• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ched Nasad (37) [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Application:

IGN:MalachiMcCloud
Time Zone:Eastren
Class / Profession:Warrior/Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak:Yes!
How long have you been on HC:Like 3 days
Why do you want to join:I need a town... And i need help with the towny stuff on here
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:None :(
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules:Yes
Tell us about yourself:Well I like to play lots of sports im familar with heroes thanks to atherys ascended.
Referrals:I talked to techs rule on teamspeak and he said you were recruiting

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Application:

IGN:MalachiMcCloud
Time Zone:Eastren
Class / Profession:Warrior/Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak:Yes!
How long have you been on HC:Like 3 days
Why do you want to join:
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:None :(
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules:Yes
Tell us about yourself:Well I like to play lots of sports im familar with heroes thanks to atherys ascended.
Referrals:I talked to techs rule on teamspeak and he said you were recruiting

ACCEPTED....

IGN:daltonwilt
Time Zone:EST
Class / Profession:ROGUE
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yes
How long have you been on HC: I play both Atherys and this
Why do you want to join: I love Heroes Servers and pvp alot
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: None
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Uhhhhhh
Referrals:

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:daltonwilt
Time Zone:EST
Class / Profession:ROGUE
How long have you been on HC: I play both Atherys and this
Why do you want to join: I love Heroes Servers and pvp alot
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: None
Tell us about yourself: Uhhhhhh
Referrals:

you with malachimccloud>

Techmight

Stone
I was sold at the name Ched Nasad.. I remember reading those Legend of Drizzt books. ;)

IGN: techmight (yes, lower case. Apparently in MC it matters..)

Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time ; 6:00 GMT

Class / Profession: Rogue / Crafter . I'll probably do something like Smith or Scribe once I finish out Crafter.

Do You Have/Use Teamspeak?: Yep! I've used TeamSpeak 3 since roughly 2010. Also, I know a great free alternative* that we can use as a backup in case TS decides to ever give it up.

How long have you been on HC?: Roughly 4 or so days since I got Whitelisted. I've stalked around HC's forums and I've done research into HC and played a little long, long before I ever joined and committed as a Whitelister.

Why do you want to join?: I'd prefer to stop living in a personal hole in the ground and move to a Drow-themed hole in the ground. IE: I want a community and a group to belong to. I've lived underground, a short distance from Newerth ever since I ran out of Bastion on my first day and I've realized that I could be having a lot more fun if I joined up in a town.

What town(s) have you been in?: None. You guys would be my first home. :)

Do You Understand the Rules and Agree? : Yup! I'd prefer not to piss off Ched Nasad's leaders, or Lolth for that matter. ;) rules are rules, and I'll keep them.

Tell Us about yourself:

As far as my utility in the town goes, I'm pretty well versed in how MC has progressed and developed even since pre-Alpha. So I know a lot about the game and how it works. I enjoy dinking around with mods and MC's Java-using resources; I can at least figure out WHY a mod/Java plugin for Minecraft isn't working, if not finding a way through the Internet and my own skill to fix it.

I'm writing this from an Ubuntu 12.04 install, as well. Which to everyone here should just say that I'm a good bit better than the average PC user. By the way, advanced usage on this operating system is Hell to anyone who's not good at scripting, I've found.. Just FYI.

I've also read plenty of the books about Drizzt and the Underdark's societies. Blame the parents for that.. I've been (quietly) a geek since birth because of them. :p

I've played lots of other team-based games. Mount and Blade: Warband and it's expansion Napoleonic Wars was home to my brother and I for around 6 months last year. We were in Regimental Gaming's 27th Riflemen regiment, and later the 33y Mosovskii infantry/artillery regiment under the same commander up until around 4 months ago. The group just kind of.. died. I haven't even heard from any of them on Steam for months. Times change, eh? .-.

tl;dr : I'm a computer geek. I play Minecraft. This is by no means my first really involved/applied gaming group- but it IS my first town in HC, and I'd love to join. Drow FTW

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
I was sold at the name Ched Nasad.. I remember reading those Legend of Drizzt books. ;)

IGN: techmight (yes, lower case. Apparently in MC it matters..)

Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time ; 6:00 GMT

Class / Profession: Rogue / Crafter . I'll probably do something like Smith or Scribe once I finish out Crafter.

Do You Have/Use Teamspeak?: Yep! I've used TeamSpeak 3 since roughly 2010. Also, I know a great free alternative* that we can use as a backup in case TS decides to ever give it up.

