• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jwplayer0's List of Legal Mods

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Not Fully Updated, act as if non-existing until further notice

Legal Mods
Illegal Mods
  • Any and all Fly Mods or mods that grant more than normal mobility
  • Xray Mods or any Mod that gives any kind of advantage at finding any kind of block
  • Any texture pack designed to help find any kind of block
  • Any mod that allows changes to visibility or the amount of light in an area
  • Any mod that affects pvp/pve such as increasing range/damage or one that makes it harder to be hit
  • Any kind of modded minecraft launcher not legalized for herocraft
  • Any program ran outside of minecraft that affect minecraft
  • any mod that affect how minecraft is rendered
  • Any mod that gives any kind of unfair advantage
  • Any mod pack other than the official mod pack for Herocraft
  • Zan's Minimap
  • Any mod that downloads chucks from the server for playing on
  • Macro / Keybind Mod
  • Any mod that changes the use of inventory
Debatable (still illegal until further notice)
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • Convenient Inventory
NOTES
  • 3/30/2012
    • Convenient Inventory Moved to illegal
  • 9/22/2012
    • Convienient Inventory and Inventory Tweaks moved into debatable until I confirm something from staff

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Convenient Inventory and Macro Mods aren't really 'legit' imo
Your thinking Inventory Tweaks, Convenient Inventory literally does nothing but organization, Inventory Tweaks is the one with all the extra non-legit features, which is why I have it on the illegal mods list.

Macro mods is in the debatable section because neo deemed it legal in a thread somewhere, but i dont really think it is. I wanted to review it further before puting it in the illegal section.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If Convenient Inventory allows you to create item stacks faster than vanilla, that's where it comes into issues with Heroes

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
If Convenient Inventory allows you to create item stacks faster than vanilla, that's where it comes into issues with Heroes
I'll have to further review it then, last time i heard, you actually would only get crafting xp for 1 item even if you crafted multiple ones and such, once i've confirmed this, i'll decide if its illegal or legal

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I thought you can now shift-click an item to produce it quickly as part of vanilla?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
What is this thread exactly? Is this staff-sanctioned or just what you've gathered?

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
as Kainzo stated.. its not legit as in its not the human player hitting the buttons, you haveing the pc do it for you.
that is where skills come in. REAL LIFE skills.

Back in my day if you couldnt hit the right combo of button on motral kombat arcade, you simply got pwned. you have to teach yourself to hit the buttons and move to get that epic combo or that sick finishing move to show off in front of your freinds.

there was no 'macros' or machine to do it for you cause you simply couldnt.

it was honest, fair gameplay. if you missed a button the combo failed and you had to re think your strategy.

Macros etc ruin that in MineCraft, very very much so, I think.. so do alot of others.

I do wish the items you did pick up rusted, ie armor, food rotted, and more.. so you would have to think about what items you take and how to properly store them.

heck cant code that.. should limit the storages hahahha your allowed 3 sets of armor at all times in chests/inventory.

oooh idea... a armor/weapon eating enderdragon rapes the land, removing all armor and various weapons from the realm... in preparing itself for the revenge it seeks...

anyhow back on topic.... macros and you.. hope you learned something.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
The reason Macro mod is illegal is because of some of the more advanced features that improved chat doesn't have can be abused, so don't use it. Going into the specific of what they are would be dumb of me.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
So I've been hearing rumors that the improved chat creator may not make future updates for later Minecraft versions since Jeb is improving the vanilla chat. I want to know if there's an alternative if it does indeed discontinue. cough*macro mod*cough