• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

lilduff10

Coal
IGN: lilduff10
Age/Timezone: 14 EST
Referals: MrFly007
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-lilduff10.35150/#post-300141
Why do you wish to join Belegost: My friend says its really cool and fun to pvp with, and all the people are nice.
How can you help out the town: I am a good pvper on other servers and I love to build and mine.
What do you want from the town: Just to be mature and fun people to play with
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger and undecided
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Beacuse i am nice and can help out the town in any way possible
Tell us about yourself: Im 14 and very active in sports so Im not on all the time, but when I am I go all out
Did you read the rules:Yep

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: lilduff10
Age/Timezone: 14 EST
Referals: MrFly007
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-lilduff10.35150/#post-300141
Why do you wish to join Belegost: My friend says its really cool and fun to pvp with, and all the people are nice.
How can you help out the town: I am a good pvper on other servers and I love to build and mine.
What do you want from the town: Just to be mature and fun people to play with
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger and undecided
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Beacuse i am nice and can help out the town in any way possible
Tell us about yourself: Im 14 and very active in sports so Im not on all the time, but when I am I go all out
Did you read the rules:Yep
Acceptered.

Gigabitten

Stone
IGN: Gigabitten
Age/Timezone: 22 us mountain time
Referals: I dont have any
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none I am new to the server and like the look of your town
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/gigabittens-application.35218/#post-300460
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I like the look of your town and I want a very active town
How can you help out the town: I love to build and I bound a red rose to fireball and am good at it in battle(I hope you get my huror in that)
What do you want from the town: I community in which to live battle and socailize
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Necromancer miner
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 5 hours on average
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I will be a major contribution and im new so you can mold me into an expert. I will not greif and will donate to town
Tell us about yourself: I love pvp and hope that I can train I also have many friends that I can get to play with me and join in in the town. I hope that this town will help me grow as a minecrafter.
Did you read the rules: yes

SupaPie

Iron
IGN: Gigabitten
Age/Timezone: 22 us mountain time
Referals: I dont have any
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none I am new to the server and like the look of your town
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/gigabittens-application.35218/#post-300460
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I like the look of your town and I want a very active town
How can you help out the town: I love to build and I bound a red rose to fireball and am good at it in battle(I hope you get my huror in that)
What do you want from the town: I community in which to live battle and socailize
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Necromancer miner
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 5 hours on average
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I will be a major contribution and im new so you can mold me into an expert. I will not greif and will donate to town
Tell us about yourself: I love pvp and hope that I can train I also have many friends that I can get to play with me and join in in the town. I hope that this town will help me grow as a minecrafter.
Did you read the rules: yes
Accepted! Talk to TheMrLief, Acherous, Zrock1013, and me to get into the town.

tres322

Glowing Redstone
IGN:tres322
Age/Timezone:25
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:any 1
Link to whitelist application:www.herocraftonline.com/main/conversations/welcome.34239/
Why do you wish to join Belegost:because i want to join a town
How can you help out the town:with money time and ores
What do you want from the town:a place to live and be in a team
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession) pyromancer/maybe enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:3 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:because i am paceful and don´t want to say alone :p
Tell us about yourself:i am a peaceful and like to be in a group
Did you read the rules:yes , i read it

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN:tres322
Age/Timezone:25
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:any 1
Link to whitelist application:
Why do you wish to join Belegost:because i want to join a town
How can you help out the town:with money time and ores
What do you want from the town:a place to live and be in a team
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):pyromancer/maybe enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:3 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:because i am paceful and don´t want to say alone :p
Tell us about yourself:i am a peaceful and like to be in a group
Did you read the rules:yes , i read it
Please link your whitelist application. Other than that your application looks great![DOUBLEPOST=1364824345,1364824245][/DOUBLEPOST]Angyles could you change our title to "[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING] " please? :)

ArcHuman123

Stone
IGN: ArcHuman123
Age/Timezone: 18/GMT+8
Referals: Zrock1013
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None (This is my first app for town)
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/archuman123s-application.35475/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It's boring playing alone and i figured that joining a town would help me more throughout the adventures in Herocraft.
How can you help out the town: Defend the town when needed and help out with general stuffs.
What do you want from the town: A safe place to live in and mutual respect
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Wizard/Mason (Subject to changes)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: It's not really stable. If there are things needed to be done in HC, i will spend more time in it. An average time would be 1-2 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm pretty sociable and helpful so having me would definitely be a plus.
Tell us about yourself: Typical Minecraft Player. Redstone Lover i would say..?
Did you read the rules: Yep.

IGN:SpeedyPikachu
Age/Timezone:16 (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Referals:None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:None
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/speedypikachu-application.35433/#post-302056
Why do you wish to join Belegost:Why not ?
How can you help out the town:Anything
What do you want from the town:Anything i need
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Pyromancer Enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:3~4 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Because i am a pikachu :D
Tell us about yourself:Just love to have friends and Fun . This is the only thing u need to know :p
Did you read the rules:Yes

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:SpeedyPikachu
Age/Timezone:16 (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Referals:None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:None
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/speedypikachu-application.35433/#post-302056
Why do you wish to join Belegost:Why not ?
How can you help out the town:Anything
What do you want from the town:Anything i need
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Pyromancer Enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:3~4 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Because i am a pikachu :D
Tell us about yourself:Just love to have friends and Fun . This is the only thing u need to know :p
Did you read the rules:Yes
Accepted, get with Zrock1013, Acherous, what777, SupaPie and Me in game.

cgoods94

Gold
IGN: cgoods94
Age/Timezone: 19 / US Central Time
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in Rlyeh but I think that town died.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cgoods94s-whitelist-application.24626/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like a respectable and established town. I'm just restarting
my Herocraft experience, and I'd like to join a town so I can get started a little easier.
How can you help out the town: At my current low level, the least I can do is run errands for higher leveled town members. As I level up, I can engineer redstone projects for people, as I have past experience with redstone stuff.
What do you want from the town: Just a community to latch onto for now, and a place I can help improve and build as I get more useful on Herocraft.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Planning on Engineer and Runeblade/Bard
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can try to be on once or twice a week for a few hours, but I
am a college student with a busy class schedule so no guarantees.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a reasonable, experienced Minecraft player who's just warming up on this Herocraft server. I won't ask stupid questions, and I'll know what you're talking about and how to make myself useful to the town.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an Elec Eng major at UIUC (Univ Illinois, Urbana-Champaign), been playing Minecraft since Alpha when SeaNanners first endorsed it and it cost 10 euros or so. I'm a musician too, and my band Auxiliary has an EP out on iTunes and Spotify for those of you who like alternative / indie rock.
Did you read the rules: Yessir.