How long have you been on HC?: Roughly 4 or so days since I got Whitelisted. I've stalked around HC's forums and I've done research into HC and played a little long, long before I ever joined and committed as a Whitelister.

Why do you want to join?: I'd prefer to stop living in a personal hole in the ground and move to a Drow-themed hole in the ground. IE: I want a community and a group to belong to. I've lived underground, a short distance from Newerth ever since I ran out of Bastion on my first day and I've realized that I could be having a lot more fun if I joined up in a town.

What town(s) have you been in?: None. You guys would be my first home. :)

Do You Understand the Rules and Agree? : Yup! I'd prefer not to piss off Ched Nasad's leaders, or Lolth for that matter. ;) rules are rules, and I'll keep them.

Tell Us about yourself:

As far as my utility in the town goes, I'm pretty well versed in how MC has progressed and developed even since pre-Alpha. So I know a lot about the game and how it works. I enjoy dinking around with mods and MC's Java-using resources; I can at least figure out WHY a mod/Java plugin for Minecraft isn't working, if not finding a way through the Internet and my own skill to fix it.

I'm writing this from an Ubuntu 12.04 install, as well. Which to everyone here should just say that I'm a good bit better than the average PC user. By the way, advanced usage on this operating system is Hell to anyone who's not good at scripting, I've found.. Just FYI.

I've also read plenty of the books about Drizzt and the Underdark's societies. Blame the parents for that.. I've been (quietly) a geek since birth because of them. :p

I've played lots of other team-based games. Mount and Blade: Warband and it's expansion Napoleonic Wars was home to my brother and I for around 6 months last year. We were in Regimental Gaming's 27th Riflemen regiment, and later the 33y Mosovskii infantry/artillery regiment under the same commander up until around 4 months ago. The group just kind of.. died. I haven't even heard from any of them on Steam for months. Times change, eh? .-.

tl;dr : I'm a computer geek. I play Minecraft. This is by no means my first really involved/applied gaming group- but it IS my first town in HC, and I'd love to join. Drow FTW

holy details...
ACCEPTED

SlipZer0

Dirt
IGN: SlipZer0
Time Zone: Pacific
Class / Profession: Rogue/crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: yes
How long have you been on HC: a few days
Why do you want to join: Really cool town helpful members, town events sound great
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: none
Tell us about yourself: I am fairly new to minecraft and brand new to this server, I live in Canada I enjoy playing all sorts of games and I look forward to playing with the players of this town.
Referrals:

AmrothXD

TNT
IGN: SlipZer0
Time Zone: Pacific
Class / Profession: Rogue/crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: yes
How long have you been on HC: a few days
Why do you want to join: Really cool town helpful members, town events sound great
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: none
Tell us about yourself: I am fairly new to minecraft and brand new to this server, I live in Canada I enjoy playing all sorts of games and I look forward to playing with the players of this town.
Referrals:

accepted talk to ingame

Techmight

Stone
Figured there was nowhere else to post this for all us Drow.. But, here's a picture I came up with that has a few of us in it. :) Enjoy?
teamspeak_background.png

Techmight

Stone
@Kota thanks! I'm gonna get a few screenies of each House's interiors and then do some like, "House portraits" kind of with all the active members.

DefaultTexture, it's actually really simple. This background came with pre green-screened skin locations, so I just inserted the skin I wanted. For custom backgrounds with chroma-keyed positions for skins, it'd take a good bit longer. Especially to pose them.

But if you want to use one of their backgrounds, Nova Skin has a really fast and easy way. That's what I used for this one. :) just go to the Wallpapers section. I'll be sure to post this in another thread too.

I'll probably at least get started on another one today. I need screenies for it.

Just so you guys don't accidentally kick me, I'm typically on Saturday and Wednesday nights, and after that my schedule is random. And FYI, I won't be on this Wednesday or Saturday, even though I just got done saying that's when I'm typically on.

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey can I have a house? I'd really like a summer home pls

Failure to give me a house sets off a chain reaction of your ballsack being removed with a rusty spoon. x

Qmo

Dirt
IGN: Qmo
Time Zone: Eastern
Class / Profession: Rogue / Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Two days.
Why do you want to join: I'm new to the server, and have had multiple people recommend this township.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: None.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am a skilled builder, as well as a refined vanilla pvper. I am new to Hero mod, but I learn quickly.
Referrals: Techmight, ForzakenAngel