• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] DemonsWood [15] [Neutral / Good]

Joel7009

Wood
  • IGN: joel7009
  • Secret Key:plankton and tortoises
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue lvl 4
  • Profession/Level: Crafter lvl 4
  • How long have you been on HC?:i started yesterday
  • How often do you play on HC?: i play HC most of the time whenever i have nothing else to play, and thats most of the time
  • Why do you want to join: i want town protection and to become friends with people on the server
  • What can you contribute towards the town: i can donate things that i wont need but the town will need while still following rule 2
  • Extra Information: i have teamspeak 3
  • How active will you be:ill be on most of the time as long as im off from school
  • What time zone are you in? Eastern U.S
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?yes

azdai

Wood
  • IGN: jab56
  • Secret Key: plankton and tortoises
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster/5
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/16
  • How long have you been on HC?: Started on 13th with new ign.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Atleast 1 time in 2 days
  • Why do you want to join: The main reason to have a protected home and it's lonely to live in mines alone :(.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can help donating items.
  • Extra Information: I have teamspeak 3 I'm familiar with heroes plugin and I'm cooperative and friendly.
  • How active will you be: When I play atleast 1 hour and up to 6-7 hours.
  • What time zone are you in? UTC +2
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes

S

sam stauffer

• IGN:samstauffer7
  • Secret Key:plankton and tourtoses
  • Primary Class/Level: caster level 16
  • Profession/Level: crafter level 11
  • How long have you been on HC?: About a year now but just got whitelisted
  • How often do you play on HC?: I am on most weekends and some weekday nights
  • Why do you want to join: It looks like a great town! (plus has an awesome name) I have also been looking for a town for a little while now and this looks like the one for me.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I am a good farmer and could help hunt and collect food for the town.
  • Extra Information: I am going to become a wizard after i master caster and farmer after mastering crafter.
  • How active will you be: I will be very active in the town.
  • What time zone are you in? eastern
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? YES

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN:samstauffer7
  • Secret Key:plankton and tourtoses
  • Primary Class/Level: caster level 16
  • Profession/Level: crafter level 11
  • How long have you been on HC?: About a year now but just got whitelisted
  • How often do you play on HC?: I am on most weekends and some weekday nights
  • Why do you want to join: It looks like a great town! (plus has an awesome name) I have also been looking for a town for a little while now and this looks like the one for me.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I am a good farmer and could help hunt and collect food for the town.
  • Extra Information: I am going to become a wizard after i master caster and farmer after mastering crafter.
  • How active will you be: I will be very active in the town.
  • What time zone are you in? eastern
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? YES
sounds like a great addition! Contact an officer in game for an invite! Welcome!

• IGN: AsterTheMaster
  • Primary Class/Level: Warrior lvl. 5
  • Profession/Level: Crafter lvl. 6
  • How long have you been on HC?: Around a week, gathering in the basics
  • How often do you play on HC?: When ever I have time c:
  • Why do you want to join: I'm not a member to any other citys, and as I don't know many people it would be lame starting my own. And this city sounds like a pretty decent one, so it would be great if you guys would let me join.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can help with almost anything. I'm a decent builder, I'm really great at following orders and I'm gonna do my best to help the community in the city
  • Extra Information: Uhm, I got Teamspeak and I'm looking forward to interact with the other players if that's possible.
  • How active will you be: I will be on atleast every day, unless I'm at vaction somewhere.
  • What time zone are you in? Eu. +1
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Of course.

• IGN: SilentDoom55
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster(Soon to be Wizard)/ 12
  • Profession/Level: Crafter (Will be Alchemist)/ 9
  • How long have you been on HC?: About a week
  • How often do you play on HC?: almost everyday
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join a community on this server and I need people to watch my back
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can help with all of the buildings and will contribute to the town in any way I can, also I plan to stay on this server and be very active on it.
  • Extra Information: I will always put the town first and will protect it at all costs and will contribute in any way I can. In life and in videogames, i find that it is easier if you have friends to help you.
  • How active will you be: I will play at least about 1 or 2 hours every day I can
  • What time zone are you in? Eastern or UTC-6:00
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes I do and I hope to be part of this town and community

• IGN: FireFlame1997
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue lvl 2
  • Profession/Level: crafter lvl 2
  • How long have you been on HC?: I started playing 2 weeks ago
  • How often do you play on HC?: I've been on almost everyday
  • Why do you want to join: well I want to be apart of an active community and play/team up with other players
  • What can you contribute towards the town: well I could probably contribute resources and I conceder myself to be a pretty good builder so i could help out there too
  • Extra Information: FlazhFire is my brother
  • How active will you be: Ill be on almost everyday now that it's summer vacation usually all day
  • What time zone are you in? im live in Canada with EST (Eastern Standard Time)
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? I agree to all the rules

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: FireFlame1997
  • Profession/Level: crafter lvl 2
  • How long have you been on HC?: I started playing 2 weeks ago
  • How often do you play on HC?: I've been on almost everyday
  • Why do you want to join: well I want to be apart of an active community and play/team up with other players
  • What can you contribute towards the town: well I could probably contribute resources and I conceder myself to be a pretty good builder so i could help out there too
  • Extra Information: FlazhFire is my brother
  • How active will you be: Ill be on almost everyday now that it's summer vacation usually all day
  • What time zone are you in? im live in Canada with EST (Eastern Standard Time)
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? I agree to all the rules
accepted! Welcome to DemonsWood!

