• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

tommyj10114 whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: tommyj10114
  2. Location & Age: Fort Worth, Tx & 32
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Someone told me if I liked mcmmo I should look at a mod called "heroes", when I investigated the heroes mod I found out the creators had their own server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet as I haven't played yet but if it's everything it seems to be I will vote daily for sure.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a friendly, helpful and active player. I feel I can contribute to the overall quality of the server and it's community. I enjoy building and hope to find a town/project to be a part of. As far as Minecraft in general go, I've only been playing a few months but it's certainly got me addicted.
  9. Additional Info: I look forward to playing and thank you for your time.

Ah, that server was my first time playing outside of single player mode and I had a mod pack called CJB Mods primarily for the minimap and chat enhancements-- it also has xray mode which I was dumb to not disable but since I was used to single player mode I would find myself instinctively hitting the key and even though I would remember right away and turn it off the information gained was still used for unfair advantage even if subconsciously.

I have since removed the offending mods and been playing on buxville.net with no issues. It was never my intention to cheat it was more or less laziness at figuring at how to disable it and I paid the price for it. I have since been unbanned from that server without further incident.