• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt0hunt0

Wood
town name: BELEGOST
mayer: Haxnn
location of town:X 823.0452167258916
Y 64.12000235
Z -1802.601678421
F 1
Tax payment: 30.00c per each week at Belegost

more: ireally hope that u accepted me and i promise that i will be nice. and i promise that what ever Haxnn needs i will do, and that i will help out with the needs of Belegost. I will help who ever needs help in Belegost, even if that means food, etc. and i will try to stay out of the way as much as i can.

matt0hunt0

Wood
town name: BELEGOST
mayer: Haxnn
location of town:X 823.0452167258916
Y 64.12000235
Z -1802.601678421
F 1
Tax payment: 30.00c per each week at Belegost

more: ireally hope that u accepted me and i promise that i will be nice. and i promise that what ever Haxnn needs i will do, and that i will help out with the needs of Belegost. I will help who ever needs help in Belegost, even if that means food, etc. and i will try to stay out of the way as much as i can.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am sorry but this has irretated to no end, if you have ANY interest in joining then you would know what it is , where to post, and would actualy understand what you are doing. You are DENIED and that is set in stone.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
@Haxnn

I'm here to inform you that @matt0hunt0 will not be joining the town. He called you a fucker because he didn't follow instructions. I decided to trap him in a box. He then starts whining about being nice and leaving the town, or just begging to join. Sweord let's him go, and I proceed to follow matt. I attack, and he pvp logs. Hope I made the right decision, and please forgive me if I did the wrong thing

vlushy11

Glowing Redstone
In game name: vlushy11
Referals/How did you hear about the town: You and pew.
Why do you want to join Belegost: I would like to join Belegost because a) All my friends live there. b) It seems like a great, friendly place. c) I understand it is fairly new, and would prefer to join a developing town rather than a finished town.
What are your past towns: N/A
What class/spec are you/planning to be: Caster, then the Necromancer thing.
Please list our allies (town names): KO - Panorama etc. KoD - Lightforge, Canterlot. XD - Nevermore, Newerth Altum etc.
Thanks for reading :D
And i don't know if this is the proper place to post the app, by the way.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Detar you have made the correct decision, and from what zach did he just prooved my point why he should not be accepted.

@vlushy11 this is the correct place to post this but zach posted it in the white list apps place. Anyways I would love to accept you but my decision may be a bit byist due to the fact that I know you fairly well IRL. Therefore I will let @millejinta87 decide wether you are accepted or not :p PS. It's KoE not KoD (kingdom of Edolas)

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Don't forget that vlushy needs to wait 3 days before joining a township. I think that he should be accepted, just saying.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
And don't expect the old man Kourne to come around everytime, for he is busy breaking picks underground.
(Still not sure if pewpew is smith and willing to repair my iron picks)

On a unrelated note, who is going to be my new neighbour, because the bridge on top of my house will soon lead to nowhere! And like hell I am going to close this part of my house, I would rather jump of it and snap my ankles. :p

Sweord

Glowstone
Hah, that'd be cool if all the above ground houses were connected by bridges. ^^

Sweord

Glowstone
Not if done right. Kourne made a bridge to the house next to him and it looks pretty cool. If they were made in the same style consistantly it wouldn't be bad. Also, I was just saying it'd be cool. :p

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
@vlushy11
Congratz!
You are now accepted into the community and Hamlet of Belegost.
join /ch bg, and talk to Haxnn or me to get someone to show you around, and get perms, and a plot.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.