NautX

Stone
  • IGN: NautX
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue lvl 1
  • Profession/Level: Crafter lvl 2
  • How long have you been on HC?: played about a year ago then stopped, got back into minecraft recently so I've been back for about 2 days. Whitelisted.
  • How often do you play on HC?: depends on the day. at least an hour every other day.
  • Why do you want to join: In my experience playing minecraft I've found that i absolutely hate goin at it alone. I want to join for the companionship of fellow townies...also cuz i like to make jokes, and if nobody's around to hear the joke, is it still funny?
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I'm an absolutely horrible obsessive compulsive when it comes to mining. If i know I need a certain resource I'll mine for hours on end. So yea..mining skills. Give me a task?
  • Extra Information: I'm a joker. Given the chance I'll probably make you laugh. Also my current monitor is malfunctioning so it's technically colorblind. I can't see the color red, but i havent come across a problem with that yet.
  • How active will you be: if not everyday then every other. At least an hour or more a day.
  • What time zone are you in? U.S. Central time
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yea, sure.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: NautX
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue lvl 1
  • How long have you been on HC?: played about a year ago then stopped, got back into minecraft recently so I've been back for about 2 days. Whitelisted.
  • How often do you play on HC?: depends on the day. at least an hour every other day.
  • Why do you want to join: In my experience playing minecraft I've found that i absolutely hate goin at it alone. I want to join for the companionship of fellow townies...also cuz i like to make jokes, and if nobody's around to hear the joke, is it still funny?
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I'm an absolutely horrible obsessive compulsive when it comes to mining. If i know I need a certain resource I'll mine for hours on end. So yea..mining skills. Give me a task?
  • Extra Information: I'm a joker. Given the chance I'll probably make you laugh. Also my current monitor is malfunctioning so it's technically colorblind. I can't see the color red, but i havent come across a problem with that yet.
  • How active will you be: if not everyday then every other. At least an hour or more a day.
  • What time zone are you in? U.S. Central time
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yea, sure.

Welcome to DemondsWood! Contact myself, 0xnaomi or sekcbaba, Dakinara!

Welcome!

• IGN: ILikeToHowl
  • How long have you been on HC?: I started today
  • How often do you play on HC?: I play on HC when I'm not busy
  • Why do you want to join: I want to be close to a group of people
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can try to donate as much of my coins as I can
  • Extra Information: I have Teamspeak :)
  • How active will you be: I'll try to be as active as possible
  • What time zone are you in? -8 Pacific time

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Adding user "Variently" personally. They rejoined and need a place to stay for now, and I know them from elsewhere.

ShadowRavynn sanosuka Trazil (Tagging Managers)

EDIT: User had since been kicked by Ravynn

y2kid

Stone
  • IGN: y2kid
  • Primary Class/Level: Rouge level 4 (I have not been on for a while and my character was gone)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter 5 (look up)
  • How long have you been on HC?: I played for a mont and a half a while ago but I got back on yesterday)
  • How often do you play on HC?: Im geting back into it
  • Why do you want to join: I want to try and help out other people
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Money, resources, and when I'm high enough level pvp
  • Extra Information: I have been playing since alpha and I have friends my age who play minecraft too.
  • How active will you be: Its summer so pretty mush every day except on vacation which I will warn you about before hand
  • What time zone are you in? Eastern

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: y2kid
  • Primary Class/Level: Rouge level 4 (I have not been on for a while and my character was gone)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter 4 (look up)
  • How long have you been on HC?: I played for a mont and a half a while ago but I got back on yesterday)
  • How often do you play on HC?: Im geting back into it
  • Why do you want to join: I want to try and help out other people
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Money, resources, and when I'm high enough level pvp
  • Extra Information: I have been playing since alpha and I have friends my age who play minecraft too.
  • How active will you be: Its summer so pretty mush every day except on vacation which I will warn you about before hand
  • What time zone are you in? Eastern
accepted! See you in town! :)

peaco912

Dirt
  • IGN: peaco912
  • Secret Key: HTP8
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster lvl 1
  • How long have you been on HC?: A few days.
  • How often do you play on HC?: A lot.
  • Why do you want to join: I want a safe-ish place to build/live.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Protection.
  • Extra Information: I'm level 52 on the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
  • How active will you be: Active enough.
  • What time zone are you in? Whichever one the US is in.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes.

• IGN: Flammulated
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster 9
  • Profession/Level: Crafter 5
  • How long have you been on HC?: A week.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Everyday.
  • Why do you want to join: Towns provide Safety
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can help collect materials for upgrading the town.
  • Extra Information: n/a
  • How active will you be: Very Active.
  • What time zone are you in? EST