• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Many of the citicens of Canterlot don't want to live in Lightfirge while we wait to make our own town. Since some are leaving, all of us should do. We'll probably make a base somewhere close.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ha you didn't watch all the game did you wolever? It was 6-5 and they hit the post in the last minut. :p Also all this change is getting confusing, it makes planning hard and everyone is confused. Well I am.

click806

Gold
2012-01-04_10.25.33.png 2012-01-04_10.25.03.png 2012-01-04_10.23.00.png 2012-01-04_10.22.35.png my new tower uses some nether brick but if we cant get it, it could be replaced also it uses a little bit of glowstone it is 15x15 but could be smaller and it is not complete the lift stops at the second floor then continues down so people can get out and in at the second floor

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Looking nice, click :) However, I think the kogwheels become a bit invisible among all the tons of different colors. Perhaps a slimmer tower than this, with more homogeneous colors making the kogs stand more out would look better? I also think having wooden scaffolding on the inside (maybe also "connected" to the kogs on the outside too?) would be cool.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Canterlot is back in with us for our start, I believe. I don't know whether you want to add them back onto the citz list or not.

click806

Gold
Looking nice, click :) However, I think the kogwheels become a bit invisible among all the tons of different colors. Perhaps a slimmer tower than this, with more homogeneous colors making the kogs stand more out would look better? I also think having wooden scaffolding on the inside (maybe also "connected" to the kogs on the outside too?) would be cool.
ok i will start a new one thats slimmer, one question what are homogeneous colors?
EDIT: should it be 13x13 or 11x11?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
ok i will start a new one thats slimmer, one question what are homogeneous colors?
EDIT: should it be 13x13 or 11x11?

Fewer materials in the outside of the tower. The tower as you posted it is too complicated visually, with the half-slabs, netherbrick and two different colors of wood. I would try to bring it down to two if I could.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, I agree with diavolo slim it down, simplify it and maybe lava?EDITthat looks cool. maybe some other type of pattern than checkered thouhg