• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Bumping the screens of the design up. It occurs to me that I may have made the footprint of our current tower slightly too small.

EDIT: screwed it up, hold on.
EDITEDIT: There we go, that should do it.

I actually like this tower :D looks so far! i think u should build this in LF
: Woops i was suppose to reply's dazur's pictures :) oh well

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been killed countless times with some minor valuables, but you get over it. Just make sure not to carry valuables, and to level so that you can defend yourself.

Bingy needs to get taken off the ally list today he was let into lf by someone and he was there with good intentions then killed me took my stuff and burned it without being provoked

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Bingy isn't an ally and isnt on the list, he is a member of Los Bandidos, who are enemies of XD but up until now have been ambivalent towards LF.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
How about somethingForge? Darkforge is cool but since you only did it once it's like Sacred. You should do something origonal because Zeal map feels like a place holder. Nothing of true notable significance happened. It was just one big Heroes test. So I think you should make a new FORGE town that has a different prefix. Related to the theme when you decide it :)

Also, LightForge sounds cool ;D

How prophetic..

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I am announcing the formation of the Lightforge House of Lords to help govern our larger numbers, and growing area.
Head of Council: WoleverEntun
SiC: Wildarm5
Chief of Defense: firebomb428
Chief Architect: Dazureus
Assistant Architect: jaif14

This is what I have so far, anyone I've missed?