• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

SirIntegra

Iron
IGN: WitchSchierke
Age/Timezone: 29/EST ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Nov 20th 2013, but been gone for about a year.
Any previous towns?: Yes, But it has been so long so I don't remember.
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?: We just moved on. Never forgot about the place though.
Strengths?: A person is not always the best one to ask about their own strengths, but I will do my best. Having built up multiple towns on my own over the years, I know what it takes. I'm always willing to help out with town business. I spend most of my time working on a project until completion. I'm best at doing things that don't require me to go out and get myself murdered. I love farming, mining, crafting, anything along those lines.
Weaknesses?: I can't entirely build anything fancy. I also have a habit of deciding to build something out of a ridiculously difficult material. But I won't decide to change material and I'll just continue on. I feel it's more of an accomplishment that way. I also don't like to fight. I can and will if needed, but I prefer going after monsters than people. I don't like attacking people, and I'd prefer not to have people come after me.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: WitchSchierke
Age/Timezone: 29/EST ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Nov 20th 2013, but been gone for about a year.
Any previous towns?: Yes, But it has been so long so I don't remember.
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?: We just moved on. Never forgot about the place though.
Strengths?: A person is not always the best one to ask about their own strengths, but I will do my best. Having built up multiple towns on my own over the years, I know what it takes. I'm always willing to help out with town business. I spend most of my time working on a project until completion. I'm best at doing things that don't require me to go out and get myself murdered. I love farming, mining, crafting, anything along those lines.
Weaknesses?: I can't entirely build anything fancy. I also have a habit of deciding to build something out of a ridiculously difficult material. But I won't decide to change material and I'll just continue on. I feel it's more of an accomplishment that way. I also don't like to fight. I can and will if needed, but I prefer going after monsters than people. I don't like attacking people, and I'd prefer not to have people come after me.
Accepted! We look forward to your joining, I will be on tomorrow to get you settled.

IGN: Robethean
Age/Timezone: 14, Atlantic Standard
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A year and a half
What class are you, include level: Bard/Crafter lvl 3 both (Got reset)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, I plan on being an Alchemist.
Why Tiltwo?: Tiltwo seems interesting simply based on the name. Once I checked out the link here on the forums the fact that it had a lore made it seems even more interesting. It seems like a mature community that I'd love to be a part of/
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Getting to play with friends and the leveling aspect that comes from the heroes plugin.
Any previous towns?: I was in about three different towns. The only one I can recall is my most recent one though, Thidis.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I got reset.
Strengths?: I love to help other people whenever I can. This is why I chose to be a Bard class, since it was a support class. I used to be a Bloodmage but I wanted to try something new this time while still being able to help out.
Weaknesses?: While I love to help other people out, I can be clumsy at times and end up being the one who needs support.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Robethean
Age/Timezone: 14, Atlantic Standard
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A year and a half
What class are you, include level: Bard/Crafter lvl 3 both (Got reset)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter, I plan on being an Alchemist.
Why Tiltwo?: Tiltwo seems interesting simply based on the name. Once I checked out the link here on the forums the fact that it had a lore made it seems even more interesting. It seems like a mature community that I'd love to be a part of/
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Getting to play with friends and the leveling aspect that comes from the heroes plugin.
Any previous towns?: I was in about three different towns. The only one I can recall is my most recent one though, Thidis.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I got reset.
Strengths?: I love to help other people whenever I can. This is why I chose to be a Bard class, since it was a support class. I used to be a Bloodmage but I wanted to try something new this time while still being able to help out.
Weaknesses?: While I love to help other people out, I can be clumsy at times and end up being the one who needs support.
Accepted! Whilest you appear not to have fully examined the rules, I do see you have potential. That and one of my best friends ever obtained on HeroCraft ran Thidis (come back @just_jeff94 amirite) and I trust his prior judgment. I will get you settled in an hour or so!

