• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I managed to master crafter yesterday, which means we got an enchanter now.
I also need to talk to you in-game @Haxnn.

The undercity got another 2 z-levels of space, thank you mille for the occasional help. :D
This brings you on the first place on my list of people who gets an enchantment!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
ok Kourne, also me, wildarm and detar have been working on it abit when ever you are offline :p

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
You just want a shiny new hoe, Haxnn!? :p
Just kidding, I know that other people helping out aswell, mille just was the only one that mined with me.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
How would I know, I just specced yesterday and logged of afterwards. But if it's possible I shall give out some nicely enchanted stuff to hand picked people. :p

Sweord

Glowstone
I got forcepush yesterday. ^^ Went into the mob arena and owned some mobs. The guys there were really great--they kept me alive and I kept them alive. :D People love an active healer. ^^

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
It is now a kingdom wide rule that gold MUST be sold to the town mayor for no more that 8c per. I will have to talk to mille about this but the XD rule is 8c to the town. The punishment for people that sell elsewhere for more will be 10c per gold sold. (sell 100 gold for 8.5 you are fined 1000c) On the pluse side Taxs may be removed (again need to talk to mille)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I remember those days i were just a simple citizen of Camelot with no restrictions. Good days *sigh

(I had to post, don't get alerts from here anymore)

IGN: Pyrofreaker.
Referals: PewPewPewLasers, Vlushy11, Tom_bombadil32.​
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I've heard that Belegost is a very good town to be apart of and I am looking for an amazing town to be apart of.​
Past Towns: None​
Class/Spec: I am a Caster and planning to be a Geomancer.​
Allies: The XD towns - Nevermore, Newerth Altum, etc - The KoE towns - Lightforge, Canterlot - and the KO towns - Panorama, etc -​

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted @Pyrofreaker! Get with us in game via /ch bg and we can set you up with regions, a plot, etc.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
It is now a kingdom wide rule that gold MUST be sold to the town mayor for no more that 8c per. I will have to talk to mille about this but the XD rule is 8c to the town. The punishment for people that sell elsewhere for more will be 10c per gold sold. (sell 100 gold for 8.5 you are fined 1000c) On the pluse side Taxs may be removed (again need to talk to mille)

I waited for hours to sell you my gold yesterday and as soon as I wanted to shut down the pc you logged in! Are you doing this on purpose? xD

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I waited for hours to sell you my gold yesterday and as soon as I wanted to shut down the pc you logged in! Are you doing this on purpose? xD
Lol no I am not, today I am going to get mining so I can creat a gold shop where you can sell to me. Sadly I only have 250c so buying gold will be kinda hard :p. I recall Trickshotwin wanting to donate... ;)

@trickshotwin
@trickshotwin
@trickshotwin
@trickshotwin
@trickshotwin
@trickshotwin
@trickshotwin
@trickshotwin
@trickshotwin
@trickshotwin

Sweord

Glowstone
Come on people, post here more! We're falling behind of the other town threads. Post progress of the undercity, things we need, etc etc. Also, I think we should make large building on the surface after we're done with undercity; maybe move the surface homes underground after the undercity is cleaned out? We could get some grass blocks and place them so grass grows and it looks like an underground valley. ^^

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, I also think we should make the walls about 30 or 40 blocks heigher :p and then add another layer overtop made of glass.... ALSO TAX DAY!!! I have a grass block and I know detar can make them so once it gets mined we should be all set! I am also creating a shop in the corner of belegost, one more level and I can buy gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.