• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

IGN: Darkking_br

Age/Timezone:15/ BRA~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:no

Are you available on Skype?:yes

How long have you been on Herocraft?:more than one year

What class are you, include level:beguiler lvl 13(first week on the server after the reset)

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):crafter lvl 16(first week on the server after the reset)/ i want to be a merchant but i can be anything needed :D

Why Tiltwo?:Because it looks like a very interesting town with nice people
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I do not like the game, but i love the way people can make awesome things in it(roleplay, plugins, mods, etc)

Any previous towns?:thidis before the reset

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: the server reset

Strengths?:i learn quickly and i am good at building
Weaknesses?:not the best guy in pvp

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Darkking_br

Age/Timezone:15/ BRA~

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:no

Are you available on Skype?:yes

How long have you been on Herocraft?:more than one year

What class are you, include level:beguiler lvl 13(first week on the server after the reset)

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):crafter lvl 16(first week on the server after the reset)/ i want to be a merchant but i can be anything needed :D

Why Tiltwo?:Because it looks like a very interesting town with nice people
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I do not like the game, but i love the way people can make awesome things in it(roleplay, plugins, mods, etc)

Any previous towns?:thidis before the reset

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: the server reset

Strengths?:i learn quickly and i am good at building
Weaknesses?:not the best guy in pvp
Accepted! Welcome! Get with me, @Perboni, @bradleyley, or @WiThInSpAcE for an invite in-game. @ILikeTrains23456 will get you a tour!

yusei10123

Iron
IGN: Iceinus
Age/Timezone: 14, PST ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
Are you available on Skype?: Yes (No functioning mic at the moment)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Mid-2013, but I took a long break over 2014 and 2015.
What class are you, include level: Runeblade Level 12
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter Level 11 and planning to be an alchemist or runesmith
Why Tiltwo?: Because Tiltwo is a friendly community where everyone helps out one another.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the role-playing aspect of HeroCraft and how different classes have different sets of skills to use in different situations.
Any previous towns?: No.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: I'd say that I'm decent at close-range combat and building.
Weaknesses?: My weakness is probably in long-range combat as I am awful at using the bow.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Iceinus
Age/Timezone: 14, PST ~
Are you available on Skype?: Yes (No functioning mic at the moment)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Mid-2013, but I took a long break over 2014 and 2015.
What class are you, include level: Runeblade Level 12
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter Level 11 and planning to be an alchemist or runesmith
Why Tiltwo?: Because Tiltwo is a friendly community where everyone helps out one another.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the role-playing aspect of HeroCraft and how different classes have different sets of skills to use in different situations.
Any previous towns?: No.
Strengths?: I'd say that I'm decent at close-range combat and building.
Weaknesses?: My weakness is probably in long-range combat as I am awful at using the bow.

Accepted, congratulations! Welcome to the town, look for me or any of the council members to get in.

IGN: Skylord_Cobris
Age/Timezone: 17 Eastern ~
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I rejoined about 4 months ago. I was here two maps previous.
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight 57
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner 49
Why Tiltwo?: After Wertopia fell, I wanted to join GodofGales and his new town. After reading this forum page, it's also gotten me quite intrigued xD
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like pvp, but only when I win. I also get some joy from interacting with other players.
Any previous towns?: Wertopia
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Collapsed due to lack of funds
Strengths?: Alchemy, Mining, Building (A bit over novice builder)
Weaknesses?: Pvp (I use a touchpad, I am counting on that turning round when I get a new mouse)

CollosalElf
15 UTC
Yeah
Yeah
This is me first day actually. I was progressing and then, GodOfGales knows the story
Necromancer Level 9
Crafter Level 9. Umm what do I want to be? Idk, blacksmith?
Tiltwo cause, Tilt, just Tilt
Ya know, I chose HeroCraft just because I wanted an mmorpg where people don't gank, I don't think I got me wish
I was in a really newbie town called Imperial
I left cause it was newbie
Strengths: I am intellectually gifted and I am really good at strategy and building
Weaknesses: I have a low EQ and so I am really bad with people. I can mostly figure out people by past experiences and logic, but I do stuff sometimes that makes people angry for reasons I don't know

