• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Halvalor [13] [Good]

Eleyond

Coal
1: What is your IGN? Eleyond​
2: How long have you played MC/HC? MC=1 month HC=1 day​
3: how old are you? (dont lie i check the forums.) 31​
4: How often do you play in a week? (based on days not hours) 7 days a week, might change when I start college this fall.​
5: Why do you want to join our township? I need a safe haven to work on my crafting and level in peace, and some cool people to talk to.​
6: What is your gameplay style? I usually did pve, with a little pvp. Ever since I found out about the crafting classes, I want to become a blacksmith.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (yes, required) Can't run a town without taxes, perfectly fine with it.​
8: Do you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Tiny.cc/herocraft If you mean voting for the server, I knew that, thanks to an announcement.​

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
OK just as an easyer way to get the message out to all my players, we are currently working on Many town projects, here is a list from most important to least

enjoy :)

1: Town Farms
2: Wall
3: Roads
4: Glass roof
5: Decide what other than a massive tower will go in the middle of town. its ugly and now i dont like it.
6: Make flat plots for new players, have a generaly terraformed area, makes stuff look cleaner :p
7: Work with moe on piston defense
8: Break down inactive players homes and steal all of their stuff
9: TBA
10: TBA

*edit*

Any questions for specifics on any of this stuff either post here or in game please :)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey Watter, maybe number 9 or 10 is making town hall look nicer? There are some areas where it needs some work.

1: mainblz
2: MC: Since late alpha build. HC: 3-4 days. (Havent been keeping track)​
3: 19 (6/25/92)​
4: I usually hop on for a couple hours or more every day.​
5: Looking for a place far from Zeal, Would love to help other townsfolk build, and collect materials for the town to use.​
6: Caverat untill I get bored. Then I'm an architecture-nut for building.​
7: I'm okay with it if i can get enough materials and armor to actually be able to fight off mobs.​
8: Yep.​

OHI123

Glowing Redstone
1: What is your IGN? OHI123​
2: How long have you played MC/HC? MC: Since alpha HC: 1,5 months, or something​
3: how old are you? (dont lie i check the forums.) 16​
4: How often do you play in a week? (based on days not hours) I don´t really know, I have alot to do in school right now but I try to get on as much as possible.​
5: Why do you want to join our township? Well, I was a member before.​
6: What is your gameplay style? I like to think, so I was wondering if I could perhaps get some kind of diplomat position. I´m not really that much of a builder or a fighter, I LOVE township politics, haha​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yes​
8: Do you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Tiny.cc/herocraft Yes​
Jesusfr3ak told me I had to fill in an app, so I did, I´m going to be able to play alot more than before.​

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
hey guys, just wanted to let u know i did a mini-edit on ur towns wiki page, so that it now links to valhalor when applicable. also did the same on the valhalor page. hope u dont mind :)

RedFury

Wood
1: RedFury​
2: MC: about 6 months. HC: 1 day​
3: how old are you? 26​
4: How often do you play in a week? 5 days​
5: Why do you want to join our township? my brother says its a cool town​
6: What is your gameplay style? mining/crafting​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yup​
8: Do you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Tiny.cc/herocraft yyup​

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey all busy with work got a new job wont be online today (maybe a little)
and school. again.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
So I'm having trouble connecting, I'm going to be on 1.8 ssp for a bit I guess.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry about not being online tonight fellas, just got the 1.8 leak, been dicking around on it for a few hours and plan to keep doing so!

Have fun fellas! (and one female i think)