• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm sorry daz but I'm very disappointed that is a very ugly design. (Plus there is no way we could get that much ice)
It's hardly complete. I was planning for people to help me pimp it out as it was built as well, so you can help me fix it. ;)

I wanted it to be more than just a reskin of the tower we have now, it's cramped in there! Something about that size would allow for more secure space and even shops and other things. I kept the crystal pillar the shape of the tower from Lightforge's beginnings because with facilities in the bottom building and lifts for transport, it doesn't have to cramp anybody up. It also has a reasonable balance to it (I think), lends to the theme of light to go with the town and could add to our lore.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The ability to make lift signs is Mason-specific. You just type "[lift up]" or "[lift down]" and they can be right-clicked to move people up and down.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Since I started playing Minecraft I love floating things, especially cities. I've been in SkyForge on the Sanctum map..
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 year
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior, most likely Dragoon or Samurai
Past towns?: HellRaiders, it was more a guild than a town...
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm pretty good in building, I love and know how to build floating things, and I'll become a good fighter, protecting and raiding with the town.
How often can you be online?: About 1-2 hours a day, up to 7 or 8 on weekends
Age? 17
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I'm kinda both, but I favor fighting a little bit more, but I'll spec first. :)

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Since I started playing Minecraft I love floating things, especially cities. I've been in SkyForge on the Sanctum map..
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 year
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior, most likely Dragoon or Samurai
Past towns?: HellRaiders, it was more a guild than a town...
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm pretty good in building, I love and know how to build floating things, and I'll become a good fighter, protecting and raiding with the town.
How often can you be online?: About 1-2 hours a day, up to 7 or 8 on weekends
Age? 17
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I'm kinda both, but I favor fighting a little bit more, but I'll spec first. :)
its YOU

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@ChunkyM0nk3y Of course, you are accepted. Being a former member of Skyforge is like having a VIP pass into our town. Our chat is /ch lf, In-game you can talk to me for regions, a port to town, and a formal invite, as well as a plot. @TehGreenBean I will mark out a plot for you and post the coordinates here.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
@ChunkyM0nk3y Of course, you are accepted. Being a former member of Skyforge is like having a VIP pass into our town. Our chat is /ch lf, In-game you can talk to me for regions, a port to town, and a formal invite, as well as a plot. @TehGreenBean I will mark out a plot for you and post the coordinates here.
Thank you so very much. I'm really sorry I didn't come earlier, but first I was part of the HR project and then I took a very long break. You are a wizard? That would come in handy for me as I'm still in hell and have to get out of there first ^^

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, @kurugi If you are still wishing to join us yet are constrained by 3 day joining times, just head over and we can add you to regions and give you a plot. If not, you're welcome over anyways.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm back! I like the walls, though I'm not sure if we should have walls extending to the top level. @Sean53 We would be happy to have you, talk to me ingame for town invite, regions, and a port to town. Our chat is /ch lf, and our coordinates are 870,-1290. I know that Malum was quite strict in its recruiting process, so practically anyone from Malum can join LF. @Dazureus could you re-post your tower design for everyone to see?
EDIT: Despite what applelove may say, LF is a [Good] town, and we would be happy to have any Malum members, including applelove, join our town. I did not wish to intrude on the Malum thread per appleloves wishes, so here it is.
I have not said that LightForge was not a Good aligned town. I did, however, say that there were no towns that I could personally recommend.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you for clearing that up, I thought that because we had a recent presence in our thread that you were trying to slight us or something similiar.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
For the tower, I now have a very definite idea of what we are going to do for it. As soon as I finish tinkering in Creative I will post it all.
EDIT: To clarify, DO NOT loot or rob or dismantle inactive houses, materials of inactive or banned peoples are property of the town and doing so is theft. And remember, always ask for permission before building, and LF always has the right to tear down your building or ask you to modify it. We will not have shoddily constructed buildings cluttering up our town.