• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

ABustedNut

Stone
IGN: Aseklerp
Age/Timezone: 17/Eastern Standard Time ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Few years, now coming back to the server
What class are you, include level: Bard, 39
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 17, Enchanter
Why Tiltwo?: Needed a town to stay in
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: RPG in minecraft
Any previous towns?:No
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: Hardworker and active
Weaknesses?: New to changes, and some herocraft stuff

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
@Wurmage @ABustedNut

aka7oz.png

CrippledSole

Stone
IGN: CrippledSole
Age/Timezone: 17 CST
TimeOnServer: 2+ Years
Clergy vs Royalty: Clergy
Combat Class: Ranger (lvl 26)
Prof: Farmer (lvl 27)
Strengths: Ranged Combat, polite, hard worker, fast learner, organized
Weaknesses: Melee because of class, same for close quarters

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Age/Timezone: 17 CST
TimeOnServer: 2+ Years
Clergy vs Royalty: Clergy
Combat Class: Ranger (lvl 26)
Prof: Farmer (lvl 27)
Strengths: Ranged Combat, polite, hard worker, fast learner, organized
Weaknesses: Melee because of class, same for close quarters
Denied. You have failed to read the rules and use the correct application format. Better luck elsewhere.

CrippledSole

Stone
Age/Timezone: 17 CST~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2+ Years
What class are you, include level: Ranger (lvl 26)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Farmer (lvl 27)
Why Tiltwo?: I like the organization and the lore
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The rpg aspect of leveling and skills
Any previous towns?: On the current map, Imperial and Vault 77.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Imperial I left because it was unorganized and insecure. I left Vault 77 because a I dislike being underground for long periods of time
Strengths?: Ranged Combat, polite, hard worker, fast learner, organized
Weaknesses?: Melee because of class

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Farmer (lvl 27)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The rpg aspect of leveling and skills
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Imperial I left because it was unorganized and insecure. I left Vault 77 because a I dislike being underground for long periods of time
Under Review. Vault 77 is known for deploying spies, as I've mentioned before. As the majority checks out and makes I into Tiltwo, I have suspicions about some. I will continue to consider you, but I would also apply for other towns, and expect the worst and hope for the best.

So am i accepted? I have waited patiently for 2 days for a response (After the Under Review), just want an update, take your time.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: FirstHokage
Age/Timezone: 15/ Mountain Time Zone ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not gonna lie, only a few weeks.
What class are you, include level: Samurai - 20
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Farmer - 25
Why Tiltwo?: I recently left Vault_77 because of its corruptness and them having many people who are too young to understand what stealing is. I also like the sound of an island paradise where i can advance without having the trouble of people stealing my crops, animals, and other items.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I lost how you can do so much in HeroCraft and Minecraft. Ive also been playing
Under Review. We take security very seriously at Tiltwo, and Vault 77 is known for deploying spies. As of now expect to be accepted tomorrow, unless something comes up!
Accepted. Though I have my reluctance, my digging didn't turn up with anything. If you wish to still join Tiltwo you may indeed! So without further adue, welcome!

The7_

Wood
IGN: The7_
Age/Timezone: 14 Pacific ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started about a week ago
What class are you, include level: I am a lvl 25 wizard
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I am a crafter but I plan to be a farmer or a runesmith
Why Tiltwo?: I am friends with Rihawk_ and Bonkeywonkey
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the rpg aspect of Herocraft
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: Farming and fighting
Weaknesses?: Im not a very good miner

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
IGN: The7_
Age/Timezone: 14 Pacific ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started about a week ago
What class are you, include level: I am a lvl 25 wizard
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I am a crafter but I plan to be a farmer or a runesmith
Why Tiltwo?: I am friends with Rihawk_ and Bonkeywonkey
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the rpg aspect of Herocraft
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: Farming and fighting
Weaknesses?: Im not a very good miner

Accepted. A Friend of Rihawk's is a friend of mine ;)

SkuhL

Wood
IGN: SkuhL
Age/Timezone: 18/UTC-10:00 Hawaii ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Recently just began playing again, but have played previously about a year or so.
What class are you, include level: Currently I am a Samurai (Lv 26)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Currently a Crafter, havnt decided yet, will do any job needed.
Why Tiltwo?: Made good friends with a current member "d3monc1ld" apologies for spelling if wrong.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the RPG base of it, have yet to get into the PvP, I enjoy running through dungeons defeating the bosses.
Any previous towns?: Vault77
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because I discovered it was a noob town that was not really headed anywhere, nor did I get much assistance
Strengths?: Fast Learner, Extremely Helpful
Weaknesses?: Not sure will help with anything really.

