• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

EggBiscut

TNT
Thanks so much for giving me the heads up about town alignments Diavolo! I'm sorry to say that I think I am joining Canterlot. I applied here first but then I got a message about a new town wanting new members so I thought it would be better for a newbie like me to start with a new town first. But really thanks so much! You guys rock and I hope our towns can be allies or something :D So sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks again Diavolo :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Canterlot is allied to Lightforge ;) I will make a road between the two towns when we get regions :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We are in the same kingdom too! Well, we are once you get regions I belive. Also Entun is the king of edolas (unless someone else is...):eek:

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
If canterlot needs any stuff, feel free to ask me, i gather almost everything on the server.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
What we need is 1.3K coins and 2 more signatures :) If you loaned us, maybe 100-300c we would be very grateful to you :) We will ofc pay back everything we loan as fast as we can.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Haxnn won 3,000c in the lottery, I have 600c ansd 1000c in gold, So as soon as kainzo updates the http, we'll be really close to town.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am planning in buying a stack of glowstone for the town, and then i'll see what to do with my money :p. I might become a gold trader seeing I have the money to support it.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
What are you planning to do with said money @Kourne ? If you donated 3000, Haxnn donated 3000, and I donated 1600, We would have township as soon as possible.

I would like to join LightForge because it looks like a pretty nice city and i like the idea of a city floating over the ocean
I have been on the server for .5 days, but i have played a little on the last map and sanctum.
At the moment i am a lvl 1 rogue and lvl 1 crafter i plan on being either a ranger or a thief for my combat class and Enchanter or Smith for my Proffesion
Past towns. None
I belive i can contribute good defence from raiders and a better looking LightForge

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I suggest we build walls around Lightforge, but make them cool. i would be thinking nice light walls with obby lining and about mid levelish hieght. I think it would be cool if we had them. Just so you know walls can look REALLY good even with a floating city.