• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ched Nasad (37) [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN: Miabo
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time
Class / Profession: Healer and no profession as of yet
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Not yet, but will be willing to get it as soon as possible
How long have you been on HC: Only about a day now
Why do you want to join: Well, outside of being a huge Forgotten Realms fan, I am also very willing to join a town where I can help others out, along with learn more with Herocraft. Also, I'm really interesting in providing support for other people, which is a lot harder to do when you are on your own.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I have yet to be in any towns, so I can say that I have been very loyal and haven't left a single town yet, lol
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: A little about about myself, perhaps? I am an eighteen year old male currently living in Idaho. My father has been in the military since I was two, So I have had the chance to move around a lot. I have seen places such as German, Luxembourg, France, and Belgium. I am pretty easy going person, and only get upset easily when I see/hear someone being hurt or discriminated against. I am usually a very helpful person, very willing to teach others if they don't know, or help someone complete a task. I enjoy reading more than almost anything, and will often lose myself in books series such as
-Harry Potter
-Eragon
-Wheel of Time
-Sword of Truth
-Ender's Game,
-Dragonlance Chronicles
just to name a few. I am also hopelessly addicted to anime and caffeine, and have severe withdrawal symptoms when I don't have either, or both. I have a weird obsession with the Joker from Batman (The D.C. comics multiverse).
Referrals: Kotagrizzly, but probably only because he told me I could

oh crap another Idaho person YES where at man Im in moscow

by the way I recruited you for house Du'Urden

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN:mliming1
Time Zone:Eastern
Class / Profession:Caster/Crafter, Planning to be a Pyro/Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak:No I also would not like to get it since times in the past where it has just been a pain
How long have you been on HC:Well Currently the forums about a year but for the server maybe 4 months
Why do you want to join:I would like to join because Im just looking for a town and nothing special from any just some good people to hang out with maybe raid with and hopefully who can help me. And if I join Ill give back to the town just as much as anyone.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:Cant remember the last town I was in because it was a long time ago. I left because of inactivity.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules:Yes
Tell us about yourself:Well Im a hardworker when I set my mind to something. Im also very nice and would rather not want to fight someone if it came to that. I really enjoy playing rp servers especially ones with the heros plugin. And I do have a little bit of experience from last time I played on this server but Im a little rusty because alot of stuff has changed.
Referrals:Kotagrizzly

Accepted - get with a manager to get invited to town. I will take you into my House (House Devero) since you are going to be a Farmer. Hop on Team Speak and start talking to people in our public channel and if you're not in town when I get on this evening (around 8pm) I'll invite and port you to town.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
As you all know we need a lot of fish (500 to be exact) for our upgrade so we are going to have a fishing tournament. So instead of a pvp event this weekend we will have a fishing event. I would like all town members to spend 1 hour fishing sometime over the 4th of July weekend (Remember each fish you catch is worth 7.5 crafter xp). When done, please deliver the raw fish to your house leader - who in turn will turn it in to Xargun by 10pm sunday. The house who delivers the most fish will not pay any weekly taxes this week. So fish away, earn some experience and help your House not pay their taxes. (If your house leader is not on you can turn your fish in directly to me)

You may fish anywhere you are able - if you want to use the Town fishing hole, ask Haze or myself for directions to it.

Since Fishing is pretty boring, I would recommend splitting the time up. Fish for 15-20 minutes then do something else. All I ask is that each town member put at least 1 hour of time in fishing this weekend so we can knock out the fish requirement for our town upgrade. If you have any questions please contact me on the forums with a PM or in game.

BigJake27

Wood
IGN: BigJake27
Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Class / Profession: Rogue / Miner (Planning to go Ranger)
Do you have or use Teamspeak: No, but i will get it for this guild (i use Skype and Vent)
How long have you been on HC: Couple Weeks
Why do you want to join: Been interested in finding a good group to play with. Found a friendly member from your township and decided i'd make a home here.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: This will be my first.
Tell us about yourself: I like mining, building, and PvP. Working on a large castle now with a well dug out mine shaft. Feel free to ask and come take a look at it (i'm proud of portions of it ;) ). Its coming a long nicely. Still learning and researching the best ways to make buildings and rooms look amazing in minecraft, via YouTube. There are some amazing tutorials and structures out there.
Referrals: HazeDeath

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Do you have or use Teamspeak: No, but i will get it for this guild (i use Skype and Vent)
Why do you want to join: Been interested in finding a good group to play with. Found a friendly member from your township and decided i'd make a home here.
Tell us about yourself: I like mining, building, and PvP. Working on a large castle now with a well dug out mine shaft. Feel free to ask and come take a look at it (i'm proud of portions of it ;) ). Its coming a long nicely. Still learning and researching the best ways to make buildings and rooms look amazing in minecraft, via YouTube. There are some amazing tutorials and structures out there.

ACCEPTED!
HaZeDeath can get you into town and stuff.

AmrothXD

TNT

Accepted all looks fine sir and welcom to the server and MC.. if you need building training for safety im your guy i gues if it has to look nice to.
we got members that can train you in Herocraft and pvp we will set you up safe sir.. if you need any stuff moved .. dont set your mark yet.. a wizard then can port you back and ford. Btw get ts ..skype is outdated like a year or 2 ;)
check in game how to meet up

xXipodmanXx

Stone
IGN:xXipodmanXx
Time Zone:eastern
Class / Profession:rogue enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak:yes
How long have you been on HC:2 week
Why do you want to join:ijust want to be in a town and ill help in any way possible
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:non
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules:yes
Tell us about yourself:i've been playing minercraft since 2009 and i live in gray
Referrals:kaytlynnalex123

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:xXipodmanXx
Time Zone:eastern
Class / Profession:rogue enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak:yes
How long have you been on HC:2 week
Why do you want to join:ijust want to be in a town and ill help in any way possible
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:non
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules:yes
Tell us about yourself:i've been playing minercraft since 2009 and i live in gray
Referrals:kaytlynnalex123

Accepted HOWEVER!! you need to get whitelisted to get into town

HarryIOW

Wood
IGN:HarryIOW
Time Zone:GMT 00:00
Class / Profession:Healer : Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak:Not yet but will be getting it
How long have you been on HC:3-4 days
Why do you want to join:Because from what I've read it's a great town and I'd love to be a member of it.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:I have not been in any others.
Tell us about yourself:Friendly and helpful, will sacrifice or put myself in danger to save others. Also kinda bad at spelling.
Referrals:none yet

boomers15

Coal
IGN:HarryIOW
Time Zone:GMT 00:00
Class / Profession:Healer : Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak:Not yet but will be getting it
How long have you been on HC:3-4 days
Why do you want to join:Because from what I've read it's a great town and I'd love to be a member of it.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:I have not been in any others.
Tell us about yourself:Friendly and helpful, will sacrifice or put myself in danger to save others. Also kinda bad at spelling.
Referrals:none yet

Accepted :) Have fun in Ched Nasad

IGN:zwhitelionz
Time Zone: UTC -9:00
Class / Profession:Builder caster (Soon to be pyromancer)
Do you have or use Teamspeak:Yes
How long have you been on HC:3 days
Why do you want to join:Good community ,from what I have met and an interesting organization.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:None
Tell us about yourself: 68W Us army medic, stationed in korea, love to build, and looking for an area to help me become self sustaining.
Referrals: