• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Genesis V.2 [35] (Neutral) *Recruiting*

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
genesis2.png

Leadership:
Mayor: ZenZiggy
TIC: Jldewm​
Council:
rafaleon
adioshoes
idocoolstuff
okmn20​
TheMinrcrafter​
Citizen List:
Active:
adioshoes78
Aw3someSauc3
ChineseBananas
drpepper1344
emerald_ice
kongzoon
piester22
rafaleon
Royal_Mystic
samarimage1
TenguKarasu
Arglekargle
oliverishere
Jldewm
Belarofundus
birbs07
boba55
idocoolstuff
kaden369
superqwerty146
okmn20
Multis_revenge12
xCupCakezx
Jazza411​
DaHamburgler​
stonedemoman​
Town rules:
I: Obey all the server rules.
II: Do not kill other town members unless in Duel Arena
III: Do not enter other town members properties unless permitted.
IV: Do not steal at any time from other members.
V: Do not use town bank as your trash can. only deposit things that we need.
Genesis Citizen application:
NOTE: You have to have mastered one class (crafter or combat to 30)
NOTE: Please be mature
In game name:
Age (must be 15+):
What path and profession you are/plan to be:
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.)
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:
How active do you plan on being:
Genesis has two different types of plots that are both in the under-city one is 10 wide 10 long and 10 high and does not cost anything while the other is an elite plot which features 12 wide 12 long and 14 high and costs 250c.
Genesis citizens are not required to pay taxes but donations are always welcome.
Allies:
Alicubi
Camalot

Perico3

Dirt
In game name: Perico3
What path and profession you are/plan to be:Ranger/Engineer, i knowyou need an engineer Zen :3
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: well, everything has a start, im good in pvp, although not the best.
How active do you plan on being:at least 3 time a week
(i am rafaleon friend)​
(also minrcrafter)​

In game name: adanthegreat
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Caster/Wizard, I am thinking of becoming a smith
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) yes, Adan Castillo
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am fairly good at building, and am quite skilled at PvP
How active do you plan on being:At least twice a week

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
In game name: adanthegreat
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Caster/Wizard, I am thinking of becoming a smith
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) yes, Adan Castillo
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am fairly good at building, and am quite skilled at PvP
How active do you plan on being:At least twice a week

We need people who will be on almost everyday. Twice a week is a pretty small amount to take up space in a town. I'll speak with zen.

In game name: Perico3
What path and profession you are/plan to be:Ranger/Engineer, i knowyou need an engineer Zen :3
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: well, everything has a start, im good in pvp, although not the best.
How active do you plan on being:at least 3 time a week

I dont know perico3 youre not very honest youre very bad at pvp Ive played MineZ with you and MCinfected and you are not good at all. ReMake your post you didnt answer if you are good at building or not. You are not on very often at least 5 times a week.

boba55

Dirt
In game name: boba55
What path and profession you are/plan to be: rogue and an engineer
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) yes i have skype
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am a skilled architect, but am only good in pvp with mainly a bow and arrows
How active do you plan on being: on the server at least once a day doing something useful or productive
Genesis has both above ground, and under ground plots for building personal homes. The above ground plots requre a commitment to contributing to the town upgrading effort.
Would you like to build above ground? And if so, are you willing to contribute at least 90 diamonds to the effort over a period of time? (All donations go directly to the town bank, and are not accessable by ANYONE, including the mayor. Items deposited into the town bank are used for upgrading the town.) I would like to build a home above ground and over a period of time i would try my best to give the town every diamond i get
If you are a good builder and you can prove that you are you might also be granted an above ground plot.

tatcher

Dirt
In game name: tatcher
What path and profession you are/plan to be: I'm planning to be either Ranger, Runeblade or Ninja as my path. As my profession I'm planning to be either Mason, Enchanter or Alchemist.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) Yes, but my mic is currently broken, I'll have it fixed or buy a new one as soon as possible.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I would say I'm pretty good at PvP, and fairly good at building.
How active do you plan on being: At least a couple of hours everyday.

In game name: boba55
What path and profession you are/plan to be: rogue and an engineer
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) yes i have skype
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am a skilled architect, but am only good in pvp with mainly a bow and arrows
How active do you plan on being: on the server at least once a day doing something useful or productive
Genesis has both above ground, and under ground plots for building personal homes. The above ground plots requre a commitment to contributing to the town upgrading effort.
Would you like to build above ground? And if so, are you willing to contribute at least 90 diamonds to the effort over a period of time? (All donations go directly to the town bank, and are not accessable by ANYONE, including the mayor. Items deposited into the town bank are used for upgrading the town.) I would like to build a home above ground and over a period of time i would try my best to give the town every diamond i get
If you are a good builder and you can prove that you are you might also be granted an above ground plot.

Accepted Msg Zen or Me ingame and we will add you to the chat, give you the town cords and of course invite you to the town.

In game name: tatcher
What path and profession you are/plan to be: I'm planning to be either Ranger, Runeblade or Ninja as my path. As my profession I'm planning to be either Mason, Enchanter or Alchemist.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.) Yes, but my mic is currently broken, I'll have it fixed or buy a new one as soon as possible.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I would say I'm pretty good at PvP, and fairly good at building.
How active do you plan on being: At least a couple of hours everyday.

Accepted Msg Zen or Me ingame and we will invite you to the town chat, give you the cords and invite you to town.

Araldian

TNT
In game name: Araldian
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Rogue, planning Ranger
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: Yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have played on two earlier Herocraft maps, played 350 rounds of Hunger games (the official servers) with a good KD, and I do in general have a passion for PvP in all the games I play (WoW, HoN, Minecraft). I am also an above decent builder.
How active do you plan on being: Nowadays I play two to three times on Herocraft every week, but I am willing to play more if being in your town gets real fun.

In game name: Araldian
What path and profession you are/plan to be: Rogue, planning Ranger
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have played on two earlier Herocraft maps, played 350 rounds of Hunger games (the official servers) with a good KD, and I do in general have a passion for PvP in all the games I play (WoW, HoN, Minecraft). I am also an above decent builder.
How active do you plan on being: Nowadays I play two to three times on Herocraft every week, but I am willing to play more if being in your town gets real fun.
Accepted Msg me or Zenziggy

brennan90

Stone
In game name: brennan90 (no capitals)
What path and profession you are/plan to be: I am a caster.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.): Yes I can use Skype and teamspeak but i dont kave the IP for it.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I like to think im good at pvp but im not thats why im a caster. I am a fairly good builder but not werthy of an above ground plot.
How active do you plan on being: I will play at least 30 minutes a day.

What path and profession you are/plan to be: I am a caster.
Are you able to use Skype/TeamSpeak: (If no, we cannot accept you.): Yes I can use Skype and teamspeak but i dont kave the IP for it.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I like to think im good at pvp but im not thats why im a caster. I am a fairly good builder but not werthy of an above ground plot.
How active do you plan on being: I will play at least 30 minutes a day.

Incomplete. You need to be on at least 3 hours 5 days a week 30 mins a day isnt much plus what proffesion do you wish to be?

brennan90

Stone
What path and profession you are/plan to be: I am a caster and I a crafter planning to be an engineer.
How active do you plan on being: I will play at least 45 minutes a day. (that gives me 3 hours in 5 days
TheMinrcrafter it is edited.

nick91700

Wood
In game name: nick91700
What path and profession you are/plan to be: caster,planning necromancer and crafter planning aclemist
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: i Love minning and fighting, i play a lot of mcpvp i love pvp but can also build and am a good miner
How active do you plan on being: I play 1 hour everyday of the week