• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Genesis V.2 [35] (Neutral) *Recruiting*

ZenWutend

Dirt
In game name: ZenWutend
Age (must be 15+): 23
What path and profession you are/plan to be: I am a Smith now, and will be a ninja.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: I have Skype and I am familiar with TS.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: PvP I know of, but building am much more fond of.
How active do you plan on being: Everyday, at least a hour a day but it will most likely be more.
I plan on taking the free plot for the time being.

In game name: ThePsyDragon
Age (must be 15+): 15
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Dragoon Already, planning on going Smith
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) Downloading TS as we speak
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Experiance... I havn't spent alot of time hardcore pvping in the past, and most of the time my buildings are simple. Many times, only what is essential for me. However I'm eager to learn. I certainly won't be at the top right away in either respects, but I'm working on it.
How active do you plan on being: I'm generally on between 1-3 hours on weekdays and 4-6 on weekends, roughly estimated. Most of the time it leans towards the higher amounts

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: ThePsyDragon
Age (must be 15+): 15
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Dragoon Already, planning on going Smith
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) Downloading TS as we speak
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Experiance... I havn't spent alot of time hardcore pvping in the past, and most of the time my buildings are simple. Many times, only what is essential for me. However I'm eager to learn. I certainly won't be at the top right away in either respects, but I'm working on it.
How active do you plan on being: I'm generally on between 1-3 hours on weekdays and 4-6 on weekends, roughly estimated. Most of the time it leans towards the higher amounts

Welcome to the town!

In game name: Darkthefox
Age (must be 15+): 19
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Ranger/Alchemist
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: A very good amount with both
How active do you plan on being: at least a couple hours a day

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: Darkthefox
Age (must be 15+): 19
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Ranger/Alchemist