Accepted! Whilest you appear not to have fully examined the rules, I do see you have potential. That and one of my best friends ever obtained on HeroCraft ran Thidis (come back @just_jeff94 amirite) and I trust his prior judgment. I will get you settled in an hour or so!
My sincerest apologies, excuse me for being so careless. I have now fully read the rules. I am grateful that you have accepted me. Thank you.

Selenide

Coal
IGN: Selenide

Age/Timezone: 18 US EST~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started a long time ago on a different account, but just began playing here again really recently.

What class are you, include level: Lvl 18 Samurai

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Lvl 15 Blacksmith

Why Tiltwo?: The first town I joined when I came back to Herocraft was quite boring. It was so inactive and there was no progress being made on the infrastructure of the town (plots, storage, defenses, etc.) While quietly observing chat I saw you promoting your town and to be honest I really liked how your name and suffix matched.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The Heroes plugin has been my favorite since starting Minecraft. I used to spend days making new classes in my notepad and coding skills, but never actually doing anything with them. I love how Herocraft is where my favorite plugin originated.

Any previous towns?: See 2 questions up. Town was Obelisk.

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: See above^ :3

Strengths?: I'm pretty alright at melee PvP (as long it's a semi fair fight). I absolutely love to mine. I'll spend hours digging out 1x2 tunnels all around the world and gathering resources. I consider myself a very kind person. I'll usually go out of my way to help people, if it doesn't come at a huge expense to myself. I'm pretty good with redstone and circuits, but I doubt that'll be of any use.

Weaknesses?: Not so great at building or long range PvP. Also tend to stay up way too late mining T>T

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Selenide

Age/Timezone: 18 US EST~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started a long time ago on a different account, but just began playing here again really recently.

What class are you, include level: Lvl 18 Samurai

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Lvl 15 Blacksmith

Why Tiltwo?: The first town I joined when I came back to Herocraft was quite boring. It was so inactive and there was no progress being made on the infrastructure of the town (plots, storage, defenses, etc.) While quietly observing chat I saw you promoting your town and to be honest I really liked how your name and suffix matched.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The Heroes plugin has been my favorite since starting Minecraft. I used to spend days making new classes in my notepad and coding skills, but never actually doing anything with them. I love how Herocraft is where my favorite plugin originated.

Any previous towns?: See 2 questions up. Town was Obelisk.

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: See above^ :3

Strengths?: I'm pretty alright at melee PvP (as long it's a semi fair fight). I absolutely love to mine. I'll spend hours digging out 1x2 tunnels all around the world and gathering resources. I consider myself a very kind person. I'll usually go out of my way to help people, if it doesn't come at a huge expense to myself. I'm pretty good with redstone and circuits, but I doubt that'll be of any use.

Weaknesses?: Not so great at building or long range PvP. Also tend to stay up way too late mining T>T

Accepted! You make a mean application :) Welcome to Tiltwo!

shaquiqui

Stone
IGN: shaquiqui

Age/Timezone: I turn 18 tomorrow (sunday)/Pacific Standard Time~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played a long time ago and then recently started playing again

What class are you, include level: lvl 10 beguiler

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): lvl 1 crafter (plan on being miner/engineer (depending on whats needed)

Why Tiltwo?: My cousin rihawk_ joined your town and i would like to work with you guys. he has shown me your town on his computer and it looks very nice. i feel that i would very much enjoy living there and devoloping the town.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy building in minecraft and also very much enjoy rpg mods for minecraft and feel that herocraft offers very good and balanced classes/proffessions/plugins/etc...

Any previous towns?:no

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A

Strengths?: Building, plugin/ranged pvp. very hard to anger/patient. more advanced redstone. 4 years of minecraft experience

Weaknesses?: not as good at melee pvp. Not the best at building railways/not a lot of experience making them.

Last edited:
IGN: bonkeywonkey

Age/Timezone: 16/PST~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I originally played on it a few years ago and i have recently returned to it.

What class are you, include level: Shaman, Lvl 17

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Lvl 6 crafter. I plan on being either an engineer, or an enchanter.

