• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

IGN: MetalWisdom
Age/Timezone: Don't worry about it
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 maps ago
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Clergy
Strengths?: PvP
Weaknesses?: Honestly I don't know

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
@Jacylin Denied. You had a decent-good application but I will have to deny you at this time. Best of luck!
@MetalWIsdom Denied. You seem like you would not benefit the town in any way, being honest. Best of luck!

IGN:SG_Fusion01
Age/Timezone:15 +1 ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?:idk but a long time but have not played anything for the last like 2 months and this my new account beacuse i didnt play minecraft for a while and forgot my password XDD
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: im not sure... but if i realy have to say one its Royalty
Strengths?:i would say i am pretty good at pvp, like to mine and i have a very good gaming pc! :)
Weaknesses?:im not realy the best at building..

Smilytyly

Coal
Ign: smilytyly
Age/Timezone: atlantic 17
if I deem worthy, what would I progress in?: Other what we had the least of or what the towneeded the most of idc.
how long have a played: a day XD but I spent like 24 hours playing maybe failing some courses(jking)
my strong points: pvp building rp
Weak points: lumberjacking

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Just came back from a period of inactivity in-game, @Perboni has been at work with building and today we have relocated the town! Reviving the thread.

Also, the thread will be updated to the revised town soon!

franniested

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: franniested
Age/Timezone: EST~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 or 3 years on and off.
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: I would prefer to start as a mere peasant, and show everyone how far I've come into Royalty.
Strengths?: Dedicated, Loyal, Decent PVP Player, Builder with creativity, Don't mind tedious tasks. I'm here to improve the town, but am also an individual that will take care of myself.
Weaknesses?: I will not be playing herocraft during the summers. I move out of state and don't have wifi during the summers. So I will not be here for the entire map.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: franniested
Age/Timezone: EST~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 or 3 years on and off.
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: I would prefer to start as a mere peasant, and show everyone how far I've come into Royalty.
Strengths?: Dedicated, Loyal, Decent PVP Player, Builder with creativity, Don't mind tedious tasks. I'm here to improve the town, but am also an individual that will take care of myself.
Weaknesses?: I will not be playing herocraft during the summers. I move out of state and don't have wifi during the summers. So I will not be here for the entire map.
I'm liking the application so far! Two questions though- you used an old format, the clergy and royalty is no more, but there is a different system is in place. And as for the summer situation, summer is awhile away for where I live- what part of the world do you live in? Is summer soon?

franniested

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm liking the application so far! Two questions though- you used an old format, the clergy and royalty is no more, but there is a different system is in place. And as for the summer situation, summer is awhile away for where I live- what part of the world do you live in? Is summer soon?
Summer is months away here. Sorry, didn't think about summer around the world. lol. The beginning of May is when I will leave.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: iAlchemist
Age/Timezone: 17, EST~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since last May.
Any previous towns?: A lot, Deadpool to start, then Lost_Isles, then lee by to lead Deadpool (removed from office, long story, original owner was an asshole) Pemben, then Solitude, and finally I led Pemben back into its old self, and then I co-owned Misthalin (and wrote the lore for it.) until the owner's treachery.
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?: only once, long story short I didn't do anything wrong, I was kicked for setting allies with another town.
Strengths?: Team leading, making money
Weaknesses?: saving money, melee-pvp (looking to improve.) Gank squads.

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: iAlchemist
Age/Timezone: 17, EST~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since last May.
Any previous towns?: A lot, Deadpool to start, then Lost_Isles, then lee by to lead Deadpool (removed from office, long story, original owner was an asshole) Pemben, then Solitude, and finally I led Pemben back into its old self, and then I co-owned Misthalin (and wrote the lore for it.) until the owner's treachery.
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?: only once, long story short I didn't do anything wrong, I was kicked for setting allies with another town.
Strengths?: Team leading, making money
Weaknesses?: saving money, melee-pvp (looking to improve.) Gank squads.
Accepted! Welcome to Tiltwo!

Agreatbeer

Dirt
IGN: Agreatbeer
Age/Timezone:age 21, time zone PST
How long have you been on Herocraft?:I have been on previous versions of her craft under different names (used friends account,did have the money for mine craft at the time)
Any previous towns?:no
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?: N/A
Strengths?: I'm a good builder and even better with redstone. A great team player and will follow all and any orders given.
Weaknesses?:at the moment I'm a low level and can get easily stressed in pvp.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Agreatbeer
Age/Timezone:age 21, time zone PST
How long have you been on Herocraft?:I have been on previous versions of her craft under different names (used friends account,did have the money for mine craft at the time)
Any previous towns?:no
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?: N/A
Strengths?: I'm a good builder and even better with redstone. A great team player and will follow all and any orders given.
Weaknesses?:at the moment I'm a low level and can get easily stressed in pvp.
Denied. You have failed to read the rules! Best of luck broski!

IGN:boogerman135
Age/Timezone: 14/EDT ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: total 2 months-ish, took a break a while back
Any previous towns?:1,
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?: i left because the other players where rarely on
Strengths?: i LOVE to farm food, so our town can count on me to alway's keep food chest's stocked
Weaknesses?: not the best fighter yet, i'm having a bit of a slow start, i'm only lvl 16 disciple, but as soon as i get to a level playing field, i'll be more than able to handle myself in a fight

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Playfullshark77
Age/Timezone: 14/Eastern~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: SInce July 27, 2014
Any previous towns?: none this map
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?:
Strengths?: Building, Creativity, Farming, Good team worker, Patient
Weaknesses?: Pvp(4-5 out of 10)

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:boogerman135
Age/Timezone: 14/EDT ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: total 2 months-ish, took a break a while back
Any previous towns?:1,
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?: i left because the other players where rarely on
Strengths?: i LOVE to farm food, so our town can count on me to alway's keep food chest's stocked
Weaknesses?: not the best fighter yet, i'm having a bit of a slow start, i'm only lvl 16 disciple, but as soon as i get to a level playing field, i'll be more than able to handle myself in a fight
Accepted! Tiltwo is happy to accept you as its first member after my return! I will be on in 1-2hrs, hope to see you then!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Playfullshark77
Age/Timezone: 14/Eastern~
How long have you been on Herocraft?: SInce July 27, 2014
Any previous towns?: none this map
Why did you leave, or why were you kcked?:
Strengths?: Building, Creativity, Farming, Good team worker, Patient
Weaknesses?: Pvp(4-5 out of 10)
Accepted! Tiltwo welcomes you! I remember you from last map- fun times! Welcome aboard, I'll be on in 1-2hrs, hope to catch you then!

IGN: SuperWeegeeGamer
Age/Timezone: 14/Eastern
How long have you been on herocraft: since December 14 2014
Any Previous Towns: Dion ( lacks defenses )
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked: like i said Dion lacks defenses
Stregths: A helping hands in partys , getting rescources , online a lot
Weaknesses: Bard is bad for pvp thats why i said its a helping hand in partys , Aspengers Syndrome

Bonus: Town Positions: I will usully be working on the farm getting it upgraded more and more as time passes and profession will be farmer or alchemist