• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

IGN: SweetSlashSour
Age/Timezone: 14, Central US
Referals: kane11
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: No towns yet!
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/posts/296890/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I'd love to be part of an in-game community and have a place to settle in here.
How can you help out the town: Once I get myself all settled in the server with supplies and a home, I can mine resources and hunt mobs, maybe even protect the town should the need arise.
What do you want from the town: Just a place to stay and a warm community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I aim to be Ninja / Farmer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: That's tricky, I work around what my parents'll let me. I try at least an hour or two a day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I follow rules, and contribute whatever is needed of me.
Tell us about yourself: I'm called Nina, but also go by Sweet in-game. I have a sense of humor, like joking around, have a taste for roleplaying (if anyone in the town's into that, woo!), and like puppies. Ahh, puppies....
Did you read the rules: Yes!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: SweetSlashSour
Age/Timezone: 14, Central US
Referals: kane11
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: No towns yet!
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/posts/296890/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I'd love to be part of an in-game community and have a place to settle in here.
How can you help out the town: Once I get myself all settled in the server with supplies and a home, I can mine resources and hunt mobs, maybe even protect the town should the need arise.
What do you want from the town: Just a place to stay and a warm community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I aim to be Ninja / Farmer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: That's tricky, I work around what my parents'll let me. I try at least an hour or two a day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I follow rules, and contribute whatever is needed of me.
Tell us about yourself: I'm called Nina, but also go by Sweet in-game. I have a sense of humor, like joking around, have a taste for roleplaying (if anyone in the town's into that, woo!), and like puppies. Ahh, puppies....
Did you read the rules: Yes!
Accepted, get with me, TheMrLief, Zrock1013, or what777 ingame.

Tajson999

Wood
IGN: Tajson999
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist-tajson999.34752/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like to join a town and Belegost looks like a nice town to join. I also want to play with other people on the server
How can you help out the town: I can help build things and nearly anything.
What do you want from the town: I want a community to interact with and have fun.
What class are you going to be: I'm a rouge and going for ninja. I'm crafter and going for smith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: on weekends 5-8h and on weekdays 3-5h
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a nice guy and I think I could give the town a good bit of help if it needs it.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a nice guy. The most of my freetime goes to computer games. I play some LOL and GW2. But I play most Herocraft. I'm whitelisted of course and I think I could be a good member of the town.
Did you read the rules: yes

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Tajson999
Referals: none
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist-tajson999.34752/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like to join a town and Belegost looks like a nice town to join. I also want to play with other people on the server
How can you help out the town: I can help build things and nearly anything.
What do you want from the town: I want a community to interact with and have fun.
What class are you going to be: I'm a rouge and going for ninja. I'm crafter and going for smith.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: on weekends 5-8h and on weekdays 3-5h
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a nice guy and I think I could give the town a good bit of help if it needs it.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a nice guy. The most of my freetime goes to computer games. I play some LOL and GW2. But I play most Herocraft. I'm whitelisted of course and I think I could be a good member of the town.
Did you read the rules: yes
league OP. Accepted, get with me, what777, TheMrLief, or Zrock1013 ingame.

