• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlas [12] [NATO][KOE]

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I put a gate-operating switch to the left of the stairs, but considering the dirt under the stairs and the hidden-ness of the switch, I thought people were just going that way.

Roshadus

Soulsand
um okay we have a problem we just had a raider in the town who got into dazes house and i dont know the other damages but we need to beef up the security.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
um okay we have a problem we just had a raider in the town who got into dazes house and i dont know the other damages but we need to beef up the security.
!
There was? What was their name? Any info on them? I'm starting to wonder if it was the same one as last time.

nJorby

TNT
App wanting to join atlas.
Hello i want to join atlas im newly part of the Academy and want to help out. I'm a great farmer and my class is Healer. I play 3-4hrs a Day and im very helpful and take directions easily and im willing to help out in all projects. Thanks for Reading

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
So, is @kongrave still active/Atlas citizen? Or is it demo time? (Of course geting mats to Diffuse/kongrave if they want them.

EDIT: Should someone get pics of the town? OP seems a little bare at the moment.

kongrave

Portal
Im a resident. In fact the #1 awesome resident. On a scale of 1-10 on how awesome im 10+1
Also please don't touch the chests, thanks.

kongrave

Portal
Also Dom can me and diffuse possibly have some extra materials (we will need a massive amount of stone soon) since you probably arent going to ever repay that debt anyways :p