Why Tiltwo?: I would like to join Tiltwo because on other servers I have been in inactive towns which gets quite boring and from the looks of it, this will be a more active town from the number of applications. Also, I know rihawk_ and I have been able to see what the place and community look like.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:
The thing I enjoy the most about Herocraft is the Heroes plugin as I always enjoy the variance in classes. My favourite parts of Minecraft are ranged combat, redstone, and building.

Any previous towns?:
No

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
N/A

Strengths?:
I have a fair amount of experience in redstone, building and ranged combat.

Weaknesses?:
Not that great at melee pvp and as I am currently a shaman, the bow isn't my main weapon.

antnuts

Wood
IGN: Antnuts

Age/Timezone: 22/Pacific~

How long have you been on Herocraft?:Started a long time ago back when the glitches were happening and started
again 2 weeks ago on and off between my work

What class are you, include level: Im a Ranger level 8

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): LVL 4 crafter. I would choose Mining

Why Tiltwo?: I wanna be apart of something bigger than just a Vanilla Minecraft server. I wanna make that difference.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the different classes and community in herocraft. I love the fact that people have to work together to make different items and have different jobs.

Any previous towns?:Nope

Strengths?: Mining, Going on long trips to bring back rare items from different biomes. Combat PVE

Weaknesses?: Building creatively

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: shaquiqui

Age/Timezone: I turn 18 tomorrow (sunday)/Pacific Standard Time~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played a long time ago and then recently started playing again

What class are you, include level: lvl 10 beguiler

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): lvl 1 crafter (plan on being miner/engineer (depending on whats needed)

Why Tiltwo?: My cousin rihawk_ joined your town and i would like to work with you guys. he has shown me your town on his computer and it looks very nice. i feel that i would very much enjoy living there and devoloping the town.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy building in minecraft and also very much enjoy rpg mods for minecraft and feel that herocraft offers very good and balanced classes/proffessions/plugins/etc...

Any previous towns?:no

Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A

Strengths?: Building, plugin/ranged pvp. very hard to anger/patient. more advanced redstone. 4 years of minecraft experience

Weaknesses?: not as good at melee pvp. Not the best at building railways/not a lot of experience making them.
Accepted! Welcome!
IGN: bonkeywonkey

Age/Timezone: 16/PST~

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I originally played on it a few years ago and i have recently returned to it.

What class are you, include level: Shaman, Lvl 17

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Lvl 6 crafter. I plan on being either an engineer, or an enchanter.

Why Tiltwo?: I would like to join Tiltwo because on other servers I have been in inactive towns which gets quite boring and from the looks of it, this will be a more active town from the number of applications. Also, I know rihawk_ and I have been able to see what the place and community look like.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:
The thing I enjoy the most about Herocraft is the Heroes plugin as I always enjoy the variance in classes. My favourite parts of Minecraft are ranged combat, redstone, and building.

Any previous towns?:
No

N/A

Strengths?:
I have a fair amount of experience in redstone, building and ranged combat.

Weaknesses?:
Not that great at melee pvp and as I am currently a shaman, the bow isn't my main weapon.
Accepted! A friend of Rihawks is a friend of mine.
IGN: Antnuts

Age/Timezone: 22/Pacific~

How long have you been on Herocraft?:Started a long time ago back when the glitches were happening and started
again 2 weeks ago on and off between my work

What class are you, include level: Im a Ranger level 8

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): LVL 4 crafter. I would choose Mining

Why Tiltwo?: I wanna be apart of something bigger than just a Vanilla Minecraft server. I wanna make that difference.

What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the different classes and community in herocraft. I love the fact that people have to work together to make different items and have different jobs.

Any previous towns?:Nope

Strengths?: Mining, Going on long trips to bring back rare items from different biomes. Combat PVE

Weaknesses?: Building creatively
Accepted! Welcome!

