• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlas [12] [NATO][KOE]

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I invite available members of Atlas to join me tomorrow in venturing through the new terrain that we will gain access to when the server updates to 1.8. I suggest that you prepare your supplies ASAP. If you're in-game, please look for other citizens who may not look at the forums (like Soundmaniac) or if you're in a position to, reach members that don't normally play (Like Nater_Tater). I'll also try to invite the Skyforge settlers.

See y'all at the gates!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The city gates, more or less 15 minutes before the switch to 1.8, which will happen at 6pm CST.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Apparently I won't be there to orchestrate for a while. Stupid reality. OrangeAngel from Skyforge will be bringing a group, and I'll defer leadership to her or @Domitius if he comes along.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
You should give me/kongrave relentless' plot so we can expand our house to almost the size of cyber's huge shoebox.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
On the inside, to the left of the gate, right-click the sign that says [gate] to raise and lower it.

I'm away for the weekend as of now, sorry I didn't warn anyone. Ah well, I refer to the unofficial motto of Herocraft- "Reality First."

Or "Get'cher crap done." Same-same.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
He does too exist! :confused: He was running around in our town yesterday. I'm pretty sure it's spelled "OptimisticTinCan", with those caps. Can you double check please, ginzu?