Ivohl

Dirt
IGN:Ivohl
Age/Timezone:15/Hawaii~
How long have you been on Herocraft?:About a year
What class are you, include level :Ranger 26
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):Crafter(Enchanter)
Why Tiltwo?: I made friends with D3monc1lid who is a current member.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The factions/ Towns and a lot of variety pvp.
Any previous towns?:Vault 77
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because i was recommended to join this and the other wasn't very good.
Strengths?:Listen to what people tell me to do if needed to.
Weaknesses?:Decent at PvP and PvE

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
I personally vouch for both SkuhL and Ivohl. I'm relatively certain that they were caught in the Noob Scam by Vault_77 and went boss killin' with these guys for 2 or 3 hours earlier. Btw guys, close enough on the name, although the O should be a 0 mwahaha.

Lookin' forward to hopefully helping you guys master crafting and goin' mining tomarrow.

jackel98

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Jackel98
Age/Timezone~: 16 (GMT-5)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since last May, I want to say. I joined before that, but I don't remember playing then.
What class are you, include level: Ranger LVL 27
What profession are you, include level: Engineer LVL 40
Why Tiltwo?: Your rules, and the ideas that flow through them, make the town seem like a good community. Also, I need to make some friends.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the social aspect of it. I'm not too swell with PvP, but building and
socializing makes it fun.
Any previous towns?: Not on this map. On the previous map, I was in Bowerstone.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Map reset.
Strengths?: Building, redstone, social skills, and writing.
Weaknesses?: Combat, especially against players.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted. A Friend of Rihawk's is a friend of mine ;)
Dude I would have never thought. Mind=Blown. Welcome @The7_ !
IGN:Ivohl
Age/Timezone:15/Hawaii~
How long have you been on Herocraft?:About a year
What class are you, include level :Ranger 26
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):Crafter(Enchanter)
Why Tiltwo?: I made friends with D3monc1lid who is a current member.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The factions/ Towns and a lot of variety pvp.
Any previous towns?:Vault 77
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because i was recommended to join this and the other wasn't very good.
Strengths?:Listen to what people tell me to do if needed to.
Weaknesses?:Decent at PvP and PvE
Accepted! Tiltwo welcomes you!
IGN: SkuhL
Age/Timezone: 18/UTC-10:00 Hawaii ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Recently just began playing again, but have played previously about a year or so.
What class are you, include level: Currently I am a Samurai (Lv 26)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Currently a Crafter, havnt decided yet, will do any job needed.
Why Tiltwo?: Made good friends with Acca current member "d3monc1ld" apologies for spelling if wrong.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the RPG base of it, have yet to get into the PvP, I enjoy running through dungeons defeating the bosses.
Any previous towns?: Vault77
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because I discovered it was a noob town that was not really headed anywhere, nor did I get much assistance
Strengths?: Fast Learner, Extremely Helpful
Weaknesses?: Not sure will help with anything really.

Accepted! You're name sounds rather familiar...
IGN: Jackel98
Age/Timezone~: 16 (GMT-5)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since last May, I want to say. I joined before that, but I don't remember playing then.
What class are you, include level: Ranger LVL 27
What profession are you, include level: Engineer LVL 40
Why Tiltwo?: Your rules, and the ideas that flow through them, make the town seem like a good community. Also, I need to make some friends.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the social aspect of it. I'm not too swell with PvP, but building and
socializing makes it fun.
Any previous towns?: Not on this map. On the previous map, I was in Bowerstone.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Map reset.
Strengths?: Building, redstone, social skills, and writing.
Weaknesses?: Combat, especially against players.
Accepted! Welcome to Tiltwo!

Under Review. Vault 77 is known for deploying spies, as I've mentioned before. As the majority checks out and makes I into Tiltwo, I have suspicions about some. I will continue to consider you, but I would also apply for other towns, and expect the worst and hope for the best.
Denied. You failed the first time to read the rules, and it has been decided there will be no working around that. Better luck elsewhere.

IGN: SuperWeegeeGamer
Age/Timezone: 14 Eastern
Clergy or Royalty: None since im a peasent
How long have you played Herocraft: 1.5 years
Strong Points: Farming,Duengioning,Healing
Ok Points: Pvp
Weak Points: Building,Math

Bonus Section: Bloodmage 44 Farmer 32

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: SuperWeegeeGamer
Age/Timezone: 14 Eastern
Clergy or Royalty: None since im a peasent
How long have you played Herocraft: 1.5 years
Strong Points: Farming,Duengioning,Healing
Ok Points: Pvp
Weak Points: Building,Math
Denied. You have failed to complete the correct application format, and also have not read the rules.

From now on no applications can have do-overs. Fail to read the rules, use correct format, or any mistake that could have simply been avoided will not be re-considered when edited.
@Perboni @rihawk10 These rules are now in place.

Towns ive been in: Dionsoys, FrostHoldInquistion , Valcral
Kicked: No since they have bad defence or inactive ( not picky )

Forgot to put these in my post sorry