• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlas [12] [NATO][KOE]

lammiboy

Stone
Domitius!, Seriously Me and my friend cant even play HC much anymore. Me and him don't have permission to break and place. We can't get any food or supplies as we have dirt on our chests.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry! I was camping, I'll get you guys on the list. Not sure what happened there.

EDIT: You were found stealing from citizens chests. PM me.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok, so the leadership of Atlas is changing hands. To my hands. :3 This means I'll need to make a new town thread, and it would help me greatly if you went ahead and posted here confirming that you're still active, and if anybody wants to move in, this would be a great time to leave a post, preferably with more info than "hey, I wanna join". Domitius is going to begin transitioning everything so that I have access, and eventually I'll have the mayor title as well.

I'm going to try and bring in new people and do more building in and around town. This is a good time to speak up about what you're looking for in a township as well, here and now where it won't mess up my beautiful new OP. ;)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
If you need some good building projects, don't forget your neighbors Skyforge, we still need ALOT of money and materials.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
o.o My pre-election fervor is draining away already, haha. I don't think I've even seen Skyforge on this map. I'll see what I can do of course, but Atlas will have to bustle again before I can do much about other places. I'd like to see it become a place people come back and do their business in, rather than just making a shoebox and using it as a respawn point.

So I was thinking about demolishing all the inactive houses. Because THAT worked in Silverwyn. #badidea

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll recruit, and so could any of our core group. Just do what you can to make sure they're trustworthy.

What would people think of implementing a KoE point system? A secondary currency for use within Edolas' walls, to ease the burden on our coin wallets. Coin exchange would be possible, but they would be worth more as points. Like, dislike, indifferent?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems like it would be a good thing to have, but as with everything, it will have disadvantages.

I'll let you know when I actually think of some. ;)

EDIT: Well, come to think of it, there would possibly be less money being generated for taxes and such. Thats all I got here. :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Could always swap points for tax money. And it's still in a person's interest to save up coin, of course. Specializing and for general use.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Friday September 15th.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Thank ye kindly, Domitius.

A KOE town and only 12 citizens? I swear more people were supposed to join... O_O
Nearest I can tell, Skyforge's settlers haven't joined anybody officially yet. That's probably not everybody, but it accounts for some.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
puzzledude. :< I'll need to poke him at some point. Apparently he's been playing lots of WoW recently, haha.