@Bonkeywonkey @antnuts While houses are being built- our house limit is capped. Soon houses will be open- but you must be patient. We have an area for you to put chests- a max of 3 days until a space opens up, sorry for inconvenience. A good problem to have though, eh?

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Congratulations to the following for their promotions!

Selenide We congratulate you upon becoming an Exchequer
JenksLaw We congratulate you upon becoming a Helper
rihawk10 We congratulate you upon becoming the HEAD Helper
bradleyley We congratulate you upon becoming a Scribe

Notch949

Wood
IGN: Notch949
Age/Timezone: 15 Eastern ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 Days
What class are you, include level: Ninja lvl 14, Engineer lvl 18
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Above
Why Tiltwo?: Because its smaller than most
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Mining, sometimes pvp if I have too.
Any previous towns?: No
Strengths?: I can make insane traps, Good at PVP and redstone, and farming.
Weaknesses?: Not that creative of a building

IGN: Scyhell
Age/Timezone: 32/ CT~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Roughly 4 years on and off.
What class are you, include level: Pyromancer 12
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter 23, not sure yet on what I want to be
Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a player oriented town meant to help others
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the freedom to create
Any previous towns?: not on this map
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: never been kicked
Strengths?: I help others as much as I can, leaving food and shelter across the wilderness
Weaknesses?: I lead a busy home life so I'm not as active on the server like I wish I were.

Naturo4

Stone
Age/Timezone: 14, timezone is -3
How long have you been on Herocraft?: July 2015 (aka since the last server)
What class are you, include level: Dragoon, level 16
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith level 1 (changed literally less than 10 minutes ago)
Why Tiltwo?: Some friends of mine are in tiltwo and I finally got to be Smith (which I was trying to be before I joined any towns in this server)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I minecraft, the building aspect. In herocraft, being in a comunity where people aren't trying to kill each other all the time
Any previous towns?: Pemben
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: The server restarted into the one right now
Strengths?: Building, farming, helping other people, (and I don't agree, but my friends say I'm really good at) PvP
Weaknesses?: Computer lag and bad luck (Just for myself, not everyone near me, don't worry)

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Applicants, accept my sorrow! My reply was a bit prolonged.

IGN: Notch949
Age/Timezone: 15 Eastern ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 Days
What class are you, include level: Ninja lvl 14, Engineer lvl 18
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Above
Why Tiltwo?: Because its smaller than most
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Mining, sometimes pvp if I have too.
Any previous towns?: No
Strengths?: I can make insane traps, Good at PVP and redstone, and farming.
Weaknesses?: Not that creative of a building
Accepted! See you soon!

IGN: Scyhell
Age/Timezone: 32/ CT~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Roughly 4 years on and off.
What class are you, include level: Pyromancer 12
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): crafter 23, not sure yet on what I want to be
Why Tiltwo?: Seems like a player oriented town meant to help others
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: the freedom to create
Any previous towns?: not on this map
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: never been kicked
Strengths?: I help others as much as I can, leaving food and shelter across the wilderness
Weaknesses?: I lead a busy home life so I'm not as active on the server like I wish I were.
Accepted! Glad to have you!

Age/Timezone: 14, timezone is -3
How long have you been on Herocraft?: July 2015 (aka since the last server)
What class are you, include level: Dragoon, level 16
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith level 1 (changed literally less than 10 minutes ago)
Why Tiltwo?: Some friends of mine are in tiltwo and I finally got to be Smith (which I was trying to be before I joined any towns in this server)
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I minecraft, the building aspect. In herocraft, being in a comunity where people aren't trying to kill each other all the time
Any previous towns?: Pemben
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: The server restarted into the one right now
Strengths?: Building, farming, helping other people, (and I don't agree, but my friends say I'm really good at) PvP
Weaknesses?: Computer lag and bad luck (Just for myself, not everyone near me, don't worry)
Denied. Hey! You may not know, but I was Hyperion_the_II, the leader of Pemben. I would have accepted you, but you have failed to read the rules.