• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Hooray for double post! Also didn't notice how long that was. Please guys start reading my extra large posts I know I make super long posts but there important imo

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I hope everyone understands what I am trying to do. If you dont will just throw them out there right now: I am trying to change Lightforge. For the better of course. I believe that most people need to gain some level of maturity. I dont think any of you understand how frustrated I get over the way things are going in Lightforge. It pisses me off when I hear Tickles, a guy that came to help us as soon as heard we were getting raided, say "I think I am going to stop coming to defend Lightforge" "Why?" "Because your townies are ass holes". That shit just pisses me off. Our own allies are abandoning us because none of us have any fucking common sense. Some might say that I don't have a leg to stand on and they may be right. But I try to improve my attitude for the good of lf and I think we all should consider doing the same..
This is why i stopped defending Nevermore. Many of their new players were asshats who didn't care about allies. Good that Xexorian kicked some and one of them was banned. (KainBullet)

click806

Gold
i always read your posts falker. i need to level warrior more so i can help defend better
EDIT glitch

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I believe that your concerns are valid Falker, Everyone MUST know who our allies are and be at least slightly active on the forums, for example, do not kill zachimon, as he is now a resident of Lightforge, and we now have a non-aggression pact with his town, Mordor. This killing was an unfortunate accident, yet it should not be enough to make anyone leave the town. Another thing, if we are being attacked and you can help, HELP. Every raid when someone says raiders there are certain people who just log out. Maybe they have a reason sometimes, but surely not all the time.
EDIT: Am I not active in chat? I am often talking so many different times to so many different players that its confusing. Also, everyone should check out our allies chat once in a while, see whos there, not to kill.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
EDIT: Am I not active in chat? I am often talking so many different times to so many different players that its confusing. Also, everyone should check out our allies chat once in a while, see whos there, not to kill.
This is the Mayor's hardest challenge. Myself find it hard to get messages all the time ''EtKEnn'' in for example Panorama chat, then while i type in Pan, i receive a /tell that i have to answer, then another reply in Pan, then someone who asks 'Where do i build :S', then i receive a /tell that i don't have time to notice and at last i leave to cry in a corner :( That was an example of my normal day on Herocraft ^^

I agree with falker about not just taking everyone who posts an app. Make them be more specific about what there going to do, and make sure that they will stay for a while. There are some 34 people on the citizens list probably 15 or less are acctually active. Take look at the list a take away any freaks that logged on once or that just posted an app and never logged on and walked to LF

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
@Falker57 I guess we all agree with your opinion, atleast the ones actually reading the forums. I got some spare time today, so I will drop in... it's been a very busy week already.

@EtKEnn *brohoof*

And to everyone else, have a nice day. :)

donnymeyer

Obsidian
im telling everyone now that we have to stop recruiting! ironpass fell apart on the last map because they had 40 people! remove the loggers and inactive, or the town may run into problems

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, we have stopped recruiting. We will remove anyone who is proved to have a negative effect on the town, as well as anyone inactive without reason.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Edited it out. We are now staying in XD, as it will cut the kingdom apart to leave. Me and Diavolo will be the LF representatives on the council. I paid 1400 of Canterlots debt to xexorian. This seems for the best, having one big united kingdom.
EDIT: Also, TELL ME if you are not listed in the town on the http list. I will invite you

StChico

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: My friend (mcddennisk) joined you. And I think floating stuff is pretty awesome.
How long have you been on the server?: I joined today (31/01/12) :S
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue, then Thief.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm good at building and creating compact redstone mechanisms.

StChico

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: My friend (mcddennisk) joined you. And I think floating stuff is pretty awesome.
How long have you been on the server?: I joined today (31/01/12) :S
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue, then Thief.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm good at building and creating compact redstone mechanisms.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, since you have a referal, we'd like to have you eventually, but I might suggest to wander the wild a bit, level, mine, get some money, etc. This way when you come into town, you could actually have some influence, and avoid getting killed in all the raids against us.
EDIT: since you're already in-town, and you have a referal, you're accepted!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
To repeat, LOOK OVER OUR ALLY LISTS!!!! I've seen people saying stuff like "hey, can I kill Shasonic?" or "You can kill Teddytazer" who happens to be our ally from the town of Altum, While Shasonic is in our own town!