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Skylord_Cobris
Age/Timezone: 17 Eastern ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I rejoined about 4 months ago. I was here two maps previous.
What class are you, include level: Dreadknight 57
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner 49
Why Tiltwo?: After Wertopia fell, I wanted to join GodofGales and his new town. After reading this forum page, it's also gotten me quite intrigued xD
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like pvp, but only when I win. I also get some joy from interacting with other players.
Any previous towns?: Wertopia
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Collapsed due to lack of funds
Strengths?: Alchemy, Mining, Building (A bit over novice builder)
Weaknesses?: Pvp (I use a touchpad, I am counting on that turning round when I get a new mouse)

Accepted.

lordfireix

Iron
IGN: Liger918
Age/Timezone: 20 Eastern Standard
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 / skype?: I can use TS3 or Skype doesnt matter 2 me
How long have you been on Herocraft?: since april 12 2014
What class are you, include level: ranger lvl 14
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: bec this guy said: GodOfGales Paralia is a great town. It even is in the same nation as mine! I still recommend Tiltwo, though. It's a great place! hc.to/Tiltwo
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the aspect of being able to game and build, pvp, enjoy the game
Any previous towns?:
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: Builder / miner / ok at pvp
Weaknesses?: find out

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
CollosalElf
15 UTC
Yeah
Yeah
This is me first day actually. I was progressing and then, GodOfGales knows the story
Necromancer Level 9
Crafter Level 9. Umm what do I want to be? Idk, blacksmith?
Tiltwo cause, Tilt, just Tilt
Ya know, I chose HeroCraft just because I wanted an mmorpg where people don't gank, I don't think I got me wish
I was in a really newbie town called Imperial
I left cause it was newbie
Strengths: I am intellectually gifted and I am really good at strategy and building
Weaknesses: I have a low EQ and so I am really bad with people. I can mostly figure out people by past experiences and logic, but I do stuff sometimes that makes people angry for reasons I don't know
IGN: Liger918
Age/Timezone: 20 Eastern Standard
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 / skype?: I can use TS3 or Skype doesnt matter 2 me
How long have you been on Herocraft?: since april 12 2014
What class are you, include level: ranger lvl 14
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): blacksmith
Why Tiltwo?: bec this guy said: GodOfGales Paralia is a great town. It even is in the same nation as mine! I still recommend Tiltwo, though. It's a great place! hc.to/Tiltwo
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the aspect of being able to game and build, pvp, enjoy the game
Any previous towns?:
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: Builder / miner / ok at pvp
Weaknesses?: find out
Denied. Both of you have failed to read the rules. I wish you luck elsewhere!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
mate u told me on my profile to come check out your town if you want to false advertise your town then deny people that you advertise to. its your lose man
Haha, for one thing, if you're unable to use the ~ then it isn't that hard to mention that in your application. I don't false advertise, I simply gave you the chance I give anyone who applies. All you had to do is read the rules, it really isn't that hard. The rules filter most people who don't care to listen and respect the town. Hopefully I've helped you understand why you were denied.

:)

Kazugaxa

Dirt
IGN: Kazugaxa
Age/Timezone: 19 EST ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A week and a half.
What class are you, include level: Berserker 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner probably. 1
Why Tiltwo?: My friend is a member of your town. He said I should join, and after looking over what the town is like, it looks like a good town to be in.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Building, exploring, fighting mobs
Any previous towns?: No
Strengths?: Close quarters pvp, building
Weaknesses?: Don't like to pvp. Busy a lot irl with work, school, etc

Last edited:

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Kazugaxa
Age/Timezone: 19 EST ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A week and a half.
What class are you, include level: Berserker 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Miner probably. 1
Why Tiltwo?: My friend is a member of your town. He said I should join, and after looking over what you town is like, it looks like a good town to be in.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Building, exploring, fighting mobs
Any previous towns?: No
Strengths?: Close quarters pvp, building
Weaknesses?: Don't like to pvp. Busy a lot irl with work, school, etc

Accepted.

Denied. Both of you have failed to read the rules. I wish you luck elsewhere!
Gales, I knew this would happen! I was reading through the rules again yesterday, and saw what I had missed before. Put a ~ next to your name if you have read the rules. I MISSED IT! I read the rules I swear! Please accept?