• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Taxs are getting removed after today, but the gold selling rule is still in place!

Sweord

Glowstone
Detar has betrayed us. :p He went engineer last I saw. Also, taxes. Blegh. I spent roughly 40 coins on Falker and Wild to let them into the arena. XD Good thing I have my 900 coins handy. Need to master disciple so I can respec and get dragoon. ^^

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sweord your brother payed your taxs :p. Also detar is an alch he just made me some ice :D

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Detar has betrayed us. :p He went engineer last I saw. Also, taxes. Blegh. I spent roughly 40 coins on Falker and Wild to let them into the arena. XD Good thing I have my 900 coins handy. Need to master disciple so I can respec and get dragoon. ^^
Sweord your brother payed your taxs :p. Also detar is an alch he just made me some ice :D
Yaaay. :D I know he went engi in between, though. :p

:p I was an Engi for like a week or two. I switched after the incident of Awhitespot stealing all of our stuff. I decided
that I would have to switch classes/proffs so I wouldn't quit herocraft, or get bored :p
You guys make the funniest stories :p

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Oh, I"m currently leveling up my engi, so if you have any extra slime balls you can donate/sell, I would be more than happy to have them.

B.T.W I'll buy slimeballs for 1-2c per

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have realized that we dont have any big projects going on (besides the under city) so things have seemed a little slow. So here is what I would like to see:

Undercity finsished in one week from today!
Four skyheigh massive towers set in some pre marked locations (getting ready for town, yes one day we will be a town)
Some donations....

I think that we need some more massive projects that everyone in the town can work on, if you have any ideas or made some things in single player then PLEASE share them. I also think there could be some promotions soon...

In game name: krislok1998
Referals/How did you hear about the town: millejinta87 , Haxnn , kourne...
Why do you want to join Belegost: I want to help town. I am a great builder and i love PvP. and the town looks amazing.
What are your past towns: Canterlot , Belegost
What class/spec are you/planning to be: I am a Necromancer lvl 24
Please list our allies (town names): XD : Nevermore , Newerth , Altum. KoE: Canterlot , Lightforce, belegost. KO: Panorama

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do you want to join Belegost: I want to help town. I am a great builder and i love PvP. and the town looks amazing.
Please list our allies (town names): XD : Nevermore , Newerth , Altum. KoE: Canterlot , Lightforce, belegost. KO: Panorama
I hope this is a joke.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
lol
I'm thinking of leaving the XD thing
Just a little bit bored of herocraft
I want to make new friends
and yeah
Not 100 percent sure though
Don't worry
I won't go crazy ape shit, be a douche
and steal all of wildarm's cookies :p
yeah, I'll talk about it more in game
or in a few days

@Haxnn

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I wanna duel Krislok so bad. I mean, what can a level 24 Noob-omancer do against a level 38 Sammy? I dodge his fireballs all day long. Btw Entun, me and Millejinta87 visited the ruins of LF's first base. All the signs were still there and i found my room. It was all claimed by AfroDave. I did take one screenie, going to post it on LF thread later.

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Haxnnn,
Can you make a gold shop in bg somewhere, there are a few species classes and most of those people need diamonds for their tools (like me!).It's easier to buy diamonds from bg and not from the trade district

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
So many posts...
First off,

I really don't know if we shoul accept you or not, there is a very slim chance but I can bring it up with mille...

lol
I'm thinking of leaving the XD thing
Just a little bit bored of herocraft
I want to make new friends
and yeah
Not 100 percent sure though
Don't worry
I won't go crazy ape shit, be a douche
and steal all of wildarm's cookies :p
yeah, I'll talk about it more in game
or in a few days

@Haxnn

Well if you do leave I can say you will be missed :( . But there is no point in doing anything ypu arn't interested in...

I wanna duel Krislok so bad. I mean, what can a level 24 Noob-omancer do against a level 38 Sammy? I dodge his fireballs all day long. Btw Entun, me and Millejinta87 visited the ruins of LF's first base. All the signs were still there and i found my room. It was all claimed by AfroDave. I did take one screenie, going to post it on LF thread later.

I remember that old base :) I remember walking out there from Lightforge just to refund my LWC. Can't wait to see the pic.

Haxnnn,
Can you make a gold shop in bg somewhere, there are a few species classes and most of those people need diamonds for their tools (like me!).It's easier to buy diamonds from bg and not from the trade district

I have a gold shop already set up, and I am planning on setting up a diamond shop there too. However I am not sure I have the levels for it.

On a side note* We need some people for the XDDF (Xandria dominion defence force). It has been requested that we pick a few names. The will involve raiding defending and some other roles.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

It has been decide that you may have a second chance. Mind you, we will be watching you VERY carefully and Canterlot can do what they want to you, however within the town bounderies you are safe. You house is still here however some of your items may be missing (cough cough).

krislok1998

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Recently firebomb428's house in Lightforge was robbed. I know that some of you still have LF regions, so if you did it you have 24 hours to turn yourself in, if not it will be pe'd and the thief caught.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
If anyone did it, pleas say it before you get busted.
We WILL find out who it was.
If the person is from Belegost, to put it this way, if you don't say it was you and give the stuff, you probably must leave us....

Status
Not open for further replies.