• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Genesis V.2 [35] (Neutral) *Recruiting*

xCupCakezx

Dirt
In game name: xCupCakezx
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Ranger/Engineer
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) Yes, Both Teamspeak and Skype
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have at least 2 years worth of experiance in PVP/Building
How active do you plan on being: I will be active at least 6 days a week, an hours or two per day.

I would love to have a plot above ground, However I do not have the required amount of contribution. If I manage to gather enough for the contribution, then I will be willingly glad to contribute to the society.

In game name: nick91700
What path and profession you are/plan to be: caster,planning necromancer and crafter planning aclemist
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: Yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: i Love minning and fighting, i play a lot of mcpvp i love pvp but can also build and am a good miner​
How active do you plan on being: I play 1 hour everyday of the week

Accepted msg me or ZenZiggy

In game name: xCupCakezx
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Ranger/Engineer
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) Yes, Both Teamspeak and Skype
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have at least 2 years worth of experiance in PVP/Building
How active do you plan on being: I will be active at least 6 days a week, an hours or two per day.

I would love to have a plot above ground, However I do not have the required amount of contribution. If I manage to gather enough for the contribution, then I will be willingly glad to contribute to the society.

Accept msg me or ZenZiggy of Jldewm

In game name: brennan90 (no capitals)
What path and profession you are/plan to be: I am a caster and I a crafter planning to be an engineer.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.): Yes I can use Skype and teamspeak but i dont kave the IP for it.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I like to think im good at pvp but im not thats why im a caster. I am a fairly good builder but not werthy of an above ground plot.
How active do you plan on being: I will play at least 45 minutes a day. (that gives me 3 hours in 5 days
TheMinrcrafter it is edited.
Denied Final

ShoDinova

Dirt
In game name: ShoDinova
Age (must be 15+): 18
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Paladin & Smith
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: Yes, I already have them both installed
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Pretty good at both (Always using my criticals!)
How active do you plan on being: Everyday (In fact I already am on Herocraft everyday.)

megaorange

Coal
In game name: megaorange1
Age (must be 15+): 16
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Currently Caster and Crafter / Planed Necromancer and Alchemist
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.): I can use TeamSpeak (IP will be needed)
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: PVP I'm ok probably better in a group. Building I'm good if there are pre-planned buildings.
How active do you plan on being: I plan on being active as I can, I have school. I usually play about 4-5 times a week for 3+ hrs.

In game name: megaorange1
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Currently Caster and Crafter / Planed Necromancer and Alchemist
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.): I can use TeamSpeak (IP will be needed)
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: PVP im ok probably better in a group. Building I'm good if there are pre-planned buildings.
How active do you plan on being: I plan on being active as I can, I have school, and I try to play multiple times a week.

Everything looks good except be more specific about how much you will be playing

In game name: ShoDinova
Age (must be 15+): 18
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Paladin & Smith
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: Yes, I already have them both installed
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Pretty good at both (Always using my criticals!)
How active do you plan on being: Everyday (In fact I already am on Herocraft everyday.)

Accepted msg me or ZenZiggy or Jldewm

Croy07

Dirt
In game name: Croy07
Age (must be 15+): 17
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Path - Ranger. Profession - Plan on being a Mason.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) I can use both skype and TeamSpeak.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am a decent builder, compared to others that I've seen.
How active do you plan on being:I plan on being active, making this my main server (when I can get on)

In game name: Croy07
Age (must be 15+): 17
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Path - Ranger. Profession - Plan on being a Mason.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) I can use both skype and TeamSpeak.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am a decent builder, compared to others that I've seen.
How active do you plan on being:I plan on being active, making this my main server (when I can get on)

Accepted msg me of ZenZiggy

In game name: SlashaMasta
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Warrior/Paladin
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) I can use skype. It is KingXPaladin
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have experience in both. I play raid servers alot so I am ok at pvp and I like to build so I can make stuff look kind of good.
How active do you plan on being: If people actual help me unlike every other guild or town ive been in I will be on alot.

In game name: SlashaMasta
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Warrior/Paladin
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) I can use skype. It is KingXPaladin
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have experience in both. I play raid servers alot so I am ok at pvp and I like to build so I can make stuff look kind of good.
How active do you plan on being: If people actual help me unlike every other guild or town ive been in I will be on alot.

Accepted if you tell me what crafter spec you´re going.

IGN: Chapterlost
Path,Profession:Rouge/Archer
how much experience do you have with pvp/building: good with pvp,good with exteriorand designs
how active:as often as possible

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: XenZan
Age (must be 15+): 23
What path and profession you are/plan to be: I am a Rogue/Crafter going into Ninja/Undecided.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) Yes.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am new to PVP but I love to build and make my constructions look nice. Thus far, I've really just been building.
How active do you plan on being: This is my main and only server, and I am usually on every day, for a while, usually in the evenings.

I also wanted to note that Croy07 referred me here, as he and I were buddied up for the beginning of our times on this server.

In game name: XenZan
Age (must be 15+): 23
What path and profession you are/plan to be: I am a Rogue/Crafter going into Ninja/Undecided.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) Yes.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am new to PVP but I love to build and make my constructions look nice. Thus far, I've really just been building.
How active do you plan on being: This is my main and only server, and I am usually on every day, for a while, usually in the evenings.

I also wanted to note that Croy07 referred me here, as he and I were buddied up for the beginning of our times on this server.

Accepted msg me Jldewm or ZenZiggy to be added to town.