laurcris

Dirt
IGN: laurcris
Age/Timezone: I am 19 years old. I live in Bucharest, Romania so that should be GMT +2.
Referals: Acherous recommended this town on /ch re
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: no town yet :)
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/laurcriss-application.34679/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish to build a theatre within a town with a solid, active community open to new ideas(even crazy ones).
How can you help out the town: On one hand, I could organize events at the theatre, like plays regarding the history of Belegost or even official events, meetings and so on.
What do you want from the town: People open to new ideas, to concepts and help:).
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Healer.. profession yet to be decided :D
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I usually play for at least two hours daily, depending on my college shedule.. yes, I am a college boy, hehe.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I am the perfect candidate.. not, hehe.
Tell us about yourself: Ex. Minecraft PE player. I got my computer fixed, started to play Minecraft, obsessed with Herocraft even if I hate people mining all over the place, without even hiding their deed.
Did you read the rules: /town who laurcris (hopefully ^^)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: laurcris
Age/Timezone: I am 19 years old. I live in Bucharest, Romania so that should be GMT +2.
Referals: Acherous recommended this town on /ch re
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: no town yet :)
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/laurcriss-application.34679/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish to build a theatre within a town with a solid, active community open to new ideas(even crazy ones).
How can you help out the town: On one hand, I could organize events at the theatre, like plays regarding the history of Belegost or even official events, meetings and so on.
What do you want from the town: People open to new ideas, to concepts and help:).
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Healer.. profession yet to be decided :D
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I usually play for at least two hours daily, depending on my college shedule.. yes, I am a college boy, hehe.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I am the perfect candidate.. not, hehe.
Tell us about yourself: Ex. Minecraft PE player. I got my computer fixed, started to play Minecraft, obsessed with Herocraft even if I hate people mining all over the place, without even hiding their deed.
Did you read the rules: /town who laurcris (hopefully ^^)
Accepted, get with me, Zrock1013, TheMrLief, or what777 ingame. We'll see what we can do about your theater. We have lots of projects in the works and we'll have to see where we can squeeze that in. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364427702,1364337690][/DOUBLEPOST]Congratulations to SupaPie on becoming a manager of Belegost.

crazshamo

Wood
IGN: crazshamo
Age/Timezone: 15/+8:00
Referals: I have no idea :I
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have not been in any towns as I have just joined Herocraft recently.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I have not been in a town yet. My friends are in the town and it seems like a nice community.
How can you help out the town: I am great with alchemy. However, as of yet, I am still a crafter. I can make money and my characters alignment is lawful good and I always protect civillians.
What do you want from the town: A safe place to live and a community to become are part of.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a warrior and am aspiring to be a paladin or dread knight (I'll make a spontaneous decision at the time), and I am probably going to be an alchemist.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: It really depends on how my homework, study and mod progress is coming along but i imagine around 3 hours per day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am a nice person and do not believe I griefing. I believe everyone has a chance and I like to meet new people. I can build alright houses and can offer the community a number of potions. I will also pay may taxes every time :).
Tell us about yourself: I am an Australian student in science and computer related subjects. I prefer appearing as a young, intelligent person rather than someone who is better than everyone or a show off. I am developing a mod with a few friends based upon the Avatar: the last airbender series and I am hoping to develop a mod based on the movie "The Dark Crystal". I love fantasy and rpg related things and ideas and I am a Buddhist.
Did you read the rules: Of course I did kind sir!.

IGN: ghostfantasy
Age/Timezone: 15, central usa
Referals: Acherous
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-not-the-ios-kind.34683/#post-298544
Why do you wish to join Belegost: to help build and support it. and i love underground works
How can you help out the town: buildings, chapels, etc
What do you want from the town: some allies and a home
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): caster(going to be wizard), and still a crafter right now. but probably a miners or scribe
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: varies on how much work i have, or studying. but probably atleast 4 a weekday
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: so you have a builder on hand
Tell us about yourself: i'm studying architecture in my community college right now and i hope to help design churchs and make sculptures afterwards.
Did you read the rules: yes.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: ghostfantasy
Age/Timezone: 15, central usa
Referals:Acherous
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-not-the-ios-kind.34683/#post-298544
Why do you wish to join Belegost: to help build and support it. and i love underground works
How can you help out the town: buildings, chapels, etc
What do you want from the town: some allies and a home
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): caster(going to be wizard), and still a crafter right now. but probably a miners or scribe
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: varies on how much work i have, or studying. but probably atleast 4 a weekday
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: so you have a builder on hand
Tell us about yourself: i'm studying architecture in my community college right now and i hope to help design churchs and make sculptures afterwards.
Did you read the rules: yes.
Builders are definitely something we need more of. Accepted.

