• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Halvalor [13] [Good]

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey Watter, I know I'm probably behind on taxes and just got money to pay them, is there any way to see my tax payments? Thanks in advance.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
yea im not really keeping track just kinda going with the flow on tax

you played 1.8 yet iarbobity?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I've been on the herocraft multiplayer server for 1.8. Pretty fun and I also done it on my friends servers as well.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Friday September 15th.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Well if I can figure out how to get back on 1.7.3, I'll be back on the main server soon. :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
If needed, I'll put up a thread with jars for 1.7.3 for those who don't know how to keep backups of jars :p

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok, school is getting in the way far to much at the moment.

J3susfreak is new town mayor as of now. ToadnZack is the new SIC and ill place myself at third in command.

Congrats buddy. i just dont have the time for this anymore.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, school is getting in the way far to much at the moment.

J3susfreak is new town mayor as of now. ToadnZack is the new SIC and ill place myself at third in command.

Congrats buddy. i just dont have the time for this anymore.
Have J3susfreak make a township thread in the Township Apps and we'll move it over.

Well this is news to me to about being mayor :eek:

I don't have a problem making a new thread though. Does it need to be a township application like a completely new town or can I just basically do the same layout Watter has but as my post?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Well this is news to me to about being mayor :eek:

I don't have a problem making a new thread though. Does it need to be a township application like a completely new town or can I just basically do the same layout Watter has but as my post?
You can just copy paste the first post on this township thread to a new thread in the Tonwhsip applications and @Brutalacerate or @gabizou and we'll replace this one with yours.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
JF i want you to bee full on mayor for good now. if you so choose to give back the position, great, if not, great. to me its indifferent

but like i said
i just cant support a town with the amount of time i play any more.

so uhh its going to be for a good while buddy :)

You're making me tear up.. haha! <-- jk

Just don't leave us for good! I guess I'll try my best to run the town

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
im still the TIC dude like, im still gonna play and be part of the town har har har

i would never leave <3