• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Thread 2] The Academy [Honorable Neutral|18]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Actually, what about making Undergrowth part of the Academy, as it's own distinct branch? I always liked Undergrowth's ideals of fixing up the environment, and that would be something I think guild members would get involved in. If you did join you could basically operate as you do on your own, but with more people, more resources, and more areas to maintain.[DOUBLEPOST=1345941585,1345941344][/DOUBLEPOST]By the by folks, I'm going to need more people than Troppics, Jaif and Haxxn if I'm going to try to set this town up.

Not to be rude, but I didn't exactly see the Academy do much last map, and i'm not a fan of the complex class system which you use to slot your members into. I'd much prefer to organise something by myself! :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Not to be rude, but I didn't exactly see the Academy do much last map, and i'm not a fan of the complex class system which you use to slot your members into. I'd much prefer to organise something by myself! :D
The complex system is old news, and no longer part of the Academy's structure. Now it's only member ranks and teams for different activities. And I'll agree we kind of flubbed our activity thing in Dragongarde. That's what this whole town business is about- I think that if we have a town (and therefore active members) we'll have a stronger presence. As part of the guild you would still be in charge of Undergrowth activity.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
So far we have Jaif, Haxnn, Troppics, Earpus, Lunar, Galaxial and myself. 3 more for the bare minimum and a town app thread. Tell people who haven't responded yet to come post about it here.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Wait are we going to have to be part of the acadamy town to be part of the guild? If so I'm already in a town so.....
No. We'll still let you be in if you're not part of the town. But I can't start the town without people.

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
Ya I understand needing people for the town but I've already agreed to help with another town so I can help with the guild part but not the town. Sorry :/

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
You expressed support. I thought you understood what I meant.

Mkay, we need 5 in that case. :/ If it doesn't come to fruition I'll just wind up in Silverforge or something, I suppose.

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
Ya I'm sorry that was my bad for misunderstanding what you meant. But as I said I'm up to the task of helping with any guild stuff that doesn't have to do with the town

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm SilverForge by default as well (which is why I'm in those convos), so he'd be out 2 guys... But I think they can handle that. Eureka on the other hand has no wiggle room atm.