Paintheory

Glowing Redstone
IGN: PainTheory
Age/Timezone: 16/Central America
Referals: Archerous
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in a "ghetto town" but no one was active so I left.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-request.34946/#post-299519
Why do you wish to join Belegost: This seems like the best town by far and I really want a home with others to live in.
How can you help out the town: I will do ANYTHING YOU TELL ME I can create stuff, make improvements, recruit anything!
What do you want from the town: Just a nice place to live in ^_^
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Caster/Wizard or Necro/Enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-4 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Ummm because I'm going to work very very hard!
Tell us about yourself: I'm a boy, I'm from Costa Rica, I speak three languages, I love minecraft, I'm really creative and that's about it.
Did you read the rules: YES!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: PainTheory
Age/Timezone: 16/Central America
Referals: Archerous
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in a "ghetto town" but no one was active so I left.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-request.34946/#post-299519
Why do you wish to join Belegost: This seems like the best town by far and I really want a home with others to live in.
How can you help out the town: I will do ANYTHING YOU TELL ME I can create stuff, make improvements, recruit anything!
What do you want from the town: Just a nice place to live in ^_^
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Caster/Wizard or Necro/Enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-4 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Ummm because I'm going to work very very hard!
Tell us about yourself: I'm a boy, I'm from Costa Rica, I speak three languages, I love minecraft, I'm really creative and that's about it.
Did you read the rules: YES!
Accepted.

IGN: jonster6262
Age/Timezone: 15, Eastern Time
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Unfortunately, none as of yet.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jonster6262s-whitelist-application.25444/
I've been here a while, but I didn't play for a few months.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like a very nice, aesthetically pleasing town. I'm trying to find a good town as I need a place to store my stuff, and your town seems very nice.
How can you help out the town: I plan to become an enchanter, and could enchant items for the townspeople. Also, I'm a fairly good builder (not excellent though.)
What do you want from the town: A safe place to stay, keep my stuff, and a nice welcoming community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I plan to be a Runeblade, and as said before, I plan to be an enchanter.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: During the weekdays, probably 1 or 2 at most. I have a fair bit of homework. During the weekends, 3 to 4 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I could help a lot with the town, and I am an active community member (both in video games on other games and servers, but not so much in real life :p)
Tell us about yourself: I'm 15, I live in Pennsylvania, and attend high school. I want to play for the tennis team, I enjoy reading, have good grades, and spend a lot of time on my computer. I spend my weekends hosting LAN parties at my house, usually with a couple other guys.
Did you read the rules: Yes, and I comprehend them.

drewy911

Dirt
IGN:drewy911
Age/Timezone: 13 And mountain time zone.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Link to whitelist application:
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like a relaxed, but yet serious town. The advantage of being underground is also very appealing
How can you help out the town: I love mining, or doing dirty work, that takes hours of clicking. I also have a good shot with a bow.
What do you want from the town: I haven't played much herocraft, but i have played a lot of minecraft. I'm hoping to find a town with great members, and not too big. Once it gets to big it seems like a crazy raiding clan or some crazy stuff like that.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger(currently lvl 11 rouge) and probably a smith or miner(what ever is needed)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-4 on weekdays, 3-6 on weekends
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Im very mature for my age, and ill do anything for the town once i feel natural about it(which hopefully wont take long)
Tell us about yourself: I am very creative guy., which also enjoys academics a lot. Im getting above 80% in all my classes. I really enojy gaming and im a christian. I also dont swear.
Did you read the rules: OF course. (Herocraft rules are the rules for this town.)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: jonster6262
Age/Timezone: 15, Eastern Time
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Unfortunately, none as of yet.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jonster6262s-whitelist-application.25444/
I've been here a while, but I didn't play for a few months.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like a very nice, aesthetically pleasing town. I'm trying to find a good town as I need a place to store my stuff, and your town seems very nice.
How can you help out the town: I plan to become an enchanter, and could enchant items for the townspeople. Also, I'm a fairly good builder (not excellent though.)
What do you want from the town: A safe place to stay, keep my stuff, and a nice welcoming community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I plan to be a Runeblade, and as said before, I plan to be an enchanter.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: During the weekdays, probably 1 or 2 at most. I have a fair bit of homework. During the weekends, 3 to 4 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I could help a lot with the town, and I am an active community member (both in video games on other games and servers, but not so much in real life :p)
Tell us about yourself: I'm 15, I live in Pennsylvania, and attend high school. I want to play for the tennis team, I enjoy reading, have good grades, and spend a lot of time on my computer. I spend my weekends hosting LAN parties at my house, usually with a couple other guys.
Did you read the rules: Yes, and I comprehend them.
Accepted.
IGN:drewy911
Age/Timezone: 13 And mountain time zone.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Link to whitelist application:
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like a relaxed, but yet serious town. The advantage of being underground is also very appealing
How can you help out the town: I love mining, or doing dirty work, that takes hours of clicking. I also have a good shot with a bow.
What do you want from the town: I haven't played much herocraft, but i have played a lot of minecraft. I'm hoping to find a town with great members, and not too big. Once it gets to big it seems like a crazy raiding clan or some crazy stuff like that.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger(currently lvl 11 rouge) and probably a smith or miner(what ever is needed)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-4 on weekdays, 3-6 on weekends
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Im very mature for my age, and ill do anything for the town once i feel natural about it(which hopefully wont take long)
Tell us about yourself: I am very creative guy., which also enjoys academics a lot. Im getting above 80% in all my classes. I really enojy gaming and im a christian. I also dont swear.
Did you read the rules: OF course. (Herocraft rules are the rules for this town.)
Talked to you ingame and you seem coolish. Accepted.

