• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Halvalor [13] [Good]

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Corlark yes i will remove you, sad to see you go bud.

Come back any time! (to Halvalor yeh bitch XD)

And Ellie, NyanKitteh- welcome to Halvalor! ill add you now so that way you can get started right away. be sure to go into town hall and check out the town message board!

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
And ohi im going to remove you from the region but like corlark, when you want to come back, just let me know

k bud?

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
1: What is your IGN? Piptendo​
2: How long have you played MC/HC? MC since Pre-Beta, HC for weeks​
3: how old are you? (dont lie i check the forums.) 14, almost 15​
4: How often do you play in a week? A day, mostly. I am lucky to get more than that, unless I go to Moms on a random weekend, which I am on 24/7.​
5: Why do you want to join our township? Oryinn raided my house and left Shiroku, and I want my valuables safe. :3​
6: What is your gameplay style? Anything goes. Raiding, PvP, Mining, Roleplay​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yes, of course.​
8: Do you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Tiny.cc/herocraft I have multiple times.​

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok Pip!
here are a few things i do like, you are honest, your cool with tax, you vote.

What i DONT like is just how easy it is to keep your valuables safe. The fact that raiders got to them is a bit upsetting. we all learn the hard way at some point.

a quick fix is simply to cover your chests with dirt, i do it all the time!

however, you have been accepted into Halvalor! next time you are online i would like you to /msg or /tell me you would like to join, ill get you the coords and you will be set brotha!

Welcome to our humble town!

What is your IGN? Waffleyum21
2: How long have you played MC/HC? Played MC for about 5 months. Herocraft I just started​
3: how old are you? (dont lie i check the forums.) 17​
4: How often do you play in a week? (based on days not hours) Probably 3-4 a week on average but often go into MC rages and play 6-7 days.​
5: Why do you want to join our township? Always like the good guys and my friends TOADnZACH told me it was pretty good so I want to be there with him and you guys.​
6: What is your gameplay style? Hoarder... I suppose. If not that then I stay where I am and build and improve and then rinse and repeat.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (yes, required) Well sure​
8: Do you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Tiny.cc/herocraft Now I do. Will look into it more​

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
welcome Waffleyum21 into Halvalor!

Ill get you added to our regions and next time your online will get you set up with all the important stuff.

sound good?

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff

WARNING: You have not paid taxes or have not updated your thread to reflect payment. Your region is at risk of being removed if it is not paid immediately. Thanks!

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
right sorry haha, paid kainzo yesterday i have a screenshot and all of it if needed. ill get this updated LOL busy with school stuff

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
1: What is your IGN? Howbadisbad​
2: How long have you played MC/HC? since classic​
3: how old are you? (dont lie i check the forums.) 17​
4: How often do you play in a week? (based on days not hours) 7​
5: Why do you want to join our township? So I can level up in relative safety instead of getting pked by nubs who like to stroke their e-peen​
6: What is your gameplay style? Longrange​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (yes, required) Yes​
8: Do you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Tiny.cc/herocraft Yes​

harminder1

Wood
1: What is your IGN? - Harminder91​
2: How long have you played MC/HC? - Minecraft for about 3 months. Herocraft for about a week.​
3: how old are you? (dont lie i check the forums.) - I am 18 years old.​
4: How often do you play in a week? (based on days not hours) I play at least once a day.​
5: Why do you want to join our township? - To help build one of the best/strongest towns on the server.​
6: What is your gameplay style? - I mainly do pvp, however i'm a great builder as i previously played a lot of creative servers.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (yes, required) - Yes.​
8: Do you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Tiny.cc/herocraft - Yes.​

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
OK so here is a new deal.

I am SUPER FREAKING BUSY with school work friends workin out and other junk. i cant run a town ON MY OWN so i have kicked out Ichorlicker as a SIC and made my new SIC J3susfreak and my new Third in command Toadnzack

You two can now add and remove players from the region. this is a big deal as i trust you fellas a crap load.

anywho that is all for to days update, gonna go pay kainzo now :)

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
ok harminder welcome to Halvalor! sorry its super late on the reply dude.. busy haha. anywho if you see J3susfreak online while im not, or toadnzack, they are now my SIC and TIC so they can help you just as much as i can :)

Angel_Works

Stone
1: What is your IGN? Angel_Works​
2: How long have you played MC/HC? Minecraft for a year, just got white-listed into HC today.​
3: how old are you? (dont lie i check the forums.) 20.​
4: How often do you play in a week? (based on days not hours) Pretty much everyday.​
5: Why do you want to join our township? It's not obnoxiously overgrown and bloated like some of the cities I've seen.​
6: What is your gameplay style? Lots and lots of mining and spelunking. Large construction projects are fun too.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yes​
8: Do you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Tiny.cc/herocraft: Yes​

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
ok great!

Everyone welcome Angel into the township!

ill message you in game and get you to our town :)

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
Soz I haven't been online, school has been assraping me. Idk if I'll be able to get on very often lol. You can decide what to do with me :p

corlark

Iron
GUESS WHAT MY PEEPS?!?!?! I am coming back! ( If you allow it ) Also, do i need to fill out a application?

corlark

Iron
IDK why i have to :( but here goes lol
1: What is your IGN? corlark​
2: How long have you played MC/HC? MC = a month HC = 3 weeks?​
3: how old are you? (dont lie i check the forums.) 14​
4: How often do you play in a week? (based on days not hours) 6-7​
5: Why do you want to join our township? I was in it before and its amazing.... Well, i really want a stable place to live instead of being a nomad, and its a great town.​
6: What is your gameplay style? Whatever i need to do i get it done​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (yes, required) Yes​
8: Do you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Tiny.cc/herocraft Yes​

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
ok corlark, you can cmon back in! ill add you here in the 2 minutes i have before school...

:D