• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

broncshark

Dirt
IGN: broncshark
Age/Timezone: 15 ,16 in 2 weeks ; Central
Referals: unfortunately none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: N/A
Link to whitelist application:
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to join Belegost because i'm looking for a town that seems to be cool and has players to show its active
How can you help out the town: I can help the town as in ways of building or fighting but I also have not picked my second profession and can help the by giving them what they need most
What do you want from the town:
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Im currently a Rogue and will be come a ninja and as for the profession like I have said in the last qeustion im willing to choose anyone needed.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Usally one but on the weekends and summer I play much more
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: You should accept me as you will gain a valuable asset who can build, fight, and willing to help.
Tell us about yourself: Well I competitily swim and i'm getting a new computer soon. Also I play the Bioshock series and STO.
Did you read the rules: yes I have

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Luk640

Iron
IGN:Luk640
Age/Timezone:14 and the Timezone is West Europe+1
Referals: On this Server nothing
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:This will my first town.
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-whtielist-aplplications.35845/#post-303796
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because I haven´t a save home, therefore I need this.I need friends that I can trust.
How can you help out the town: I am a good Miner. On PvP I can help too.
What do you want from the town:Good friends and a safe House
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior-> Paladin
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Holiday: Almost aways. Schooltime: Over one/two hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Because I can help each players. With Farmen,Minen,Leveln and other things. I'm actually very nice
Tell us about yourself: I am fourteen years old and I go in the Middle School in Germany. I like Football, Paintball, Swimming on a Swimmhall. My favourite eat is spaghetti and pizza.
Did you read the rules: Yes,of course

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Luk640
Age/Timezone:14 and the Timezone is West Europe+1
Referals: On this Server nothing
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:This will my first town.
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-whtielist-aplplications.35845/#post-303796
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because I haven´t a save home, therefore I need this.I need friends that I can trust.
How can you help out the town: I am a good Miner. On PvP I can help too.
What do you want from the town:Good friends and a safe House
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior-> Paladin
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Holiday: Almost aways. Schooltime: Over one/two hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Because I can help each players. With Farmen,Minen,Leveln and other things. I'm actually very nice
Tell us about yourself: I am fourteen years old and I go in the Middle School in Germany. I like Football, Paintball, Swimming on a Swimmhall. My favourite eat is spaghetti and pizza.
Did you read the rules: Yes,of course
Congratulations, get with SupaPie, Zrock1013, what777 and me.