• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

IGN: youknowwhoftw34
Age/Timezone: 13 years, 7am west of Greenwich time
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I am new to the server, i have not been in a town yet.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelsit-youknowwhoftw34.34650/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because Belegost looks like a strong town, and I wish to be a part of a community.
How can you help out the town: I am a great fighter and a i can mine for ores.
What do you want from the town: A safe community were i can have a home.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Healer, crafter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 0-6
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because i am an experienced crafter and can benefiet the commmunity.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since Alpha, I love Hero servers, I love a great PvP community and am super excited to be a part of a large town such as Belegost.
Did you read the rules: Yes.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: youknowwhoftw34
Age/Timezone: 13 years, 7am west of Greenwich time
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I am new to the server, i have not been in a town yet.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelsit-youknowwhoftw34.34650/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because Belegost looks like a strong town, and I wish to be a part of a community.
How can you help out the town: I am a great fighter and a i can mine for ores.
What do you want from the town: A safe community were i can have a home.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Healer, crafter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 0-6
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because i am an experienced crafter and can benefiet the commmunity.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since Alpha, I love Hero servers, I love a great PvP community and am super excited to be a part of a large town such as Belegost.
Did you read the rules: Yes.
Accepted, get with me, TheMrLief, what777, or Zrock1013 ingame.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I updated the OP for our new tax information. All citizens MUST read it. Taxes will go into effect this Sunday.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Just an FYI.... Nobody is to touch the cows but me(or another farmer if you rebreed every time). Someone has been overkilling them and its making it extremely hard for me to bread them. If you need leather you can ask me for it from now on.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
extremely frustrated right now.... My main lwc randomly unlocked and some kid from newerth came in and stole everything I own of value. Right now i'm weighing if its worth it to keep playing or not.

MrFly007

Portal
extremely frustrated right now.... My main lwc randomly unlocked and some kid from newerth came in and stole everything I own of value. Right now i'm weighing if its worth it to keep playing or not.
You can't leave me alone :(

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
No longer thinking of quitting. I have other plans.

Macita

Wood
IGN: masodude5
Age/Timezone: 15, EST
Referals: jonster6262
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Nope
Link to whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...list-fun-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__24140
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I have some friends in the town who suggested it to me after I found a very valuable stash of items. I need somewhere safe to live.
How can you help out the town: I am going to be a smith, and I am decent builder if needed.
What do you want from the town: Just a nice place to live and be safe.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Now I am a rouge, going to be runeblade, and I am still a crafter, but I shall be a smith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About 2 on weekends.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am an extremely good minecraft player, and within 2 hours of playing from a new character on HC,I have gathered 6 stacks of iron ore, a stack of diamonds, 20 emeralds, a diamond pick with good enchantments, and lots of other loot. I would be an excellent asset.
Tell us about yourself: I am a fan of Minecraft, and most RPG games as well. Herocraft is a perfect blend of the two.
Did you read the rules: Of course I did.

kaide02

Wood
IGN:kadie02
age/Timezone:13,canada
referals: drewy911
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: i havent been in a city
why do you wish to join belegost: I have friends that are living there
im going to be an Enchanter because i wanna make money and help out the people that live in belegost
i am a healer and i am going to become a mystic when i reach lvl 20 and im going to be an Enchanter
I want a place were i can live alittle safer.
I will be on herocraft about 3-5 hours on thursday to monday
you should accept me because I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and i know every recipe.
I am a 13 years old and im ok at pvp but i would rather stay back and heal and fight from a distance.
i did read the rules

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: masodude5
Age/Timezone: 15, EST
Referals: jonster6262
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Nope
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I have some friends in the town who suggested it to me after I found a very valuable stash of items. I need somewhere safe to live.
How can you help out the town: I am going to be a smith, and I am decent builder if needed.
What do you want from the town: Just a nice place to live and be safe.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Now I am a rouge, going to be runeblade, and I am still a crafter, but I shall be a smith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About 2 on weekends.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am an extremely good minecraft player, and within 2 hours of playing from a new character on HC,I have gathered 6 stacks of iron ore, a stack of diamonds, 20 emeralds, a diamond pick with good enchantments, and lots of other loot. I would be an excellent asset.
Tell us about yourself: I am a fan of Minecraft, and most RPG games as well. Herocraft is a perfect blend of the two.
Did you read the rules: Of course I did.
Congratulation's you've been accepted welcome to Belegost! Get with Acherous, what777, Zrock1013, SupaPie, and me!

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:kadie02
age/Timezone:15,canada
referals: drewy911
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: i havent been in a city
why do you wish to join belegost: I have friends that are living there
im going to be an Enchanter because i wanna make money and help out the people that live in belegost
i am a healer and i am going to become a mystic when i reach lvl 20 and im going to be an Enchanter
I want a place were i can live alittle safer.
I will be on herocraft about 3-5 hours on thursday to monday
you should accept me because I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and i know every recipe.
I am a 13 years old and im ok at pvp but i would rather stay back and heal and fight from a distance.
i did read the rules

Why do you say you're 15 and then 13?
You also didn't even post your whitelist application and I can barely read your whitelist application that's how unorganized it is, please put a little more effort into it and if you don't understand look at other applications.

kaide02

Wood
Why do you say you're 15 and then 13?
You also didn't even post your whitelist application and I can barely read your whitelist application that's how unorganized it is, please put a little more effort into it and if you don't understand look at other applications.

sorry im 13 i put the wrong number in