everyone! We also had an amazing nether trip and I got us a stack of glowstone,(all used now), If really needed I have 43 more but I would like to keep those. Entun if you set up a nice plot for the academy guild hall, I can start to help/build it. We should use lots of glowstone :D.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
yes we should. My grand scheme for my house is almost complete. It is now an almost exact replica of my sanctum SF house, just a few blocks bigger. I remember I was pretty proud of my gold block. The I cannibalized the iron for a pick-axe :(
EDIT: @firebomb428 You should join the Academy, you might qualify as a sentinel member, seeing as (ever how briefly) You were a member of the academy in Sanctum
EDIT EDIT: also, I think that with dazureus' help, we should make the academy guild hall very big and with lots of stone and glowstone/rare blocks

click806

Gold
i wanna join the accademy, if im an alchemist im gonna need some nether warts to make deadly potions

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
so far I really like the underwater houses that have been built. It would be cool if we got more under water, so I could help out with the next giant dome if needed. (Wolever, you're making one a lot bigger than the one I made right? for your cathedral?)

Also, if there are someone who is going to build their home, or wants to improve it, just ask me for ideas or some help if I'm on.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Took us long enough I guess... xD

Anyway, I should also talk to @Dazureus about joining The Academy. Hopefully there is enough space for an crazy old man, that still holds 2 stacks of gunpowder and 56 TNT, at the bottom of the only pillar Lightforge has. >.>

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I have noticed that someone wants to move the treefarm under ground/water. That's fine by me, but I'm not digging it out. I have cleared the treefarm now of trees so we can find an other use for the dome. I'm thinking of lowering the floor down to a few blocks into the water, so we get a semi-submerged dome that we can fit some awesome structures in.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In think that we should hold off the cathedral and build an underwater arena first, it seems like it would be more usefull. I can help out with the dome aswell.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well the arean should'nt take long, And I think that the Giant underwater dome should be on the end
of one of the underwater roads, like diavolos, just bigger. Also, It would be great to get soem advice on that from diavolo, seeing as I rarely make underwater structures.

malagos

Wood
IGN:sacapuntas
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: i have been looking for a town for a long time and this sounds the best town out there.
How long have you been on the server?: i have been on the sever for about 1 year.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Caster after that i might be a wizard.
Past towns?: Winterfall and Ironpass
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a good builder, i know how to use redstone and i will do an labour you need.