• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Congrats tehgreen
btw entun big white was stunning today
also i have decided that i will spend 800c on the parliment so we have a large margin for rare blocks

Thanks fire and i didnt expect to be mentioned on the forum :p i feel special lol. Just out of curiosity, how big of a donation did i give you money wise?

Umm. . .not sure if this has been done before but here goes. I am formally requesting a new plot. The plot which I currently have is not bad in any way. I just find the size limits a bit restricting. Is there a place a may move to which would have larger boundaries? Underwater possibly? Again, this is only a request and I will understand if I am denied.

Whoever did this and did not replant-> Please replant emediately

2012-03-26_020307.png

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I've noticed that we only have one town member living underwater... Of course, tehgreenbean, you can have an underwater plot, you decide where to go, and the size is really up to you. You can take over any plots marked "Town Property" And if you want something really big, you can put it on the end of one of the underwater paths like Diavolo's Dwemer Laboratory. The donation was worth roughly 1400c.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Your shack is still yours to do with, as you are an allied member. I only confiscated the plots of those who left to enemies, or far away.
EDIT @kurugi , now that malum is gone, are you still intending to join LF?

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh, so you can walk by it and silently sob that I am not there anymore?
Oh and I still need to check out your cathedral!

I've noticed that we only have one town member living underwater... Of course, tehgreenbean, you can have an underwater plot, you decide where to go, and the size is really up to you. You can take over any plots marked "Town Property" And if you want something really big, you can put it on the end of one of the underwater paths like Diavolo's Dwemer Laboratory. The donation was worth roughly 1400c.

:D thank you!!

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Guys sorry i couldnt be on, i was on spring break, and im in 1.2.4, i will get back on herocraft once it has been updated :D. :'(

donnymeyer

Obsidian
OHHHHHHHHH they use that mod to find out who is x raying! i thought they just used x-ray back/check the mined blocks