crazshamo

Wood
Referals: I dont really understand this
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have been in no towns as such.
Link to whitelist application: :/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I have many friends in this town and they told me to join. I want to be a part of a community in herocraft and i wish to help around the town, from construction, to resource gathering, to helping defend the town, I wish to experience all of this.
How can you help out the town: I am a lawful good warrior and will do anything in the name of justice. I am an excellent brewer and I am quite good at combat. I will help in defence and progress of the town. I can also help keep order with the civillians
What do you want from the town: I want a place to call home (although home is merely where your rump rests) and I just want a kind community of players to hang around. I look forward to many experiences with the other players.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am currently a Warrior/Crafter and I aspire to be a Paladin/Alchemist (or brewer or whatever)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Approx. 3 hours a day (depending on the given circumstances)
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I only believe in justice and I always do as told (unless its against the law), I can aid the town in military matters and will protect and serve the civillians of the town. I can brew every potion and I know all the recipes off by heart. I have been playing minecraft since infdev so I have a lot of knowledge towards the game. I like to make my experience and other's experience enjoyable in this game and hate anyone that does otherwise.
Tell us about yourself: I am a student living in western australia studying computer based subjects and science based subject. I am a Buddhist and would love to travel Asia when I leave school with one of my friends. I am currently working on and off on a mod implicating the television show "Avatar: the last airbender" into minecraft and hope to introduce elements from the movie "The Dark Crystal" into another mod sometime in the near future.
Did you read the rules: Why yes sir I did.

SupaPie

Iron
Referals: I dont really understand this
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have been in no towns as such.
Link to whitelist application: :/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I have many friends in this town and they told me to join. I want to be a part of a community in herocraft and i wish to help around the town, from construction, to resource gathering, to helping defend the town, I wish to experience all of this.
How can you help out the town: I am a lawful good warrior and will do anything in the name of justice. I am an excellent brewer and I am quite good at combat. I will help in defence and progress of the town. I can also help keep order with the civillians
What do you want from the town: I want a place to call home (although home is merely where your rump rests) and I just want a kind community of players to hang around. I look forward to many experiences with the other players.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am currently a Warrior/Crafter and I aspire to be a Paladin/Alchemist (or brewer or whatever)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Approx. 3 hours a day (depending on the given circumstances)
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I only believe in justice and I always do as told (unless its against the law), I can aid the town in military matters and will protect and serve the civillians of the town. I can brew every potion and I know all the recipes off by heart. I have been playing minecraft since infdev so I have a lot of knowledge towards the game. I like to make my experience and other's experience enjoyable in this game and hate anyone that does otherwise.
Tell us about yourself: I am a student living in western australia studying computer based subjects and science based subject. I am a Buddhist and would love to travel Asia when I leave school with one of my friends. I am currently working on and off on a mod implicating the television show "Avatar: the last airbender" into minecraft and hope to introduce elements from the movie "The Dark Crystal" into another mod sometime in the near future.
Did you read the rules: Why yes sir I did.
Accepted! I'll talk to you in-game. Nicely done app.